10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    From what I can gather its worth putting 320 haste in some yellow sockets if U need it to reach 8097 haste point, then after that gem red: 160 int, yellow: 80 int - 160 mastery, blue: 80 int - 160 hit (or if too much hit, ignore and gem 160 int).
    Thanks for the info.

Just adding a couple of breakpoints i don't see anywhere else here, regarding the metagem.

13102 haste - 11 ticks of doom with berserking, lust, and metagem up. (this will obviously only happen at the start of the fight)
    13637 haste - 9 ticks of doom with berserking and lust. (for people without the metagem)

Been using the 13637 breakpoint recently, will obviously be messing with 13102 now that I have the gem ^^
    Last edited by Xyronic; 2013-04-11 at 02:17 PM.

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

Deleted
    Hey guys looking for a solution
    Today I got the metagem.

My reforging before was haste(7596)>mastery>haste>crit //goblin breakpoint for doom
    I simc a bit and the haste scalefactor explode.

So if reforged pur haste also the gems.

But im not sure about this, i lose spellpower and mastery for this.
    Is this worth?
    Im a bit confused right now

Maybe someone can help me^^
    and sorry for my bad english.

Quote Originally Posted by ethiq View Post
    Hey guys looking for a solution
    Today I got the metagem.

My reforging before was haste(7596)>mastery>haste>crit //goblin breakpoint for doom
    I simc a bit and the haste scalefactor explode.

So if reforged pur haste also the gems.

But im not sure about this, i lose spellpower and mastery for this.
    Is this worth?
    Im a bit confused right now

Maybe someone can help me^^
    and sorry for my bad english.
    When a stat is worth more of half of that of intels, you start gemming that pure stat; is the common rule this expansion. A lot of demo locks around or above 523ish ilvl start gemming pure mastery, which also helps if you have an affliction off spec.

--

So now with the meta gem and with lei-shen being the best trinket for demo, is there ever going to be conflict between the two and when to refresh doom? Will we always prioritize one over the other or try to line them both up at the same time?
    Last edited by Kink; 2013-04-11 at 06:17 PM.

Deleted
    I refresh doom/lei-shen>doom/meta-gem. I think thats better.

Both together if possible, maybe on pull but its RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by ethiq View Post
    I refresh doom/lei-shen>doom/meta-gem. I think thats better.

Both together if possible, maybe on pull but its RNG.
    The difference in burst DPS at start its 550k DPS with leishen/gem and 300k if nothing procs... I hate ppm

Deleted
    jeah sometimes its realy strange, leishen didnt procc the first 30sec.
    makes me mad

Quote Originally Posted by Xyronic View Post
    Just adding a couple of breakpoints i don't see anywhere else here, regarding the metagem.

13102 haste - 11 ticks of doom with berserking, lust, and metagem up. (this will obviously only happen at the start of the fight)
    13637 haste - 9 ticks of doom with berserking and lust. (for people without the metagem)

Been using the 13637 breakpoint recently, will obviously be messing with 13102 now that I have the gem ^^
    The 13637 is awesome since the Aff one is is 100 above so you can just go for that and be baller for both without messing with anything else too much.

Any significant breakpoints for non-trolls?

I only noted Breakpoints with berserking since spreadsheets like https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xZmFYa0E#gid=7 already cover everything else.
    Last edited by Xyronic; 2013-04-12 at 03:44 AM.

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

The following summoned pets/totems will now chain cast their spells with no delay between casts, allowing them to cast their spells more frequently in the same amount of time.
    Warlock: Doomguard, Terrorguard, Wild Imp

Does this mean we get more than 17 casts on Doomguard now? And what will it mean for Imps? I'm excited. :x

with UVLS playing demo on meagara, is it worth casting a doom on the off head when it procs for mroe wild imps? I am under the impression that wild imps will swap to your main target, so wouldnt it be a dps gain?
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    with UVLS playing demo on meagara, is it worth casting a doom on the off head when it procs for mroe wild imps? I am under the impression that wild imps will swap to your main target, so wouldnt it be a dps gain?
    Yes it is a dps gain, basically anytime your doom spawns an imp it is a dps gain to cast on off targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Does this mean we get more than 17 casts on Doomguard now? And what will it mean for Imps? I'm excited. :x
    Either they will just be up a shorter amount of time (more dps but total dmg will remain same, though still a dps increase cause everything will fit in better with procs, etc) or we actually get more casts, which seems too good to be true, as demo already is very strong atm. Extreme haste builds would be sick together with the lei shen trinket but I'm afraid this will empower Go:sac even further...

EDIT: From reading patch notes it seems to be additional casts after all... O.o dis gunna be guuuud
    Last edited by Tramzh; 2013-04-12 at 12:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post
    EDIT: From reading patch notes it seems to be additional casts after all... O.o dis gunna be guuuud
    It means more casts for other guardians but wild imps cast only 10 times before they despawn so they will just use their energy faster but they won't cast any more times than 10. (Not that it's a bad thing.)
    Last edited by woly; 2013-04-12 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by woly View Post
    It means more casts for other guardians but wild imps cast only 10 times before they despawn so they will just use their energy faster but they won't cast any more times than 10. (Not that it's a bad thing.)
    meh, was hoping for 80%+ meta uptimes with lei shen trinket and a full haste stack build. As I said though, that seemed a bit too good to be true, but it will still be a very nice, slight dmg boost n QoL buff/fix overall. very nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Question about having Cha-Ye + BotH.
    How to find balance between crit and haste reforging?

This is probably just me indulging a bit too much in my competitive side, but not having raided on a DPS class since ICC, I struggle to know if I am doing bad, okay or good for my item level. I feel like I do a decent job at Demo play, but it's hard to judge when I don't know where my DPS should roughly be with my ilvl of 481. I don't suppose there's some sort of guideline out there, or someone has some ballpark numbers? I know there's no unmodified Patchwerk encounter this tier so it's a bit difficult.

I spent over 20 minutes attacking a raid boss dummy tonight and ended up at 54k DPS. In the ToT I came from (Where I had a green trinket instead of LFR Wushoolay's) there was no fight where I was below 80k out of Jin'rokh, Horridon and Council.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    This is probably just me indulging a bit too much in my competitive side, but not having raided on a DPS class since ICC, I struggle to know if I am doing bad, okay or good for my item level. I feel like I do a decent job at Demo play, but it's hard to judge when I don't know where my DPS should roughly be with my ilvl of 481. I don't suppose there's some sort of guideline out there, or someone has some ballpark numbers? I know there's no unmodified Patchwerk encounter this tier so it's a bit difficult.

I spent over 20 minutes attacking a raid boss dummy tonight and ended up at 54k DPS. In the ToT I came from (Where I had a green trinket instead of LFR Wushoolay's) there was no fight where I was below 80k out of Jin'rokh, Horridon and Council.
    If you read the guide you should be alright.

As you said, your dps will depend on the encounter and what happens under it. As long as you're not behind in your raid group with people with same ilvl, why would you need a fixated number? Of course it depends on your/their class as well.

I only spend time on dpsing dummies to get used to rotation/try new rotations. Do you feel unsure about your rotation?

Can demo compete with other dps on all fights?

Also, how does HoG work on targets that take reduced AoE, like on Dark Animus. Does it do the full effect to the one you target and thats it?

One last question. What kind of dps gain do we receive from having our two piece? Thank you for your time.