Now THAT was brilliant.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking Aguero.

15+ Year Old Account
    and on that note, 1-2! -_- Nice goal by Aguero

10+ Year Old Account
    How can three men not shut that down...
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    I want aguero!!
    I love you aguero :3 1-2
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

15+ Year Old Account
    As I said earlier, ever since the CL knockout United don't seem to be playing that well at all :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, this is going to drag out the title win for a few more weeks :S

Sea of yellow haha.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

2-1 final

just for bragging rights really, won't mean didly squat in the league table

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else think we played poorly tonight?

Should of been a tie if not for Aguero. Decent game to watch, but gladly man city are going to lose the title still.

Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    Anyone else think we played poorly tonight?
    Depends which side you're on :P

Seriously though, I was expecting more from united.

10+ Year Old Account
    12 points with 21 to play for united have to win 3 games out of stoke, west brom, west ham, aston villa and swansea, they also have arsenal at home (very winnable) and chelsea at home. Cant see this going like last year. Cities only tough game is totenham.

man city played better than man u. man u has been played really bad lately.. and city a bit better, I don't like Mancini at all >.<
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 points.

Will be honest, I like the idea of an attacking front three in terms of being ambitious and it's exciting to see, but I can't see the merits over a 4 man midfield. Certain that Sir Alex had a plan, but I'm not sure I see it, or that City out played it.

Very surprised to not see Cleverley play.

Edit: Once again United missed several chances, this has happened for a few weeks in a row, it's concerning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    10 points.

Will be honest, I like the idea of an attacking front three in terms of being ambitious and it's exciting to see, but I can't see the merits over a 4 man midfield. Certain that Sir Alex had a plan, but I'm not sure I see it, or that City out played it.

Very surprised to not see Cleverley play.

Edit: Once again United missed several chances, this has happened for a few weeks in a row, it's concerning.
    I was basing it on goal difference, ours is probably good enough to see us through, but yes 10 points for absolute certainty.

That was a really amazing goal by Aguero, easily a contender for goal of the season.

15+ Year Old Account
    So we need 10 more points (so 3 wins and a draw) to be certain of the title? Well one can only hope United somehow improve again because their last matches have been rather poor.

I'll remain concerned like Northern Goblin until it's absolutely sure we have the title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    So we need 10 more points (so 3 wins and a draw) to be certain of the title? Well one can only hope United somehow improve again because their last matches have been rather poor.

I'll remain concerned like Northern Goblin until it's absolutely sure we have the title.
    I'll be concerned after we win the title, it's an issue for the last 3 seasons and I'm sick of it.