Thread: Garrosh's Mount

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    sha touched murloc

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i like riding his head with a shiny red glow, sitting in his mouth and steering with his right and left eyelid.

for all that is holy pls pls pls blizz pls
    not another proto drake, that skeleton is god awful
    not another dragon drake, see above
    will most likely have to be a flyer, can just see raiders QQ in rivers if its a ground only.

anything thats 'sha infused' will just seem like a gimmick or a cop out, just give us something never done before.
    something along the lines of a super wyvren, or maybe MAYBE, those bat models that were datamined are the SoO achievement mounts, with a special one being reserved for garrosh drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha-Touched mount of ANY type will be 100% acceptable to me :3

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sha-Touched Protodrake

Quote Originally Posted by beingmused View Post
    Nah, I think Garrosh is NOT possessed by the Sha, but is rather just an ass. I think Jaina is possessed by the Sha of Pride, and after taking out Garrosh she wants to wipe out the rest of the Orcs, and that's when the Sha reveals itself.
    Woah man. That would be a plot twist.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    [Reins of the Sha-Infused Mankrik's Wife]

:3

Quote Originally Posted by Papier Light View Post
    Didn't mmo-champ put this bat mount on the front page a while ago? this thing isn't in-game already right?
    (quit playing alot a while ago, so im not sure :c )
    I suspect the bat mount will be in 5.3 and will be linked to the troll rebellion quests, since bats are the trolls racial flyer. Similar to the armoured wyvern / 5.1 content.

What mount will garrosh drop? I don't think he'll drop a mount at all but rather a tome that teaches you a travel-form of shoving your head up your own arse and rolling around the place.
    Last edited by autopsy; 2013-04-19 at 03:37 AM.

A 3 headed flying worg monstrosity

But tbh its gonna be something sha related so some reskined flying drake with bits of sha goo dripping off it is my bet

10+ Year Old Account
    A single use item that makes any mount sha touched.
    I'd probably make a sha pureblood or iron-bound.

#agirlcandream
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is Orc, so he would have a wolf as ground and wyvern as a flyer. I could see this bat mount dropping. Ragnaros dropped a hawk and he isn't a hawk nor did he fly one. Deathwing dropped a version of alexstraza, and he is a dragon who can fly, so why would he have that? The boss and mount don't have to match 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Make this happen Blizzard. :x
    2nd that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzina View Post
    [Reins of the Sha-Infused Mankrik's Wife]

:3
    Ever since "You awaken in Razor Hill" I cannot.. I.. I just can't...

Anyway, mounts. My thoughts is that Garrosh will not drop a mount. Instead, he will drop an equivalent of this:
    Instant Statue Pedestal
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Flying wolf with lazers.

Quote Originally Posted by autopsy View Post
    I suspect the bat mount will be in 5.3 and will be linked to the troll rebellion quests, since bats are the trolls racial flyer. Similar to the armoured wyvern / 5.1 content.
    Actually, the Bat is the obvious drop if you're a Horde player. Why? Because it's a Darkspear mount, and who's leading the rebellion? Vol'jin.

"But HURRR, aren't we supposed to get a mount that has something to do with Garrosh?" No, not necessarily, because what mount did Deathwing drop? Yep, the brood of Alexstrasza. It makes sense that the bat is the mount that Garrosh will drop in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Actually, the Bat is the obvious drop if you're a Horde player. Why? Because it's a Darkspear mount, and who's leading the rebellion? Vol'jin.

"But HURRR, aren't we supposed to get a mount that has something to do with Garrosh?" No, not necessarily, because what mount did Deathwing drop? Yep, the brood of Alexstrasza. It makes sense that the bat is the mount that Garrosh will drop in that regard.
    the bat drop is not obvious for one reason: blizzard wouldn't put it in the patch files in 5.2 to have it dropping in 5.4. it would completely spoil the surprise. even if garrosh's mount is already done, they'll wait until 5.4 PTR to put it in the gamefiles, in order to increase the hype for the last raid.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    the bat drop is not obvious for one reason: blizzard wouldn't put it in the patch files in 5.2 to have it dropping in 5.4. it would completely spoil the surprise. even if garrosh's mount is already done, they'll wait until 5.4 PTR to put it in the gamefiles, in order to increase the hype for the last raid.
    That and the level req is 20 on the thing.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!