Deleted

Diablo 3 - Dyes on Legendaries

Any news on when Legendaries will be available to be dyed?

Or even better if there are any news on being able to "transmog" stuff to look like other armor pieces?

I really do hate having to look like a clown wearing my good armor, when a -100k dps set makes me look like a beast.
    Or having to look like a lvl1 newb.

they are doing it, but wont be for 1.08 and since D3 patches are so far apart, probably at summer or even fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    They haven't said anything about any kind of "transmog" system. I don't see it happening at all really.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    They haven't said anything about any kind of "transmog" system. I don't see it happening at all really.
    Oh they will put it in eventually like the fucking legendaries look so god dam awful like the normal gear looks awesome then you get geared to legendaries and your like fuck this vanish dye thankfully.

I'm not sure that dying legendaries would look that great... Some of them have special effects that may not go well with some of the odd colors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Hmm, I do recall reading something like that actually. But it's a very long term goal, it would probably not come out before the expansion.

Hmmm even if dyed legendaries don't look great it would be cool to have options!!

Transmog will happen for sure - i mean, look at WoW it has basically revamped any kind of content from low lvl quests to old raids to everything just to get that piece with the awesome skin.

Maybe it's not something happening soon or with a minor patch (maybe even an expansion feature), but it's a thing that will happen.

Now they are entirely redoing the legendary textures just to make dyes usable. Transmog is the next step.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Nada Obama View Post
    Hmmm even if dyed legendaries don't look great it would be cool to have options!!
    Would be pretty cool, wearing monk gear on a barb looking like a power ranger is no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nada Obama View Post
    Variety on how you look is always nice, agreed. Even if crappy, at least you have the choices.