Deleted

How to use Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen ?

Hello,
    I just won the Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen trinket.
    How do I use it correctly for destro and affli spec?
    The proc duration is about 4 sec ...

Affliction: is it up? soulburn --> soulswap.
    Destro: is it up? immolate (or fel flame under obvious circumstances) --> RoF
    destro cont.:is it up? Are you about to cap out on embers? are you going to be able to get a chaosbolt off during the duration? Chaosbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Affliction: is it up? soulburn --> soulswap.
    Destro: is it up? immolate (or fel flame under obvious circumstances) --> RoF
    destro cont.:is it up? Are you about to cap out on embers? are you going to be able to get a chaosbolt off during the duration? Chaosbolt.
    don't forget demo sac spec doom up asap on trinket proc

Putting up Doom's during this proc is crazy damage/fury generation. For all of the lock specs this trinket is boss for Demo, good for Aff, and junk for Destro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greywardenn View Post
    Putting up Doom's during this proc is crazy damage/fury generation. For all of the lock specs this trinket is boss for Demo, good for Aff, and junk for Destro.
    This. The above methods are excellent uses. Demo is the strongest use with Doom multidotting and using Grimoire of Sacrifice.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    This. The above methods are excellent uses. Demo is the strongest use with Doom multidotting and using Grimoire of Sacrifice.
    what about in single target situations, will sacrifice still be on par with supremacy? the only real fights with any long standing add for dooms would just be council and magera no?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    don't forget demo sac spec doom up asap on trinket proc
    Single target Sac vs Sup/Serv doesn't have a difference with the trinket for Demo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrias-Oaks View Post
    what about in single target situations, will sacrifice still be on par with supremacy? the only real fights with any long standing add for dooms would just be council and magera no?
    Horridon in the final phase. Dark Animus potentially, but be careful there. Heroic modes might see some other uses I haven't seen. Brusalk is right.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

I recently got the trinket and it skyrocketed my demo but felt largely ineffective as destro (h.mag attempts). Swapped my OS back to aff and life is good. Especially since the legendary metas that most people might be having soon are going to temp haste cap destro I'd stick to aff/demo. Sims 520-6 (can't find a copy of 520-7 yet) say sac a pretty major loss single target and our h.mag attempts tonight back that up as I was getting significantly better results with service than sac. However our council kill I got world 27th using sac so its certainly viable there. I still don't have 2xT15 (517 ilvl) so sac may be something that catches up with T15 set bonuses. (again esp for demo/aff)