what happens if you cut a body with rigor mortis?

what happens if you cut a body with rigor mortis? How would the blood flow out?....How long does it take for rigor mortis to set in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if the object of your ire is a Forsaken or not.

Rigor Mortis for them just means they can finally get it on with their wives and girlfriends for once.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Errr... should this be in the Warcraft section? This seems more like a general question haha... an unusual one at that.

Psycho killer in the making? Why on earth would you want to know this? And why on a WoW general forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Psycho killer in the making? Why on earth would you want to know this? And why on a WoW general forum?
    I just want to know what would happen, a friend of mine is RPing cutting a dead body and having blood flow from the neck, but wouldn't it have located into the lower cavity of the body by then?

I doubt anyone here has any basic anatomical knowledge to help you.

I just know that if you want to kill something in warcraft, you have to cut the body until it becomes a mush and then burn the soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babzu View Post
    I just want to know what would happen, a friend of mine is RPing cutting a dead body and having blood flow from the neck, but wouldn't it have located into the lower cavity of the body by then?
    It would rest at the bottom points of your body and follow gravity for the most part. If you cut near the top, there might be some blood but very little, or if you cut towards the bottom of the person (or where gravity is pulling towards) you could get more.

EDIT: And it wouldn't be a huge flow or anything due to the lack of pressure from the heart pump. It would just be more "seepy".
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    Errr... should this be in the Warcraft section? This seems more like a general question haha... an unusual one at that.
    "Er, yes. Yes I need to know for... video game reasons and so forth."

Deleted
    This doesn't seem to be related to WoW, I'm just going to close this.