Poll: Will Lordaeron be restored?

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    Haven't you heard the news? Stratholme belongs to the Argent Crusade. Did you forget the quests that you do helping them reclaiming it as a base of operations?
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    lorewise stratholme and scholomance are already been retaken by the Argent Crusader, go play it and you see them reconquering it with your help. With the exception of andorhal everything in wpl and epl has been reclaimed by tirion.
    Great! ... I do not know what is worse if the Forsaken undead monstrosities or the hypocritical Argent Crusade ...

The traitor of Tirion Fordring will have to deal with Queen Calia when she arrives, Her Majesty will demand explanations to him!

The inefficiency and ineptitude of the Argent Crusade vie with the disappointment and disgrace of the Scarlet Crusade ... Definitely Queen Calia has to come immediatly and reorder her subjects for the sake of the Alliance...

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Great! ... I do not know what is worse if the Forsaken undead monstrosities or the hypocritical Argent Crusade ...

The traitor of Tirion Fordring will have to deal with Queen Calia when she arrives, Her Majesty will demand explanations to him!

The inefficiency and ineptitude of the Argent Crusade vie with the disappointment and disgrace of the Scarlet Crusade ... Definitely Queen Calia has to come immediatly and reorder her subjects for the sake of the Alliance...
    Considering tirion is revered among the greather heroes of the Alliance after the LK defeat i dubt that Varian would give 2 shits about Calia opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

In a way, it is already being restored... just not in the sense you were referring to.

It was destroyed by the Scourge. Cities fell, towns were reduced for rubble.

The Forsaken, who are comprised of the rightful people of that land, are rebuilding. Their kingdom is being restored... but it reflects the changes that were forced upon its people, just as the land has been forcibly changed.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    Considering tirion is revered among the greather heroes of the Alliance after the LK defeat i dubt that Varian would give 2 shits about Calia opinion.
    I doubt Calia would even really care. The guy's crime was helping an orc. He spent years of his live in penitent exile and devoted his life after he rejoined his brothers to cleansing Lordaeron of the taint which destroyed it. He's proven himself to be a hero ten times over and he has ALWAYS kept to his own moral code, even when it cost him his powers, his status, his family... everything but his life, really. He stayed true to his morals. He's as much of a hypocrite as he is a sack of carrots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

I can imagine that scene.
    A fat midget of calia arrives to lordaeron.
    Calia: FORDRING I DEMAND ANSWERS !!!
    Tirion: You know i.... don't want to waste time on you to be honest.
    Tirion impales calia on ashbringer
    Tirion: That's how we do this in plaguelands bitch !!!
    Sylvanas: Nice job mate, but shouldnt it strip you from your holy powers ?
    Tirion: Nah it only works like that if you know you did a wrong thing, and i think i did quite a good job, dont you ?
    Sylvanas: I sure do tirion i sure do. So what now ?
    Tirion: How about a nicolas cage movie marathon in undercity ? So we can see if you can scream louder than he ?
    Sylvanas: OH NO THE BEEES !!!!

I hope I'm not restating something that's been said in the past 16 pages, but jeez I was getting tired of reading crap about the Alliance having to kick out the forsaken to restore Lordaeron.

No, I think the Forsaken themselves will restore Lordaeron. I just don't think it will look like the beautiful human-owned Lordaeron that players of the Alliance will want, it will instead look like a city owned by the Forsaken. Basically, move the Undercity up to the surface, and change all of the structures to look like something Forsaken-owned or created.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect that, if Stomgarde is taken back by the Alliance, it would give them a foothold to at least poke Lordaeron with a stick and act as an annoying neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post
    I suspect that, if Stomgarde is taken back by the Alliance, it would give them a foothold to at least poke Lordaeron with a stick and act as an annoying neighbor.
    I smell a new sitcom.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Let me unpuzzle you:

1) We don't know exactly what Sylvanas is doing to Koltira.
    2) We have the undead starting quests presenting how newly risen are given options to choose from as well as a blue post stating free will is the cornerstone of Forsaken culture.
    We also have a blue post stating that they'll straight up kill you if you make the wrong choice.

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    We also have a blue post stating that they'll straight up kill you if you make the wrong choice.
    Wrong choice is when you decide to attack them. Free undead will is important to forsaken, but they wont stand doing nothing while you stab them.

