Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeWyndham View Post
    yeah maybe if the places were just called what they are, like korea is korea not ogrimmar, cause i kept mixing up the two
    Possibly might've been a good idea.

You lost me at the unnecessary America bashing. Iraq has nothing to do with the current North Korea situation.

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    If you already have a general understanding of actual events and wow events, very easy to follow.

Here's an unpopular/ non-western opinion/ I do not necessarily endorse.

The USA will probably launch the initial attack on south korea and make it look like the north did it. Similar to 9/11.

Than go full on Zap Branigan style sending in wave after wave of their own men.

China will call the USA out on this and since they switched back to the gold standard once their economy exceeds the USA's dollar, than they'll call in the USA's debt, obliterating the economy.

NOTE: This opinion does not represent my beliefs, do not hammer me and floor me for sharing it, lol
    If you don't endorse it then why are you saying it? It's an extremely uneducated prediction on what will happen.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

So is this Obama then ?

If so than someone needs to contact the Nobel peace prize committee and let them know they REALLY fucked up ..

Deleted
    LMAO at Communist Archimonde being stopped by Capitalist Night Elves

Deleted
    That was highly entertaining, kudos to you, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    So is this Obama then ?

If so than someone needs to contact the Nobel peace prize committee and let them know they REALLY fucked up ..
    You don't believe in change?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    You lost me at the unnecessary America bashing. Iraq has nothing to do with the current North Korea situation.
    wasnht he just trying to say that thats what garrosh thinks? like, garrosh saw the iraq thing and now hes scared?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    So is this Obama then ?

Ironically Varian seems to be the ideal next Nobel peace prize laureate to follow into his footsteps.

The Alliance is just liberating the oppressed and fighting the threat from the Crossroads of Evil! Either you are with us or you support manabombing!

Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    Ironically Varian seems to be the ideal next Nobel peace prize laureate to follow into his footsteps.

The Alliance is just liberating the oppressed and fighting the threat from the Crossroads of Evil! Either you are with us or you support manabombing!

Or something like that.
    If you're not with me...

Quote Originally Posted by King Diamond View Post
    It's not pro-western. The eastern hemisphere hates them too.
    I believe he meant pro-not-korea.

Can't South Korea (Tanaris) just send Psy (I guess a dancing goblin) across the border and gangnam style 'em all away?

Quote Originally Posted by Supahfraai View Post
    Can't South Korea (Tanaris) just send Psy (I guess a dancing goblin) across the border and gangnam style 'em all away?
    That man can crotch-thrust his way into any country and cause peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masser View Post
    wait what?! there is a Nuclear Crisis going on?
    This kind of shit is what will ultimately provoke an actual crisis if there isnt one already. The big strong high school jock that everyone fears and respects is never the one to bring a gun to school and start shooting, its always the sad, lonely, oppressed weak, dork that everyone expects to not be able to do anything that ultimately ends up being the end of everyone. If we are to have any hope for a real nuclear launch we have to take Kim gong un seriously, because he has Real nukes and a real army. We need to understand why he wants to destroy the u.s and resolve the issue diplomatically and if thats not possible we need setup sanctions and act to remove the threat before billions of innocents die.

That being said, op I think you did a fantastic job on the video. I know this is clique but you should have more views!

Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post
    its always the sad, lonely, oppressed weak, dork that everyone expects to not be able to do anything that ultimately ends up being the end of everyone
    If they were nuclear bullets and obliterated the school: of course :-]