Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    No idea what SoO is.

Deleted
    No, Gamon for warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon for Warchief!
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I'm sure Gamon will have a role in SoO, either as a friendly NPC for example to repair or so, or he might be eityher a boss on his own or part of some "council" or something.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Whether as boss, trash, repair guy, helper, or new Warchief, I hope Gamon makes it into Siege of Orgrimmar.. nothing more heartwarming to an oldie like me than seeing old characters from years past (something that cata sadly lacked despite being set in the "old world")

Deleted
    Ganon is already a boss,

He plays his piano in his lair. When you enter his lair (the inn) he will stop, swoosh his cloak and say "These toys are too much for you. I command you to return them to me!"

The question is, what does he mean by toys?

:/

Only if he's heroic only and undefeatable.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he helps us?

Just 'cos it bleeds, don;t mean we should kill it!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post
    I'm still waiting for Epicus Maximus to come back as the end boss of something.
    That would actually make sense too.

*After Garrosh searched every corner of Azeroth for the most powerful beings he could best and bring into his new Horde, he stumbled upon the Maelstrom above which flew the most terrible and awe-inspiring creature that ever lived...*
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unrealeck View Post
    No idea what SoO is.
    Siege of Orgrimmar, aka the last raid of MoP and to PROBABLY be released in patch 5.4.

OT: Yes.

I would much rather see him be helping us than to fight against us, even though we would deserve it.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon owes his life to garrosh

Gamon for Warchief 2013!

We discover Gamon is actually Garrosh's bastard son this whole time. Concieved out of matrimony, he is left on his own after his mother dies tragically shortly after childbirth. Reared in an orphanage, he discovers his true identity as Garrosh's son when he reaches early adulthood. He confronts Garrosh, who denies any involvement with Gamon's mother and tells the young orc to shove off. Although some lingering doubts remain when Gamon shares the story told to him by the women who reared him at the orphanage, of the night of Gamon's mother's death....

Gamon settles into adult life in Orgrimmar, restless but still searching for the truth regarding his long-lost father...

One day, while nursing some mead in a bar in town, an old orc sits down next to Gamon and shares a drink with him (Saurfang). The old orc has returned to the city temporarily after a long campaign in Nothrend. Saurfang has heard about Garrosh's misdeeds and has traveled far in order to see for himself what Garrosh has turned into. He shares with Gamon his memories of Garrosh before he became warchief, tales of Garrosh in Northrend and a young female orc that he had fallen in love with so long ago...

Gamon realizes that the young female orc in the story is his mother, and that Garrosh lied to him concerning his parentage. Outraged at his father's lies, he pledges himself to Saurfang and seeks justice not only for the Horde, but for himself regarding Garrosh's misdeeds.

The battle for Orgrimmar rages three days and three nights. The clash of blades and the flurry of arrows can be seen tens if not hundreds of miles away from the city as the fires glow in the night...

Gamon is repulsed by the sight of orc killing orc, in his beloved Orgrimmar...he realizes that his father is beyond saving, that the only hope for his people and for the Horde is for Garrosh's life to come to an end...

Gamon makes his way up to the front of the battle line, seeking his father. Axe in hand.

He steps forward.

Garrosh sees his son, falters. Turns to young Gamon.

Gamon's blade is swift and sure. The head of the corrupted Warchief lies on the ground, separated from its body. Gamon cries a single tear for what he has just done, and what might have been.

He accepts the title of Warchief, with old Saurfang by his side as his most trusted advisor.

Gamon 2013 for Warchief.

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 02:16 PM ----------

I wrote this in 5 minutes; I might repost somewhere and flesh it out...the idea of Gamon's long-lost son who becomes warchief is growing on me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    but

gamons a tauren......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    He'll probably be part of trash or something. Gamon as a boss would be funny but I can't think of a reason why he would suddenly be strong enough to be a raid boss.
    Gamon has a habit of increasing his power 102390129324fold
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

10+ Year Old Account
    I can totally see Gamon defending his inn from bloodthristy orcs...and I will be standing right beside him defending his inn....and you talk about someone unexpected being warchief....what about Mankrik....that man has been through so much

10+ Year Old Account
    Bosses in SSO who should happen

Mankrik

Mankriks new wife Wo'mankrik

gamon

hogger

Deleted
    I'm almost 100% sure Gamon will make an appearance in SoO, maybe not as a boss, but he will.

Deleted
    what if I told you gamon is the evil mastermind behind the horde's latest evil deeds, he is manipulating and using garrosh to get revenge for all the times he was brutally murdered by us

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    but

gamons a tauren......
    perhaps...half tauren...

*ominous sounding music plays*