10+ Year Old Account
    Must resist urge to read Shingeki no Kyojin manga..

10+ Year Old Account
    shingeki no kyojin 2 - dont see how hes super whiny after the evacuation is finished and so on anymore. least to me hes confident sounding

damn I'm out of current anime that I'm following...need to save some for tuesday while im on campus.
    Last edited by Suicidal Panda; 2013-04-14 at 04:04 PM.
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    shingeki no kyojin 2 - dont see how hes super whiny after the evacuation is finished and so on anymore. least to me hes confident sounding
    You mean you missed the whole "waaah, i dont want bread from these people who insulted me, i'd rather die, waaah"? :P
    He has his whiny moments, he has his "i will bloody kill them" moments, but sadly i also think its some people having something against the VA in question (and "rightfully" so. The poor lad always gets to VA the whiny kids. Well, most of the time).

Hentai Ouji started out great, just like in the manga, im happy ^_^

u will see soon why people call eren whiny and weak ;P atleast in comparison to people like mikasa ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Well, Mikasa is badass but she has her reasons which are sure to be explained in a flashback. You call the MC a whiny kind, but I'd say watching one's own mother get crushed, torn in half and then devoured while still alive is something that could have a rather deteriorating effect on a 10 year old child's psyche. :P

Holy shit Akutabe is amazing. Confirmed husbando worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, Mikasa is badass but she has her reasons which are sure to be explained in a flashback. You call the MC a whiny kind, but I'd say watching one's own mother get crushed, torn in half and then devoured while still alive is something that could have a rather deteriorating effect on a 10 year old child's psyche. :P
    if i remember correctly what mikasa has lived through was atleast as worse!MANGA SPOILER! with seeing her parents being murdered and she then killing the bandits ^^
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-04-14 at 05:10 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

added a manga spoiler sign ;P also that gif is rather funny ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Kind of nsfw I guess: http://i.minus.com/iMpxYfybAxagD.gif
    Nsfw as in, censored bread.
    Sorry kid, that's the only kind of protein you're getting today.

In related news, Nyaruko up on the meowtorrents.

Deleted
    Laughed my ass off at that gif rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is so hilarious in every way chelly
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    That gif is awesome.

On a sidenote, Hyakka Ryouran continues to get a better plot. Wierdest looking monkey ive ever seen. In more than one way towards the ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh. Oreimo (I never watched it. >.>)

Has artwork from various artists that I recognize, and rather big ones.
    Going from Carnelian, Fumitake Moekibara, Miwa Futaba (rather fitting), and so on. Rather... amusing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    That gif is awesome.

On a sidenote, Hyakka Ryouran continues to get a better plot. Wierdest looking monkey ive ever seen. In more than one way towards the ending.
    Hyakka Ryouran changed a lot since the first season.. episode 2 was kinda weird imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Hyakka Ryouran changed a lot since the first season.. episode 2 was kinda weird imo.
    I'm just glad they kept the art style as I loved it in the 1st season. I expected a bit more than a samurai-maid-cafe and an underwear stealing monkey though... :S
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-04-14 at 08:54 PM.

Deleted
    Have to agree on both points. The artstyle is the awesome part of it, aside from the generic fanservice. Putting that aside, we now have 4 master class on their team. Question is if there'll be more or not.

Meanwhile, i finished the currently translated Nyotai-ka. Annoying that the group dropped it. Guess i will have to find the raws and translate it on my own.

i hope Shingeki no Kyojin goes further than 12 episodes, after starting the manga 24 episodes would be more suited to it and it would be a shame to see it cut down to 12(unless they are doing multiple seasons)

---------- Post added 2013-04-15 at 12:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yorozuya View Post
    Must resist urge to read Shingeki no Kyojin manga..
    i couldn't...and it makes me want to watch the anime more :P

Deleted
    @Lagwin, Shingeki no Kyojin is a 2 cour anime :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    i hope Shingeki no Kyojin goes further than 12 episodes, after starting the manga 24 episodes would be more suited to it and it would be a shame to see it cut down to 12(unless they are doing multiple seasons)
    It's confirmed for two cours.