As much as I would love to pitchfork it up to Beth HQ I know them working on another DLC means time away from ES:VI...RIGHT?! THAT OTHER PROJECT BETTER BE ES:VI!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Or a new Fallout game using all the tech they developed for Skyrim!

I'm thinking it will be a new fallout game or maybe even a new IP.

I have a suspicion that they are done with the ES franchise for now, because of the mmo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I figure the next game will be a Fallout too. Not saying that is a bad thing. Just hope its sooner rather than later.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was right in thinking that there would be no more DLC ages ago, just wish i had been mistaken. Bring on the fallout.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Deleted
    If Fallout 4 is really Bethesda´s next game then it would be nice but also sad because it means no ES game in the near future or even no ES game anymore.

I like Fallout but I would definitely prefer if their next work is ES:VI !! I just love ES too much (I don´t count this MMO because ES for me is SP).

Deleted
    I don't mind them not making more DLCs for Skyrim to be honest. I was preparing to play it from the start once more when the DLCs are all out but the last time I did that, it took me 4 months and so many times when I had to start over, I lost count because mods messed up the game. So I'm kinda glad, I don't have to do that again now:P

So as long as they actually make a new TES game, I can live with that. (just hope the mmo won't ruin it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    If Fallout 4 is really Bethesda´s next game then it would be nice but also sad because it means no ES game in the near future or even no ES game anymore.
    They would be stupid not to have ES:VI, the series is a good money maker. the MMO is set in the past leaving the story to develop into the future
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    They would be stupid not to have ES:VI, the series is a good money maker. the MMO is set in the past leaving the story to develop into the future
    Sure but what if ES Online is a giant flop? I don´t know if they would continue ES in this case but fortunately the SP ES is develped by a different Studio than the MMO.

What makes me really sad is the closure we had on the Dragonborn. There are so many important things that were not clarified in Skyrim. What about the Moot to get a new High King of Skyrim? What about the new Emperor? Currently every Jarl in Skyrim is waiting for the Moot to take place yet we don´t get to see it.

In Oblivion your Hero got a cool ending because he became the new Sheogorath but what happens to the Dragonborn? I thought that he would claim the Emperor´s throne as the new Tiber Septim? Why have they added the Imperial City to the Skyrim map if they did not use it?

10+ Year Old Account
    no more dlc..... thats not...true..... THATS IMPOSSIBLE! NNOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-04-16 at 02:09 PM.

I feel really bad for console players because modders are stepping their shit up hardcore and some mods are easily comparable to official DLC's. I'm going to be running out of Skyrim content for a long time.

BTW PC players need to check out Magic Duel - Reborn: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34583 it makes the game so SO much better for casters. I did a few cheats and built up my destruction tree just so I could have fun with this mod. Turn up the difficulty and spam your heart out or die trying.

Also Agent of Righteous Might: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33766

And the Rabbit Hole: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34106

Can't forget the Fight Against the Thalmor series.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    There could still be hope for a "favorite mods" mini-dlc for the consoles at some point. Would be a pretty big shame if Beth didn't do it for them.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    There could still be hope for a "favorite mods" mini-dlc for the consoles at some point. Would be a pretty big shame if Beth didn't do it for them.
    one could hope... SPPPPPAAAAAAAAACCCCCEEEE

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    So, Bethesda just announced that the story of Skyrim is over, no more DLC's, no more patches no more nothing. Want an explanation to all the stuff they left hanging, like the Emperor or the Aldmeri dominion or the revolution in Hammerfell? Wait for a book or the next game..... Honestly, it's pathetic and so dissappointing.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    So, Bethesda just announced that the story of Skyrim is over, no more DLC's, no more patches no more nothing. Want an explanation to all the stuff they left hanging, like the Emperor or the Aldmeri dominion or the revolution in Hammerfell? Wait for a book or the next game..... Honestly, it's pathetic and so dissappointing.
    Yeah they even left the next High King of Skyrim hanging in the air. After you finish the civil war the Jarls are basically waiting for the Moot to take place so that they can choose the next High King. Also what happens to the Empire after the Emperor died? Who´s gonna be his successor? Maybe even the Dragonborn himself?

Right now I am feeling that instead of the Dragonborn DLC, which was kinda pointless in terms of story because it did not resolve any of the problems Skyrim had (only introduced the first Dragonborn), they should have done a DLC that officially ends the civil war with a new High King and maybe even a new Emperor or something.

Dragonborn was fun but it was just not connected to the problems Skyrim had at this time (Thalmor, no new High King, no Emperor).

Also I am feeling sad that my PC is a pile of crap that is unable to run Skyrim without heavy problems in terms of performance. As a console player you have nothing left in Skyrim. No mods, no extra content, no new features ... nothing.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-04-17 at 07:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Also I am feeling sad that my PC is a pile of crap that is unable to run Skyrim without heavy problems in terms of performance. As a console player you have nothing left in Skyrim. No mods, no extra content, no new features ... nothing.
    Well.. you have at least one hundred hours worth of content...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Javik View Post
    Well.. you have at least one hundred hours worth of content...
    Sure but Skyrim was released in 2011 and I have been playing it a lot in this time. I would love to extend that with mods or other additional content but that´s now a no-go on my xbox.

I think the grafics from that leaked video reminded me off Age of Conan's style only that Age of Conan looks 10x better, really do hope that was pre alpha build. We will know at E3 the game will be playeble there for sure.

posted in wrong thread lol, was supposed to post in elderscrolls online thread.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2013-04-17 at 10:26 AM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    On the contrary, it was SO much fun. I was attacked by another elder dragon while going into a tower, and found myself having to run up and down the stairs, taking potshots at it and stunning it with spells whenever I could to avoid being caught in its breath attacks.

So much more fun than facing a weak dragon that I can absolute obliterate just by spamming fireball at it until my mana runs out.
    You must be pretty screwed if your a warrior type class.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope they make mods as dlcs for us xbox users

one can hope....