Quote Originally Posted by asdfsaf View Post
    i think your statement combined with the fact that they used three healers and two melees as well as an affliction lock in ten man is even more interesting
    I figure they probably needed to three heal due to tons of damage. Two of their healers were disc and fistweaver as well, which most likely means the dps requirement was fairly tight as well. May have been like Empress where the balance of outgoing damage on 10 vs. 25 was just way apart, or it may have been like Rag where the dps requirement was way apart (or conversely, Sinestra - except getting by with two dps healers and one regular healer instead of just two straight healers). Still, have to wait for the videos to see what the fight is truly like.

I'd like to hear from Paragon members if they can talk about what the dps requirements and healing requirements were like on 10 man, or the same from Method players about how tight dps/healing was on 25.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    So they were more than 1 week worse than Paragon at Lei Shen (which is the harder boss) and 1 week better than Pargon on Ra-den (which is mechanically easier but needs more gear)?

Guess they injected motivation boosters in their veins and all of a sudden turned their misfortune into complete skill!
    No they re doing a different race.

I can twist your question.
    If Method and Blood Legion can defeat a boss 1 reset earlier than Paragon, but then again Paragon can defeat the previous boss several days before Method and Blood Legion what does that tell you?

That Paragon is better than Method or Blood Legion?
    That 10 is easier than 25 or 25 easier than 10?

Or maybe, JUST maybe, those 2 formats, are 2 different races and we shouldn't try to prove otherwise?

twin consorts were harder on 10 man, the 25 man guilds are just that much worse guys

Paragon kills Lei Shen first: Wow, they're so awesome, Method suck for needing an extra reset.
    Method kills Ra'Den first: Wow, 25 man must be so much easier than 10 man.

Which is it guys? You can't have it both ways.

Not to point out specific people (I'd get a warning for that based on experience). But I'm amazed that some of the people that have been posting obvious troll shit in here, since week 1 of the raid tier, are able to do so still. With little to no mod intervention. While the people calling them out get warnings. It's made this thread a cesspool.

Anyway. Grats to Blood Legion on the Ra-den kill. You take a lot of shit from some for stupid reasons, but you're still one of the few guilds able to say you're a contender in the WF races.

Deleted
    gz to BL

btw why theres no info on main page about paragon 10m WF so far? method got their own post for 25m WF(there is litteraly writen 25m) so paragon should has own post about 10m wf too? or if not own WF only post on main site, maybe at least mention it? theres some old lvl 90 achievment(no offense), and throne of thunder raid achiev for asian guild in some post before, but NO mention about 10m WF? kinda wierd...

Quote Originally Posted by ondrro View Post
    gz to BL

btw why theres no info on main page about paragon 10m WF so far? method got their own post for 25m WF(there is litteraly writen 25m) so paragon should has own post about 10m wf too? or if not own WF only post on main site, maybe at least mention it? theres some old lvl 90 achievment(no offense), and throne of thunder raid achiev for asian guild in some post before, but NO mention about 10m WF? kinda wierd...
    Paragon hasn't even taken a screenshot of their kill, no world first made them not care I suppose!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwait View Post
    Paragon hasn't even taken a screenshot of their kill, no world first made them not care I suppose!
    well, fair enough. but main site is wow "news" so i think they should make statement about it anyway.

btw i PM you something, if you can write me back, i would be glad.. no game related question

probably has more to do with the fact that i /exit game right after the kill

Deleted

The way they're acting proves that in their "mind" they're competing with 25 man guilds as well. No offense but that's pretty sad

just my 2 cents.

Lappe I do hope you stay hardcore for the next tier. Because the next one will truly be in the mark history of wow more than any raid out there. The lore change and the killing or defeating the horde warchief will truly be an amazing raid. Something Paragon should be part of by being nr1 .
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Deleted
    Haha, Method drama queens arrived. Entertain me!

Warning: Let's not go off-topic Arlee please. -Azshira

Didnt you read the last 100 pages of this thread? You new Mods tryn way to hard, aint ya...
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2013-04-19 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sony View Post
    Lappe I do hope you stay hardcore for the next tier. Because the next one will truly be in the mark history of wow more than any raid out there. The lore change and the killing or defeating the horde warchief will truly be an amazing raid. Something Paragon should be part of by being nr1 .
    IF something remarkable doesnt happen, then im out of Paragon. Gonna try out GW2 and swtor again

Quote Originally Posted by ROllingBOnes View Post
    Who cares about drama, it's all about profit.
    The forum posters get paid now?

probably has more to do with the fact that i /exit game right after the kill
    Why didnt you just piss on your guildmates as well while you're at it? It's pretty self-indulgent for one person to do this when it took 10 to get it down, and inconsiderate to those who may have wished to take a simple screenshot memory of their accompliments.

Then again - if your attitude is an accurate reflection of the inner workings of how the Paragon 'team' operates currently, its no wonder your status may have slipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    The way they're acting proves that in their "mind" they're competing with 25 man guilds as well. No offense but that's pretty sad

just my 2 cents.
    And those same people are complaining about others ridiculing their world first? I've said it before, will say it again: if you don't want people to attack you, don't attack others... it's so sad.

Deleted
    Congratz to BL last night, vacation time for you guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post

just my 2 cents.
    They? So, there is drama and flaming outside this thread?
    When you are only referring to lappe/daewyn making some posts in this thread, this claim is ridiculous.
    I only see people from a former 25man guild which was forced to cut down to another size to stay competitive.
    People who decided to raid 25m and ruled in this category where not satisfied with the outcome of raiding in 10m.
    Lappe said earlier in this thread, he misses 25m but i make the assumption that raiding in another guild (method for example) wasn't his goal.

Members are leaving and you have the decision to make, stay with the guild you raided with forever or switch to any other guild.
    I can recall many interviews with members and Sejta as well, where they highlite how close the raidmembers are.
    Lappe said earlier in this thread, he misses 25m but i make the assumption that raiding in another guild (method for example) wasn't his goal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Why didnt you just piss on your guildmates as well while you're at it? It's pretty self-indulgent for one person to do this when it took 10 to get it down, and inconsiderate to those who may have wished to take a simple screenshot memory of their accompliments.

Then again - if your attitude is an accurate reflection of the inner workings of how the Paragon 'team' operates currently, its no wonder your status may have slipped.
    Yes, he's such a dick for sticking around for the entire tier before leaving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep it civil. Do not insult one another or any guild/member in a guild. If you don't have anything to add other than "person X is bad, or person Y is what ever", then don't post.

Furthermore, keep it on topic.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-04-19 at 04:13 PM.