10+ Year Old Account
    usually it's the other way around. Weekends get the longer time b/c people would be at home, relaxing, or busy b/c it's the weekend instead of wanting to focus on stuffs.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just had a pretty good idea of a mafia game based on a deck of cards. I'm gonna try and hash out a rule set and makeup. Set me for the third game from now maybe? I'll see what I can create.

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 07:54 AM ----------

It would be something completely different than what we've done.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    there was an insane amount of fluff day one, I can see why some people were not too happy. I was thinking, about " you have a maximum of 30 pages per day phase, at the end of 30 pages the person with the most votes will receive a lynch, at lest on day one. sadly that means someone could force a lynch. Any who long phases have their ups and downs.
    That's actually not a bad idea, but 30 pages can come and go by the time someone in one timezone has a chance to post if it's really busy. I agree with Celtic about 3 days; Anything shorter than that isn't fair to people in a less common timezone.

Interesting game so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I just had a pretty good idea of a mafia game based on a deck of cards. I'm gonna try and hash out a rule set and makeup. Set me for the third game from now maybe? I'll see what I can create.

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 07:54 AM ----------

It would be something completely different than what we've done.
    I kind of dont get what's so funny about the Uggor joke, at least I don't think it was funny enough to put in a signature lol. Please explain.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I kind of dont get what's so funny about the Uggor joke, at least I don't think it was funny enough to put in a signature lol. Please explain.
    If you ever noticed my previous sig, it was a random quote from a former player that wasn't truly funny, but completely random and silly. I felt it was time to get a new one ad I've been waiting for something equally random to show it's head.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Thanks to Rollo. He's unique in that he messaged me with easy to understand directions about the game. Oddly enough telling a person they sucked was like telling a dog to talk. It served no purpose other then displaying a viewpoint. However just want say thank you to him for personally taking time out to educate me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said you sucked (not that I remember. I don't think I'd say it even if I thought it unless it was as a joke)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I never said you sucked (not that I remember. I don't think I'd say it even if I thought it unless it was as a joke)
    I apologize. I said some people. Since I thought naming them might provoke them directly to respond. I didn't mean everyone as a group.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everyone sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I am best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Thanks to Rollo. He's unique in that he messaged me with easy to understand directions about the game. Oddly enough telling a person they sucked was like telling a dog to talk. It served no purpose other then displaying a viewpoint. However just want say thank you to him for personally taking time out to educate me.
    You did fine, there are people who will tell certain people they suck every game, it's happened to me, and I still play, if you enjoyed the game, you should to.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I think I am best.
    Lysah and Wass are the same person :O

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    You did fine, there are people who will tell certain people they suck every game, it's happened to me, and I still play, if you enjoyed the game, you should to.
    Also glad see you're hanging in there Decagon. Your second person I contacted was super sugary nice. It's refreshing when people are not hurling insults like bricks or baseball bats as way to teach me what to do and what not to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sssssshhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Sssssshhhh
    You're Lysah. She was actually nice to me earlier in game. I praised her early on so maybe stayed her blind spot. I mean people who directly say "Oh this guy blows" in graveyard chat. I was surprised so many people wanted me modkilled for bad scummy play. It was odd because I thought it was in fun. I guess serious business.

Look at it this way: if it was shorter, Lysah or Celtic would've been lynched. B/c it lasts as long as it does, Fal was able to do what she did and that changed everything :3
    Yeah...but 3 IRL days to get a night action posted seems extreme =p

I wanted target Lysah, honestly on day one. I was informed she was always protected because everyone aims for her.

oh hell no, with the ego on thoese two if they ever meet their egos would collide and form on ego black hole that would destroy the world.

also dammit rollo....

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    oh hell no, with the ego on thoese two if they ever meet their egos would collide and form on ego black hole that would destroy the world.

also dammit rollo....

What did Rollo do, besides try to help me. Is that forbidden. Am I so bad that anyone helps me, must be publicly shamed?