Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    The stat prio for all hunter specs is as following:

Hit Cap, Exp Cap> Crit > Haste > Mastery

Mastery > Haste is wrong. Source: Personal experience + I asked Devai, the hunter of Lightning's Blade Dream Paragon guild, while he was streaming on twitch tv. He confirmed it.
    Are you sure about this, because looking at his armoury he's reforging into crit and haste, no mastery whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by JSHawkins View Post
    Are you sure about this, because looking at his armoury he's reforging into crit and haste, no mastery whatsoever.
    I think some are trying this now because of the RPPM changes. Crit still does have an RNG factor to it, and haste is a pure sustain. He's also way more geared than a lot of us.

Haste is better than mastery with some real ppm items.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    I think some are trying this now because of the RPPM changes. Crit still does have an RNG factor to it, and haste is a pure sustain. He's also way more geared than a lot of us.
    You sort of contradicted yourself there. RPPM scaling with haste does give it a pretty notable RNG element to it.

With all the RPPM trinkets in this tier your best and worst pulls are going to depend a lot more on how lucky you get with trinket procs than how lucky you get with crits.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at Devai there is not realy a cap for haste at the moment ;-)
    Character(s): Velestra || Guild(s): Untotenschutzverein - MM || Sig by Lorfine

Deleted
    I actually took some haste reforging myself yesterday but only to a point of slightly a bit more than crit so rune procs were haste not crit (9014 haste, 9011 crit, 762 mastery) with this gear and went MM on few fights. Quite compareable with SV on ST patchwerk like primordius burn strat.
    As for SV I would rather go still with crit being not overhauled by haste but with closer numbers (crit=>haste).

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    I'm going haste>crit>mastery, since i have 4 pieces t15 and 2 rppm trinkets. The more they proc the better (having bad juju proc 3 times in a row, with me having an army of 9 gnomes at the same time is awesome).
    Tried both crit>haste>mastery and haste>crit>mastery while raiding, can't say that I did better on either, but I do feel more comfortable with haste as top secondary stat.

About what devai said about crit>haste, kennyloggings is atm using haste>crit, so just because 1 top player reforges in a way doesn't mean it's the right way or the wrong way.
    Try it yourself, test it yourself. You may like casting stuff faster and having more trinket/tier set procs, at the cost of crits, or the other way around.
    I'm going with what he said. To early in the morning for me to formulate my own opinion :P

I was trying haste > crit for a week and the results were pretty good, but I think I'm just going to go back to crit for now just because I didn't see really any difference.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Check ask mr robot. If it says less haste it is probably right, they are usually solid with their maths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Information is wildly conflicting. Crit is still superior to haste... and some players even debate that. You're probably safe prioritizing mastery or haste after crit, whichever strikes your fancy, really. It's going to come down to personal play at that point.
    This is about as accurate as you're going to get. Personally I'm going haste>crit right now to test. I'm liking it and there is an absolutely abundance of haste on the gear this tier, normally paired with crit or accuracy stats.