Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Fixed today. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/895...ril_9-4_9_2013

Still possible on normal, obviously.

EDIT: Bugged to shit on live, currently taking like triple damage. Exodus killed it in like 2 minutes.
    So fixed in US and bugged in EU

Why do they keep buffing the worst boss in the tier? Damn.

killed it normal just now.

Confirmed he takes 75% reduced damage now

So tonight we noticed several things on Heroic:

- Black Blood/Malformed Blood does less damage to the Boss/adds than it did last week.
    - Living Fluids don't always leave pools to collect. Purple, or beneficial. Over half the fluids left nothing.
    - Viscous Horrors are more difficult to see when they come out of their respective spawn pools unless you are very near. This was changed from last week as well.

Are these intentional, accidental, or just flat out dev interference for the sake of it. Kind of like the Durumu maze which is an improvement visually, yet the beam moves faster so you run into a brick wall at the end of the phase.

I realize they added the 75% reduction in, or fixed it. No problem there, but when they screw up the rest of the encounter by not allowing pools to even spawn from killing the adds, then people cannot be mutated. It is dumb.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Stupid change. So what now? They better correct the f*cking dungeon journal so we can rely on it!
    Don't understand why they did that. Zerg tactic is far from usable for every guild since it requires high dps!

Fixed today. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/895...ril_9-4_9_2013

Still possible on normal, obviously.

EDIT: Bugged to shit on live, currently taking like triple damage. Exodus killed it in like 2 minutes.

EDIT2: Fixed pretty fast.
    neeeever mind - first realized it was on hc now.
    Last edited by wrynil; 2013-04-10 at 12:17 PM.

Mutated Abomination effect once again reduces his damage taken from non-Fully Mutated players by 75% on 10-player and 25-player Heroic difficulty only.
    Sounds like 25% reduction on normal mode and only 75% reduction on heroic mode. Well, Blizzard made a mess with a fully wrong dungeon journal and now, we have to pay the bill...

Patch notes definitely got edited at some point, cause last night it didn't specify a difficulty.

Not a big deal really if it were both difficulties. Only reducing it by 25% doesn't really promote getting the slimes, especially after your first transformation. The fight isn't difficult at all on normal, no matter which strat you go with, but at least make people do the fight correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Patch notes definitely got edited at some point, cause last night it didn't specify a difficulty.

Not a big deal really if it were both difficulties. Only reducing it by 25% doesn't really promote getting the slimes, especially after your first transformation. The fight isn't difficult at all on normal, no matter which strat you go with, but at least make people do the fight correctly.
    Yea, but on Heroic half the slimes you kill don't drop pools of any sort. Which is entirely stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Yea, but on Heroic half the slimes you kill don't drop pools of any sort. Which is entirely stupid.
    What? I'm 100% sure they do drop pool always.

Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    What? I'm 100% sure they do drop pool always.
    Did you raid H Primordius last night? About 50% the living fluid would drop a pool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Sounds like 25% reduction on normal mode and only 75% reduction on heroic mode. Well, Blizzard made a mess with a fully wrong dungeon journal and now, we have to pay the bill...
    pay the bill as in.....*GASP* do the fight as intended!? Not be a mongoloid? ohhhh nooooo

Infracted; Don't be rude to people. (by Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-04-11 at 06:17 AM.

5% Hp nerf on 25H. 915.7m --> 870m.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    pay the bill as in.....*GASP* do the fight as intended!? Not be a mongoloid? ohhhh nooooo

Infracted; Don't be rude to people. (by Sonnillon)
    *cough* you mean like "Stand as triangle" so we can make an entire phase much easier as it was intended? So in that case, all Ragnaros hc kills using the triangle tactic for p4 would also be "invalid" since it was not intended by the devs?

5% Hp nerf on 25H. 915.7m --> 870m.
    This is not enough of a nerf to compensate for the apparent glitches they've introduced. Thankfully I don't think I'll be pulling this boss for a while, but it looks like they really screwed up this hotfix, and I hope they get it ACTUALLY fixed before I get there.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like alot of over reacting over not much :|

So can it be zerged normal still or not?

Quote Originally Posted by wrynil View Post
    So can it be zerged normal still or not?
    Yes, it most certainly can. After all, that's the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Yes, it most certainly can. After all, that's the achievement.
    Thanks for fast reply - was just since Minkage said he took 75% less dmg now.. which i couldn't see from anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by wrynil View Post
    Thanks for fast reply - was just since Minkage said he took 75% less dmg now.. which i couldn't see from anywhere else.
    That's just for heroic, basically. Burned him for the achievement this reset, worked just fine.