Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    TF gaze is def better than 517 taoren right ? for BM/SV ?
    541>535>528>517(with Gem)>522>504

So yes, it is better.

One thing to note is that this is a BiS list created prior to the Haste reforms that came with actual in game testing. I'll update the list soon™ to reflect these changes, but I'm busy for the time being.

Anyone had thoughts about skipping 4p this tier?
    Thoughts from ppl that actually got it?

The 4 piece is a pretty big increase.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Anyone had thoughts about skipping 4p this tier?
    Thoughts from ppl that actually got it?
    I have considered it. It will really depend on your luck with TForged gear and the availability of the off pieces.

Is the proc from multi shots triggered by every single multi shot that hits ? And does it only proc one arrow at a time to the main target ? or every single multi shot that procs it, has an arrow hit that target.. So if you're lucky for instance, and you hit 10 targets with a multi shot and all of them proc an arrow, you have 10 arrows flying out ? or is it only to the main target and only has a chance to proc once per multi shot (counts it as 1 ability) ?

The 4 piece is generally weaker than the 2 piece for me (even as survival), though that may be a function of the 2 piece being quite good rather than the 4 piece being just bad. Even on its own it's pretty disappointing in general though: in addition to being a less-than-impressive DPS gain it's completely passive, unnoticeable apart from checking recount (it's "animation" is just another generic bullet), and even on multishot it can only proc on 1 target at a time no matter how many you hit (not necessarily the main target, it seems to be random).

Your mileage may vary on whether or not it's worth it to go for the 4 piece or 2 piece with thunderforged offsets. Though I would bet that once you start getting access to 535 offpieces it would be an upgrade to use the 2 piece with 535 offpieces rather than 522 4 piece.

Deleted
    is this still our bis as AMR is throwing up something completely different

Helm: Saurok Stalker's Headguard
    Neck: Neck of the Terra-Cotta Archer
    Shoulders: Saurok Stalker's Spaulders
    Cloak: Pinionfeather Greatcloak
    Chest: Saurok Stalker's Tunic
    Bracers: Beady-Eye Bracers
    Gloves: Saurok Stalker's Gloves
    Belt: Links of the Disintegrator
    Legs: Conduit-Breaker Chain Leggings
    Boots: Treads of the Sanguine Volley
    Ring 1: Sign of the Bloodied God
    Ring 2: Gore-Soaked Gear
    Trinket 1: Renataki's Soul Charm
    Trinket 2: Bad Juju
    Weapon: Voice of the Quilen

Terra-cotta is a BMAH item which makes it rather unavailable to most players.

Deleted
    okays well apart from that?

Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    okays well apart from that?
    I'd say the Maegera neck?

Quote Originally Posted by shanattah View Post
    Terra-cotta is a BMAH item which makes it rather unavailable to most players.
    And what source is that from? I got mine from LFR Magaera, thus it's a shared drop between bosses and trash. I say trash because someone mentioned they got it from trash as well, in this very thread I believe.

Deleted
    ah well thats okay but is that the bis list?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    And what source is that from? I got mine from LFR Magaera, thus it's a shared drop between bosses and trash. I say trash because someone mentioned they got it from trash as well, in this very thread I believe.
    There is no heroic loot, so getting terra-cotta heroic gotta be from BMAH.

Got a normal one from trash (got 3 522 necks x), was a happy day.

There is no heroic loot, so getting terra-cotta heroic gotta be from BMAH.
    Why do you believe that? like I said, it's from both bosses and trash, as you just confirmed the trash part.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Why do you believe that? like I said, it's from both bosses and trash, as you just confirmed the trash part.
    You didn't get it from the LFR bag? Got one of those aswell.
    Though its cool if we can get it as heroic w/o BMAH.

You didn't get it from the LFR bag? Got one of those aswell.
    Though its cool if we can get it as heroic w/o BMAH.
    Nope, it just said "You Won!" or w/e message you get for loot.

This has already been brought up... You CAN get the H version of that neck off of bosses. That BiS list looks about right, but I'd maybe go for the crit/haste cloak rather than the crit/mastery one.

Now H TF? I don't know.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    This has already been brought up... You CAN get the H version of that neck off of bosses. That BiS list looks about right, but I'd maybe go for the crit/haste cloak rather than the crit/mastery one.

Now H TF? I don't know.
    Silly, next patch the 600 cloaks will be in. BiS by far! ilvls are starting to get so ridiculous, I honestly can't imagine the next tier, let alone LFR ilvls. Especially since there's 600 cloaks prior to that. That's if it stays at 600, but have they ever changed ilvls of gear from PTR to live? also, there's a crit/haste cloak?
    Last edited by Hayro1; 2013-04-06 at 07:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Now H TF? I don't know.
    Since you can get the gun(?) from bosses and that can be H TF then I assume the neck can as well.