Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Holy Paladin T 15 bonus

So does anyone expect a change to our set bonuses for tier 15? I know this is probably wishful thinking, but it seems that the vast majority of Hpallies are keeping T 14 for a LONG time after expansion. When I say a long time I mean into heroics for some. My concern here is the vast majority of raiders are not in heroics. Many are around the middle of the raid if they are lucky. This means that those none elite raiders that have been lucky to progress slowly week by week are deprived of the anticipation that comes loot. I know there are still plenty of boots, belts, wrist,necks, weapons, and rings to look forward to, but come one tier is what we are on the edge of our seats for. Do not get my wrong I am not trying to just qq, but I am curious if other hpallies are as disappointing as I am.

I seriously doubt it. Normal T15 4 set is ok...personally not a fan, and using T14 is like using a patch. It eventually will wear off. Either Blizzard will nerf T14, forcing players to use T15 or item upgrades will come out and suddenly T15 will be much nicer because of the increase to stats.

I would like them to change our set bonuses though. Especially our 2 set.

I would hope change is coming to our tier 15. It's quite bad and it's alarming when the majority of competitive holy paladins refuse to break tier 14 4p unless they can replace the pieces with heroic/thunderforged items.

Tier 15 doesn't need bufs, it needs reworking. They simply aren't good; Our 2pc isn't very strong and 4pc is going to cause a lot of overhealing unless you beacon swap every couple of seconds.
    Shuttle of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Shuttle View Post
    I would hope change is coming to our tier 15. It's quite bad and it's alarming when the majority of competitive holy paladins refuse to break tier 14 4p unless they can replace the pieces with heroic/thunderforged items.

Tier 15 doesn't need bufs, it needs reworking. They simply aren't good; Our 2pc isn't very strong and 4pc is going to cause a lot of overhealing unless you beacon swap every couple of seconds.
    The 2pc is terrible and should use fixing although Blizzard's AoE-heal fix might improve it if it applies to Daybreak (read 5.3 notes, as the patch gets closer we should look at that a bit closer). The 4pc isn't that bad, there are fights with a lot of tank damage hence my comment in another thread about doing the unthinkable and just leaving Beacon on an active tank.

From what I've noticed, T14 is really really strong mainly because it's not a direct throughput increase on X spell, but because it fundamentally alters our rotation to make it a lot friendlier when handling both movement, burst tank damage, burst raid damage, everything (including the stuff I didn't cover).

Item Sets

Tier-14 Holy Paladin 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 second, down from 2 seconds.

Holy

Mastery: Illuminated Healing now places an absorb shield for 10% of the amount healed, down from 12%.
    Daybreak is now a stackable effect with a duration of 10 seconds, stacks up to 2 times, and causes the next Holy Shock to also heal other allies within 10 yards of the target for an amount equal to 75%/150% of the original healing done.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    Item Sets

Tier-14 Holy Paladin 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 second, down from 2 seconds.

Holy

Mastery: Illuminated Healing now places an absorb shield for 10% of the amount healed, down from 12%.
    Daybreak is now a stackable effect with a duration of 10 seconds, stacks up to 2 times, and causes the next Holy Shock to also heal other allies within 10 yards of the target for an amount equal to 75%/150% of the original healing done.
    Yea I guess it's time to go back to the days of 6 seconds holy shocks...sigh.

With very geared Holy Paladins prefering to use T14 over T15, the nerf was certainly coming.

I wonder if they will implement a fix or an improvement for the 4pt15 to improve Beacon of Light by a seizable ammount. We can hope.

Deleted
    Big up for DAYBREAK no ? T15 bonus 2p <3

With the Mastery nerf, as of now I've just lost 6.2% off of my shields at my current mastery >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuseishu View Post
    With the Mastery nerf, as of now I've just lost 6.2% off of my shields at my current mastery >.<
    So scaling was also nerfed too then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    I think they would've said that if that were the case, unless someone is on PTR to confirm this. I don't think these changes are out yet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Yah, right now its 1.5% per mastery point, with the change its dropped to 1.25% per mastery point so the scaling has been reduced by roughly 17%

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    A change is a change I suppose. I am not going to complain to much about it, however does it not seem like Blizz is acknowledging the vast under performance of its current tier bonuses.
    Compared to:
    Item - Shaman T15 Restoration 4P Bonus: Your Ancestral Awakening now has a 50% chance to trigger on non-critical heals.
    Your Penance and Circle of Healing have a 40% chance to summon a Golden Apparition, which moves to a nearby ally and heals for an additional 92500 to 107500.
    The healing done by your Rejuvenation increases by 6% each time it causes healing.
    These all provide a boost to healing without a change to play style it seems very pitiful especially, in a 10 man raid setting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timoteo View Post
    Item - Shaman T15 Restoration 4P Bonus: Your Ancestral Awakening now has a 50% chance to trigger on non-critical heals.
    I'm raiding with a Rsham and this is a really really strong bonus, I think the reason our is so underwhelming, it's because its a way to indirectly nerf us. I feel like blizz see us way more powerful than we actually are (i mean yeah Paladin is really strong atm, but Disc is better on some fight, Pal better on others, and monk got his fight too).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izilol View Post
    I'm raiding with a Rsham and this is a really really strong bonus, I think the reason our is so underwhelming, it's because its a way to indirectly nerf us. I feel like blizz see us way more powerful than we actually are (i mean yeah Paladin is really strong atm, but Disc is better on some fight, Pal better on others, and monk got his fight too).
    Monks are up there on a lot of fights and their 4set is pretty strong. Of course their tier 14 was not even worth going for at all, so I guess this makes up for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally with the new nerf I'll probably go with atleast 2 set t15. Might go with non tier for the other 3. I raid with two disc priests so the increased beacon healing doesn't look too amazing as I get sniped alot.

Quote Originally Posted by cakin View Post
    Personally with the new nerf I'll probably go with atleast 2 set t15. Might go with non tier for the other 3. I raid with two disc priests so the increased beacon healing doesn't look too amazing as I get sniped alot.
    It will make beacon swapping mandatory, and even then it won't be that great. non tier for other 3 is probably a good idea

they are so retarded when it comes to community feedback

t 15 is bad, rework it. Okay...nerfing t14 instead thanks for the feedback!.

idiots.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

I'm guessing this will only sway people to switch to 2 pieces of T15 since the T15 4-set is underwhelming on top of the T14 and T15 2-sets having good synergy. They will have to change the T15 4-set to remedy this.