Thread: GG ele pvp

GG ele pvp

In 5.3 elemental will now be utterly useless according to what i see on mmo champ. I guess its time to spec to enhance :/

back to early cata when ele's were nothing but a speed bump on the way to a real kill.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    In 5.3 elemental will now be utterly useless according to what i see on mmo champ. I guess its time to spec to enhance :/
    What changes are you seeing that makes ele GG?

Yeah, this thread is strange. Ele is getting a buff if anything with a damage reduction (even if it's only for a few secs when triggering a lightning shield) and cast on the move lb.

I tell you, people are seriously just waiting to complain in the shaman community, even when things improve.

Deleted
    As someone who used to main a Shaman and now play a rogue i feel bad when i bully shamans. They are just utterly incapable of defending themselves.
    Enhance doesn't stand a chance as i can just vanish their cooldowns and negate alot of their damage with a simple evasion.
    Elemental wont get any casts of that isn't LvB procs. Resto can live for a while but after HST, Ancenstral guidance and NS is used up they are dead and most rogues can force that in an opener.

I sometimes toy with ele shamans. Kick them in the face, gouge their eyes out, then blind in to cheap shots and kidney shots when they thunderstorm i deadly throw their asses and laugh. Also fun to Smoke bomb myself and just shuriken toss them to death. Fun to see how many of their hard casts i can interrupt while trying to keep them alive long enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    As someone who used to main a Shaman and now play a rogue i feel bad when i bully shamans. They are just utterly incapable of defending themselves.
    Enhance doesn't stand a chance as i can just vanish their cooldowns and negate alot of their damage with a simple evasion.
    Elemental wont get any casts of that isn't LvB procs. Resto can live for a while but after HST, Ancenstral guidance and NS is used up they are dead and most rogues can force that in an opener.

I sometimes toy with ele shamans. Kick them in the face, gouge their eyes out, then blind in to cheap shots and kidney shots when they thunderstorm i deadly throw their asses and laugh. Also fun to Smoke bomb myself and just shuriken toss them to death. Fun to see how many of their hard casts i can interrupt while trying to keep them alive long enough.
    That is because rogues are disgustingly broken, it has little to do with shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    That is because rogues are disgustingly broken, it has little to do with shamans.
    1v1 they are, but good ones always have been, a good rogue could beat any class (Yes even blood DKs)

I do have to agree that deadly throw interrupting on 3 of more CP is lame though, at least put a cooldown on it or something, kick, cloak, deadly throw, vanish, garotte, kidney shot, You can literally lock someone up for a full 15 seconds, even more if they're melee, a 8 second disarm is nasty too.

Back on topic, nothing has really changed at all for ele pvp other than the healing stream totem from what I've seen so far, correct me if i'm wrong

I'll correct myself actually, also the 10% damage reduction from lightning shield which is a pretty decent buff actually.

Just let lava burst crit for 30%+ of a target's HP and restore ancestral shift back to it's Wrath version and ele is fine.

Joking, btw.

what they need to do is make it so you can't be interrupted and cast all spells while moving, thunderstorm cannot be resisted and knocks the target up into air 5 yards before blowing them away. Frost shock on a seperate CD than the other shocks. Restore GW back to the original version while keeping it insta cast. Restore lightning shield glyph back to last week and increase the effect to 20%.

There that should make us just powerful enough to annoy a mage or rogue without actually being able to kill them.

Rogues are completely idiotic. This is coming from someone that has taken one to nearly 2700 before they became Cata-level overpowered. As a non-rogue right now, I wish to face anything but a rogue. Even in 3v3 they are incredibly OP, not just 1v1. Rogues simply have TOO MANY TOOLS at their disposal. They need a toolkit nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a perfect example of how NOT to start a constructive and useful discussion on these forums. I'm closing this, since with an OP like that, it's not going to useful at all.