Thread: Post Your UI

Nothing too fancy anymore when it comes to my UI, pretty much standard UI with a few tweaks here and there via code from here + Decurisve, Recount, xCT+ and BuffFrames for visible addons.

http://i.imgur.com/1vPIzXa.jpg
    Last edited by khanggaroo; 2013-04-19 at 07:10 PM.

Here's my UI, anyone got any recommendations. If you point out something that's weird in it, you can make me spend hours fixing a minute detail! I had to move everything over to the right the other day because a guildy noticed it wasn't center. -.-
    Still not fucking centered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonsaii View Post
    Here's my UI, anyone got any recommendations. If you point out something that's weird in it, you can make me spend hours fixing a minute detail! I had to move everything over to the right the other day because a guildy noticed it wasn't center. -.-
    Fonts and textures make em all the same for everything.
    Its my personal preference to have stuff centered if you want to get it centered get the following addon http://www.wowinterface.com/download...153-Align.html
    Do you need such a huge chat box?
    Other stuff is mainly aesthetics which is preference.

Deleted
    May I ask what addon you use to track dottimers on other targets?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphenz View Post
    May I ask what addon you use to track dottimers on other targets?
    That's ForteXorcist

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piefayth View Post
    I've done this in the past, didn't prevent my inbox on wowinterface/mmo-champion/in-game fill up with "I know you said you didn't offer support, but there's this ONE thing." Just not worth the hassle. Most of the people who don't need a support service could rework the UI from scratch based on a screenshot and an addon list.

I feel bad about it, because almost everyone is super nice. I already spend a lot of my downtime helping people with UI issues, the last thing I need is to do that more.
    Maybe I'm just an asshole then XD. I'd be like read the notice I put up /ignore XD.

Looking for a hand with weakauras, trying to get my CD's to work like this http://i.imgur.com/hZ1do0K.jpg. The way his CA says "rdy" I cant figure out how to do it.

Anyone able to share some wisdom?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Looking for a hand with weakauras, trying to get my CD's to work like this http://i.imgur.com/hZ1do0K.jpg. The way his CA says "rdy" I cant figure out how to do it.

Anyone able to share some wisdom?
    I assume he simply typed it in to the text-field of the aura.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    I assume he simply typed it in to the text-field of the aura.
    By share some wisdom I didnt mean state the obvious, I meant specifics as in the tags used for the "rdy" part

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ealign

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Upload it and in big bold text put "WILL NOT SUPPORT THIS ALL WHISPERS WILL BE IGNORED". Then /ignore anyone who whispers about it. That's what I would do if I uploaded something like a UI.
    As soon as there is an image/video then people will ignore any such statement.
    If you upload it then people will pester you for fixes/modifications.
    If you do not upload it then you will be endlessly pestered for an upload or detailed tutorial.

By share some wisdom I didnt mean state the obvious, I meant specifics as in the tags used for the "rdy" part
    You create a icon aura that triggers on Action Usable and type RDY! in to the textfield...

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    You create a icon aura that triggers on Action Usable and type RDY! in to the textfield...
    Given my limited knowledge of WA, I assumed it was more complex than this, however the level of condescension was unnecessary

however the level of condescension was unnecessary
    and non-existant.

New UI that I have been working on, heavily inspired by Care and Shyzhi <3

Idle ScreenShot

Care I need some help with unitframes if you see this/I don't grab you on wow before then!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-04-20 at 07:42 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    As soon as there is an image/video then people will ignore any such statement.
    If you upload it then people will pester you for fixes/modifications.
    If you do not upload it then you will be endlessly pestered for an upload or detailed tutorial.
    Guess I'm more of an ass then I thought. I'd just upload it and as a different character or mark out my name then never check the wow-i page. Not that hard for me to ignore people lol.

EDIT: On the other hand, I need to level my druid up, seeing lots of nice boomie UIs and I have no idea how to play a boomie and now I want one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Working on oUF_Donut if I have time.
    Mhhhhh, Donut.

Nice idea, btw.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    New UI that I have been working on, heavily inspired by Care and Shyzhi <3

Idle ScreenShot

Care I need some help with unitframes if you see this/I don't grab you on wow before then!
    Nice unitframes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Nice unitframes.
    Thank you, mostly what Carebear is using edited for preference - which is oUF_Qulight for those who are interested
    Still a Work in Progress, the bars are weak auras but they use like 20mb in combat :'(

Is there a way to bind the same buttons to different keys for different specs? got different binds for my main and offspec, any way to keep them without having to rebind each time i change spec?

Crappy Raid Shot
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-04-20 at 01:56 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    20mb isn't bad I don't think.

And I know there's an addon for it just can't remember the name of it right now.