Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    How much hit do you have with the trinket reforged?

Edit: the better question would be how much hit and expertise do you have with the bottle and how much hit and expertise do you have with the VP trinket (both with reforges of course)
    With Bottle:
    2570 hit
    2552 exp

With VP trinket:
    2705 hit
    2670 exp

I'd say to go with the vp trinket because the agi it gives should compensate for the slight loss of stats.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say to go with the vp trinket because the agi it gives should compensate for the slight loss of stats.
    Thanks for the feedback. This thread is amazing ,
    Last edited by Stridur; 2013-04-04 at 04:29 PM.

I got 3 trinkets, which ones should I use? Bad Juju LFR (502 ilvl), Renataki's Soul Charm LFR (502 ilvl) and Relic of Xuen 2/2 upgraded (484 ilvl) ?

Quote Originally Posted by destia View Post
    I got 3 trinkets, which ones should I use? Bad Juju LFR (502 ilvl), Renataki's Soul Charm LFR (502 ilvl) and Relic of Xuen 2/2 upgraded (484 ilvl) ?
    the 2 LFR trinkets.

Deleted
    I must agree with the VP trink still being worth it even with not using the stats fully ,
    That and ofc blades of renataki being sheer awesome.
    Had quite a good proc rate tonight and also was able to catch feed while goign up
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ql...4&e=697#Kherbr
    good results.
    Last edited by mmocfbae5b724e; 2013-04-04 at 09:10 PM.

changed how?

- Rune of Re-Origination – 1.012 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 22 sec ICD

-We're going to make some changes to this trinket based on testing and feedback. Our goal was to make it decent if you didn't game it at all but offer some opportunities for enhanced benefits if you did. We're going to try to meet that goal better with these changes:

- 10 sec duration (down from 20 sec) but with double the proc rate.
    - Increase your highest secondary stat by 200% of the sum of your two lowest secondary stats. For example: you have 3500 mastery, 5000 crit, 7000 haste. Rune procs, and you get [-3500 mastery, -5000 crit, +17000 haste]. Same logic as before, just double the size of the buff to your highest stat.
    10 chars xyz

Also, did you factor in that the heroic trinket has a higher chance to proc?
    Last edited by Libertarian; 2013-04-05 at 10:45 PM.

Yes I did and I thought those changes were common knowledge that's why I asked.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently, am running with a few trinket options and just bought the 522 VP one, but not sure which older trinket to replace with it. I was running w/LFR Bottle and 2/2 Xuen.
    My other trinket options are: Jade Bandit Figurine and the LFR Terror in the Mists. Thoughts on the best 2, out of all 5? Ty in advance for any help.
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

So youre say that you should run bloodlust and re orgination or one with the soul charm?

Quote Originally Posted by Minaah View Post
    Currently, am running with a few trinket options and just bought the 522 VP one, but not sure which older trinket to replace with it. I was running w/LFR Bottle and 2/2 Xuen.
    My other trinket options are: Jade Bandit Figurine and the LFR Terror in the Mists. Thoughts on the best 2, out of all 5? Ty in advance for any help.
    Go with the bp trinket and xuen

Quote Originally Posted by jwilly2 View Post
    So youre say that you should run bloodlust and re orgination or one with the soul charm?
    bad juju + renataki's soul charm are both bis.

Go with the bp trinket and xuen

bad juju + renataki's soul charm are both bis.
    So getting the bloodlust or any other the other trinkets besides bad juju or soul charm is pointless?

Kind of unless if no one else will use them and they are an upgrade.

Okay thanks So i hear for heroic gear you want to reforge haste over crit would that be correct? so the Bloodlust still wouldnt be better?

I'm not sure about the reforges, but the talisman still won't be better.

I got a thunderforged talisman a few weeks ago and on some fights I was doing 5-6k more with talisman/vp vs. bottle/vp. Still kind of annoying it won't proc off of explosive shot.

I had to downgrade from VP trinket to H 2/2 bottle finally after getting 4 pc, cuz of the mass hit rating.. using the VP trinket I was ~670 hit rating over the cap..

Now i know Mr Stool has posted all over this threat about why Rune is bad. But i have to ask, Why do i see some hunters(not from my realm or people who don't know any better) running with it. Last i checked both the Envy hunters ran with it, and pretty sure ive seen others with it from time to time. I know what it does, just curious as to why someone would take it.