Poll: Do you discriminate against players for superficial reasons?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    players from Dragonblight eu ... always assume them to be childish idiots typing stuff like LOL U MAD !!!!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Auction house players when I'm playing the auction house. I'd like to obliterate 'em all :'))) Nah those are a matter of studying their moves, but people who undercut by 30%, 40% or even 50% on the ah, won't call them anything not to get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Female Blood Elves who Transmogrify their gear to look like whores (most of what I see are Paladins or Priests). I've yet to play with someone who isn't a total douche.

Same goes for most Goblin Shamans.
    You know, eerily, I've noticed the same thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Of course.

Blackrock, Tichondrius, or Derpspear: I immediately think you're an obnoxious cunt and have nothing of value to say to me or the group.
    Male Humans with any of the spiked hairstyles: I think you're an idiot.
    Anyone with a skimpy transmog: I look down on you from my moral high horse.
    People with names I find stupid or have a dozen alternate characters: I will pay more on the AH just to avoid supporting you or not heal you.
    you must be male belf paladin

I don't believe I do, or if I am I haven't realized it yet.. either are possible.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    I've noticed a lot of players sporting a full on plate-kini set tend to either be obnoxious and rude or just plain...bad.
    I haven't seen the in-between yet.
    This is why I haven't transmogged my Tyrant set yet
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    This is why I haven't transmogged my Tyrant set yet
    Prove us wrong!

Usually when I queue up for a dungeon and there are 2 people from same server with almost the exact same name.. I can already tell.. A. They are gonna troll the whole run.. or B. It's a boyfriend and Girlfriend..

However its usually A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Usually when I queue up for a dungeon and there are 2 people from same server with almost the exact same name.. I can already tell.. A. They are gonna troll the whole run.. or B. It's a boyfriend and Girlfriend..

However its usually A.
    You forgot C) It's some multiboxer expecting you to carry their useless dead weight alt.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No, I'm an actions person I could give 2 shits what you look like in real life and in game

A rare hunter pet without a name. Seriously you spent so long camping it yet you can't name the poor thing?

Anyone in a whoreish transmog.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, every time I join arena I assume (at any mmr), if there is a rogue he is shit.

99% of rogues are FoTM rerollers who get 3 shot then say rogues need more buffs on the forums.

Learn to play rogue please..

Almost everyone from Nemesis I assume is crap and they normally have garbage latency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Death Knights; it's quite literally the class for bad players who want to feel good, and that's precisely how i'd see you.

FoTM players; can it really be a satisfying game experience when your main is decided by what is best on class technicalities?

Blood Elf male with the short/spiky hairstyles; by all that is holy, these look ridiculously bad. If I see someone with one of these styles, all I can think is "Teenager".

Skimpy transmogs I actually don't mind at all; because on Blood Elf females they look fucking great. By all means, if you want to look like a puritan, completely covered up without showing any flesh, you can quite literally wait until Pilgrim's Bounty and get the Pilgrim clothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Prove us wrong!
    How can I prove the absence of something?

On topic: I really don't like all the paladins running as ret in BG. The spec is average is best - go holy and you'll be 10 times more useful to your team! \o/
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

1. Hunters. Automatically assumed to be bad until the first boss fight is over. Then I re-assess.
    2. Male Gnomes are assumed to be bronies.
    3. Anyone with an addon that makes them talk at all. Whether "I just interrupted that killzap!" or "I'm on a killing streak!" or "I just collected 1/1 heads of Garrosh" or "AVADA KEDAVRA!" after every spell... always just assumed to be careless assholes who are begging me not to heal them.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    People who use 'lolz' in chat
    This reminds me of something: People who use "ogog" in chat.
    Makes them look incredibly stupid.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-04-06 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azralonians. FUCK YOU!

Blood Elf male with the short/spiky hairstyles; by all that is holy, these look ridiculously bad. If I see someone with one of these styles, all I can think is "Teenager".
    The problem there is, the short spikey hairstyle is one of only 2 hair styles for the male blood elves that DO NOT have a pony tail. Seriously! of the 8 or whatever choices, 5 of them have a pony tail. For a comparison, only 2 of the female hairstyles have a pony tail.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Female Blood Elves who Transmogrify their gear to look like whores (most of what I see are Paladins or Priests). I've yet to play with someone who isn't a total douche.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onkey/advanced

I don't think I'm a douche

OT: Human/Belf/Nelf DKs are just shit in my mind.

And Undead rogues are the best rogues

I discriminate against all Brazilian players. Particularly from Quel'Thalas.

Sorry if it seems racist but I've never played with a Brazilian that wasn't tied for the worst gamer I've ever seen in my life.