Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fully support gay rights, black rights, minorities rights as a whole, but i really can't stand the feminist movement.
    I am not saying this because of this article (proved to be fake), but mostly because of the many feminists i've met during my whole life.
    Well, i guess this makes me a right wing scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivana View Post
    Here in England we have something similar going on with our police service. The higher ups and quite possibly some MP's want more minority police officers and in doing so have actually turned away white candidates, stating they 'did not meet the required criteria'.

Now i am all for having a diverse pool of officers, but seriously why has no-one asked the most obvious question here ?
    What if no minority people WANT to be a fucking cop ? Are we not going to employ others in the hope that their magical candidate shows up ?

Some people need their heads banging together, just make sure a person from a minority background does it or there will be trouble...
    You really think no minorities want to be police officers? Honestly the police force is one thing that needs to be diverse for sure.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You really think no minorities want to be police officers? Honestly the police force is one thing that needs to be diverse for sure.
    Errr... he/she said "what if"

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Errr... he/she said "what if"
    It would seem a silly argument to make since it likely doesn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol this reminds me of the "Deal with it" guy. Never post something that can jeopardize your career on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Lol this reminds me of the "Deal with it" guy. Never post something that can jeopardize your career on the internet.

whats the deal with it guy?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Women here in my country don't really want to join the police force, but there are quota for them. So the police force has a hard job to fill vacancies.
    The same happens in politics here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    She doesn't work for Georgetown, story is fake. She's actually in Madagascar with the peace corp teaching English since she graduated.

Deleted
    Women here in my country don't really want to join the police force, but there are quota for them. So the police force has a hard job to fill vacancies.
    how do you know women don't want to join the police force though?

It actually happens all the time, especially with the police force. You can't just promote a woman (for instance) straight out of the academy and put her in charge of other senior officers because somebody decided there aren't enough women in charge in your region, or whatever.

There's that "qualified" argument that you think is BS. Yeah, if you think a woman right out of the academy is more/equally qualified compared to a white man who's served on the police force for 20 years for instance, then I guess it's BS.

The police force needs to be diverse though. It really does...

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    whats the deal with it guy?
    http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/in...tics-1C9309284

How do the test scores and activities represent someone who is not interested in a diverse environment? How does she know that the applicant is even thinking about their gender and their "privilege" when applying to get in? I live in a town in New Hampshire that had 3-5 non-white students in the entire high school. How can someone who went to my school ever fit her requirement of "integrating with minorities?" No one is born with their physical gender by their choice. Gender discrimination is absurd.

Deleted

oh that guy, yeah he was a moron it seems

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, but thats not my point.

What i mean is: If the police has a hard job to fill these vacancies, just reduce the percentage of the quota, and voilá, you will have less men being denied.
    But if anyone contemplate this possibility the feminist movement will just go crazy screaming around that the police is restricting the labor market for women.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, the police force needs to be tolerant. Being white or black or green doesn't make one a better officer.

Good police officers are good police officers, color is irrelevant. Oh, did I mention that being black or brown or blue doesn't ensure diversity?

The assumption that skin color means people are different is pretty racist.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love when people say Whites deserve to have shit done to them, to teach them a lesson. What lesson?! Please, do tell me how in what fucking way are the people of this time responsible for what happened decades ago?! Please I'd love to hear your fucking logic on this? If you want to use the "guilty by race" bullshit card, then that would mean EVERY Mexican is a mass murderer in a Drug Cartel, every Muslim is a terrorist, every Native is a lazy drunk mooching off the government. But fail to see those associations. Its ok to bash White for no fucking reason, but god forbid you even disagree with another race or you're a fucking racist. I breath the same as you, I bleed the same as you. So fuck off with your racist bullshit, you're the reason its still exist on this shithole of a planet.

OT: How is this women still breathing? I'm surprised her brain is able to keep that going.
    Last edited by Synros; 2013-04-19 at 12:33 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    No, the police force needs to be tolerant. Being white or black or green doesn't make one a better officer.

Good police officers are good police officers, color is irrelevant. Oh, did I mention that being black or brown or blue doesn't ensure diversity?

The assumption that skin color means people are different is pretty racist.
    That's both very idealistic and, unless I'm mistaken, it's you who brought up skin colour.

When a womans had some traumatic event (be it domestic violence, rape or whatever), I'm sure they'll have an easier time dealing with a female police officer than a male one.

Likewise, having someone from a certain cultural background can help in the same fashion.

It's not about the officers race/religion/gender/insertotherbackground making them better, it's about the people who NEED that police officer having an easier time dealing with someone they feel they can relate to on some level.

I like the term Feminazi. This woman is racist and scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilar View Post
    I like the term Feminazi. This woman is racist and scum.
    This woman is a volunteer in the peace corps and has been in Madagascar teaching English. This story is fake, her actual blog is intelligent, not racist, and not sexist. This is reckless journalism.