Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    In Eye of the Storm, I will play on my elemental shaman and my buddy will play on his blood death knight. We run up behind Mage Tower and lure Alliance back. I either shoot them off with thunderstorm or my friend jumps down to a spot where you don't fall to your death, but you can't get back up and into the fight. He'll then death grip people down there. They invariably get pissed and end up jumping to their death. The first time we did this, he caused maybe 8 or 9 people to commit suicide, while I sent people flying over his head.

During Thanksgiving, there's a daily quest that forces you to be PvP flagged. This is the only time we get world PvP on our RP server. I'd go to Stormwind on my shaman and lure people up into the mountains. My goal was to shoot them off a peak to an area where they couldn't run to as a ghost. This would usually instigate some really fun battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fufu View Post
    During Thanksgiving, there's a daily quest that forces you to be PvP flagged. This is the only time we get world PvP on our RP server. I'd go to Stormwind on my shaman and lure people up into the mountains. My goal was to shoot them off a peak to an area where they couldn't run to as a ghost. This would usually instigate some really fun battles.

Lemme guess... you're on WRA and in the Ninth Org, and think parking giant mounts on top of questgivers is awesome, especially when you don't have the stones to flag while doing it so anyone can fight back.

Seriously, it's like there's a mandatory "are you a colossal a-hole" test required to join that guild...
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Lemme guess... you're on WRA and in the Ninth Org, and think parking giant mounts on top of questgivers is awesome, especially when you don't have the stones to flag while doing it so anyone can fight back.

Seriously, it's like there's a mandatory "are you a colossal a-hole" test required to join that guild...
    Um, no. I'm on Steamwheedle Cartel. And since it's an RP server, it's really easy for them to avoid getting splatted: don't flag and / or don't follow an elemental shaman into the mountains.