Deleted

Mysterious Mogu Rune of Fate

So... I spent all of my runes last week and I'm absolutely sure of that. I couldn't use the bonus roll in the 4th part of LFR a few hours ago.
    Now I've started doing dailies and got an invite for the third part of LFR. After Durumu died I suddenly got the bonus roll window. It said I had 1 rune. I cancelled and opened the window that shows how many I have... and I really do have 1 Rune of Fate.

Does anyone know where this rune came from? I didn't complete the quest for the usual three runes yet. So when I do I'll have gained 4 runes this week.
    Is this a bug or is there some other way to get them that I don't know of?

Deleted
    You have a small chance of getting them from the chests at the end of the Key to the Palace of Lei Shen run.

Deleted
    Oh, I didn't know that. I guess I got it there then. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    So... I spent all of my runes last week and I'm absolutely sure of that. I couldn't use the bonus roll in the 4th part of LFR a few hours ago.
    Now I've started doing dailies and got an invite for the third part of LFR. After Durumu died I suddenly got the bonus roll window. It said I had 1 rune. I cancelled and opened the window that shows how many I have... and I really do have 1 Rune of Fate.

Does anyone know where this rune came from? I didn't complete the quest for the usual three runes yet. So when I do I'll have gained 4 runes this week.
    Is this a bug or is there some other way to get them that I don't know of?
    As was stated in the last room of palace where you can open the chests you have a chance to get one. I just got one last week actually. Was quite happy.