I think... if Sylvanas continues her machinations with the plague, the Argent Crusade may step in (as might the Knights of the Ebon Blade). The Alliance might try to capitalize this and eventually push the Forsaken out of Lordaeron.

This could be the Horde equivalent to Theramore where instead of blowing up a town, the Alliance invade Undercity.

The Forsaken could relocate to Northrend, where Sylvanas would begin her campaign to start turning the Scourge to her will. This could reintroduce Bolvar and a struggle between these two Lich powers.

EPIC TWIST: Just like how Garrosh is tampering with Old God powers, Sylvanas might try to harness the power of the Titans and in a grand twist, her curse is cleansed and she is returned to the living, but all the while still in control of the undead. This could lead her to try and take over Silvermoon (since she'd be back to being a living Elf) and could eventually lead to her as a raid boss with a new, true Forsaken leader rising up to fill the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Wrong choice is when you decide to attack them. Free undead will is important to forsaken, but they wont stand doing nothing while you stab them.
    Well, it's more not standing with them. You ever hear the phrase "if you're not with us you're against us"?
    Last edited by delus; 2013-04-14 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    That is an illusion of free will.
    I imagine a newly resurected forsaken that just wants to peace out to somewhere doing nothing would get killed or forced into service too.

Some queen that doesn't care enough about her subjects to help them in their time of need isn't going to be able to say anything to Tirion or to the Argent Crusade. Those are not her subjects. Hell, nobody is her subject anymore. She doesn't have a rightful claim the the throne.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    I imagine a newly resurected forsaken that just wants to peace out to somewhere doing nothing would get killed or forced into service too.
    Lilian Voss?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Your imagination has nothing to do with lore, so stop citing it. Undead are free to go off and do whatever they want once they're ressurected. The Val'kyr says that in the first quest text you read.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Some queen that doesn't care enough about her subjects to help them in their time of need
    wsnt she like 12 when the Scourge invasion went down?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Some queen that doesn't care enough about her subjects to help them in their time of need isn't going to be able to say anything to Tirion or to the Argent Crusade. Those are not her subjects. Hell, nobody is her subject anymore. She doesn't have a rightful claim the the throne.
    Actually she does have a rightfull claim to the throne. But the fact that nobody cares kinda nullifies it.
    She must have some goddamn good reason to have not been showed up untill now, or noone will take her seriously. But being locked up in Undercity is kinda a good reason for not showing up anywhere. This said, I wonder why Sylvanas would want to keep alive a person that can rightfully claim ownership of her land.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    wsnt she like 12 when the Scourge invasion went down?
    That's not what I'm referring to. If she did go into hiding after that invasion that's all well and good, but she still didn't appear to help lead her people when Varian went missing, or when Deathwing destroyed everything. She's been too absent to be considered a good person.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are undead who are not Sylvanas aligned and currently there seems to be no one actively trying to eradicate them so...
    (some cases of this: Argent Crusade has undead members, as does Darkmoon Faire. I doubt no one really has bothered to recruit Augustus the Touched either. Meryl Felstorm has never been a part of the Forsaken either.)

edit: my point is that since not all undead are Forsaken aligned I doubt undead would just kill someone for refusing to work with them initially. After all they could be converted later. Every undead IS quite probably risen to be a recruit, though.
    Last edited by SirMeo; 2013-04-14 at 05:06 PM.

Actually she does have a rightfull claim to the throne. But the fact that nobody cares kinda nullifies it.
    She must have some goddamn good reason to have not been showed up untill now, or noone will take her seriously. But being locked up in Undercity is kinda a good reason for not showing up anywhere. This said, I wonder why Sylvanas would want to keep alive a person that can rightfully claim ownership of her land.
    What makes you think she's locked up below Undercity? There's no proof to suggest she's locked up below. And Sylvannas didn't even take lordaeron till a little bit after Arthas' invasion, so if someone did lock her up, it couldn't have been the dark lady.

---------- Post added 2013-04-14 at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SirMeo View Post
    There are undead who are not Sylvanas aligned and currently there seems to be no one actively trying to eradicate them so...
    (some cases of this: Argent Crusade has undead members, as does Darkmoon Faire. I doubt no one really has bothered to recruit Augustus the Touched either. Meryl Felstorm has never been a part of the Forsaken either.)
    Meryl Felstorm is on self imposed exile for the demon inside of him.