Poll: Gamon?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Gamon for SoO boss

It must happen

No. I was very reluctant to kill Yaungol in Pandaria and it has left some residual reluctance to killing Tauren.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, as much as i dont want campfire to be the new warchief...

Gamon must die for the 10979360987623987951 time

15+ Year Old Account
    He'll probably be part of trash or something. Gamon as a boss would be funny but I can't think of a reason why he would suddenly be strong enough to be a raid boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    No. I was very reluctant to kill Yaungol in Pandaria and it has left some residual reluctance to killing Tauren.

i never like killing Tauren, they're so sweet looking

Deleted
    He should be helping us kill Kor'Kron in the Valley of Strength.

Hell no! Gamon needs to stick around, he can't fight for Garrosh! Gamon should be defending his beloved inn from the Kor'kron, they shall not drink in his presence!

He'll undoubtedly be a part, however small, of the raid. However I don't think as a boss - more likely he'll be helping us retake part of the city

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes you wonder what will be gone after siege of orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He will be heroic only boss in SOO. After you defeat garry the floor in grommash hold will collapse (how oryginal) and you will face Gam'onash 5th and final old god - god of humiliation and suffering. He will make you die thousand times and feel pain of being pickpocketed by milions of rogues. Then he will kite you around orgrimmar and use you against alliance players doing SOO.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i never like killing Tauren, they're so sweet looking
    You can't imagine how good they taste with some potatoes. Specially shamans... All that lighting makes their flex so delicious.

I'd rather they not turn the finale of MoP's grand cross-continental war story into a joke and throwback collection. Maybe if it was a side raid, but I don't think that's appropriate for the final raid of the expansion, especially one that'll likely be quite game-changing, both literally and metaphorically.

He shouldn't necessarily be a boss, but maybe make an appearance in a fight or something of that nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, Gamon shouldn't be a boss that we kill. We should rush in and Gamon will be like... "You guys, come with me, we're gonna kick some ass in the Cleft of Shadows" - Would more love to fight with him, tired of killing him.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the title said "Gamon is soo boss". Either way, I agree.

He will be a secret boss like Ra-den.

He is the seventh Sha. Sha of Gamon.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon's fight mechanic

dies

comes back to life again