Poll: What is the Sexiest Race?

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Dwarf and tauren ladies get no respect.

No respect.
    if blizzard gets off there ass (pun intended) and updates there models they might do.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal View Post
    What does it tell about MMO-champion that human is one of the least voted options?
    That people here have imagination?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You know sometimes, you really can see the little boys in the development of the ingame models.

I mean as in all the males are designed to have almost no distinguising sexual characteristics, except having huge muscles, while the females have oversized juggling breasts, big asses, do overly sexualized dances and even when matched with there male counterparts, you can see blizzard just decided 'screw it, lets just make them hawt'.

You see this in female worgen, the worst case example. Worgen are meant to be feral and savage looking, which the males look great with.. but because the ingame character designers always follow this trend of 'try and make the females hawt regardless how the males look', they tried to make a barbie werewolf, and it just turned out hidious.

If they stuck with making the worgen female as wild and savage looking as the males, I'd be convinced they were at least trying. It was even shown in the beta designs for worgen the females looked more savage in appearance.
    Muscles are sexy. This is all females need to get their juices flowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does it tell about MMO-champion that human is one of the least voted options?
    Because humans have horrible emotions, ever been in relationship.... That shit can suck a lot.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    /shrug humans are boring?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    When I lay down at night and close my eyes, about to go to sleep, my mind instantaneously shows me a sexy, sexy female Blood Elf whispering "Come here, big boy..." to me, and I wander off into the awesomeness that is the dreamworld with a big smile on my face and a big bump on my quilts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You know sometimes, you really can see the little boys in the development of the ingame models.

I mean as in all the males are designed to have almost no distinguising sexual characteristics, except having huge muscles, while the females have oversized juggling breasts, big asses, do overly sexualized dances and even when matched with there male counterparts, you can see blizzard just decided 'screw it, lets just make them hawt'.
    i'd certainly count bloodelf males as sexualized. but yeah, i think it's pretty common knowledge that western videogame companies tend to over-sexualize females in comparison to males, often to a point where it just becomes ridiculous.
    You see this in female worgen, the worst case example. Worgen are meant to be feral and savage looking, which the males look great with.. but because the ingame character designers always follow this trend of 'try and make the females hawt regardless how the males look', they tried to make a barbie werewolf, and it just turned out hidious.

If they stuck with making the worgen female as wild and savage looking as the males, I'd be convinced they were at least trying.
    i don't really think worgen females are ugly for that reason, as there are enough models and artworks that look just fine. it's really just the ones that blizzard decided to implement in the end that look hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    personally I'm not a big fan of whores. nothing against them as people, they do what they want to do with their lives and bodies but, as a matter of personal taste, I like girls that know shame lol
    yeah, i would've worded it differently, but i actually agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Muscles are sexy.
    agreed. the missing wrists and necks of human males in wow sorta aren't, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Trolls have big feet.
    Ninja Turtle feet to be precise.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    I read the radio bubbles like four times and cannot find "tyrannosaurus rex" anywhere.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

it tells us that people that play video games want to see things different from reality. if I wanted to see humans, I could just look through the window
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it tells us that people that play video games want to see things different from reality. if I wanted to see humans, I could just look through the window
    That may not end well if you are at a McDonalds window.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    That's not very nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I read the radio bubbles like four times and cannot find "tyrannosaurus rex" anywhere.
    that's what you're a super mod for, silly.

also, i'm actually a man and i watch a lot of anime \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    But the girl working behind the counter is so cute!

10+ Year Old Account
    But the girl working behind the counter is so cute!
    then either you shouldn't look out of the window (if you're inside) or you probably come of as really creepy (if you're outside).

Night Elves females imo.

I'd go human fems if they had the ne fem dance.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Female Draenei oh god!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    then either you shouldn't look out of the window (if you're inside) or you probably come of as really creepy (if you're outside).
    I don't stare.

Doesn't mean I'm not creepy, but I don't stare!
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2013-04-19 at 12:20 AM. Reason: But I do make typos...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Those Female Draenei oh god!
    ikr? ^_^

I don't stare.

Doesn't mean I'm not creepy, but I don't state!
    suuure :I

I didn't knew that we are meant to post pretty pictures to prove our point, this should be easy:

This one I did (am trying my skills in coomic) :

I miss Mists of Pandaria