Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Love the people who are complaining about something that takes a Dev 5 mins to do. You really think they spend that much man power on making one NPC a max lvl rare elite. Come on people. You can't be that dumb can you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnCharisma View Post
    Love the people who are complaining about something that takes a Dev 5 mins to do. You really think they spend that much man power on making one NPC a max lvl rare elite. Come on people. You can't be that dumb can you?
    Apparently they can

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calthric View Post
    Agreed. It's sad that he's gotten more attention over the years than some of the playable races and major lore characters. I suppose that shows just how dire things have become.
    You could whine about anything huh?
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Gamon - That which kills me, makes me stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Oh gamon - don't let them orcs pick on you

Deleted
    Gamon for warchief!!!! XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Correct, but I also know who Gamon is; it's just sad. It seems like a desperate attempt at fanservice.
    Seriously, what are you actually objecting to? Are you complaining that they're adhering to the community and players rather than the Board of Directors at Activision Blizzard, how dare they use crucial development time on something that doesn't result in financial gain.

It's just a fun element and not doing any harm, it doesn't add anything to the game but then hundreds of other things don't either. Making changes to Gamon isn't any different than little tweaks to other less known NPC's or companion pet animations, the majority likely won't take any notice but it makes more than enough people happy.

We're sorry if it distracts from your job of raiding and doing dailies but there are some people out there that play WoW as a game and appreciate these things. I'm happy that they continue to do these little things to please the community. If the time spent prevents them from making even a single daily quest then it's time well spent, especially if it was one of those "let's combine frogger with latency" quests like the torch run or the platforms on Isle of Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    Gamon is a nobody and originally only for rogue quest line for pick pocketing.... this is a long drawn out dumb joke.
    What amuses me is Gamon is on par for the Horde side with a long running joke, just like Hogger is for the Alliance...

So I'm confused why there is any hate.

I used to play Alliance in vanilla/bc and the joke was always to form 40 man raids to take hogger at like lvl 1 *shrugs*

And naturally Blizzard key'd in on the joke and extended the life of Hogger to other stuff, like the dungeon.

I can't wait to see the security holes that will be taken advantage of in this in-game web browser. I understand that it's limited in features, but it'll only be a matter of time until someone finds a way to exploit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotica View Post
    What amuses me is Gamon is on par for the Horde side with a long running joke, just like Hogger is for the Alliance...

So I'm confused why there is any hate.
    Seriously? Not only is this the Internet... this is a WoW forum... there's enough hate for anything to last an eternity!
    Last edited by ent0mbed; 2013-04-10 at 02:22 PM.

In-game browser? Like in Secret World huh?

I guess this is in preparation for Hearthstone, cuz now people can play it in-game :P

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    You could whine about anything huh?
    I hope you realise that there's a very sizeable portion of players who only invest in the game for the sake of role-play and the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you realise that there's a very sizeable portion of players who only invest in the game for the sake of role-play and the lore.
    That's nice, but don't try to ruin our fun. Blizzard has always done stuff like this, it's not like this is new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Until now I thought Gamon was Garrosh's right hand...

It'd be cool if the Kor'kron soldiers would one by one charge at him and he'd pretty much cleave them to death.

5.4: Gamon is revealed to be Saurfang, after he took the place of the real Gamon so he could watch Garrosh and try to keep him in check

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The same can be said for those who appreciate this type of fan service so I guess your point is moot.

Gamon for warchief 2013.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon's gonna save us all!

WoW Gamon been juicing!

Gamon for warchief!

I think people need to get over the LFR incomplete runs and man up. The people wanting "full runs" only will be the first to complain when their full run has to be abandoned because it is 17/25 players.

if even Gamon has a role in the siege, then surely Saurfang must be there.

blizzard care only for hordes !
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-04-10 at 10:35 PM.