http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8nmuFTuzWc

0:45

what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Morthes View Post
    Please! NO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8nmuFTuzWc

0:45

what do you think?
    they were talking about vashjir. dave kosak said so on twitter.

the next expansion is very likely to be the burning legion
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    the next expansion is very likely to be the burning legion
    Yes you are right. It is likely to be ! We dont know for sure. And Naga expansion sounds very logic. Because we have killed Azshara and dealt with her naga.

Burning Legion expansion will be like we are dealing with our final enemy and strongest one. If we kill Sargaras we will deal with Worlds greatest threats.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

dont see them ever being a playable race simply because how the tail would work with mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Yes you are right. It is likely to be ! We dont know for sure. And Naga expansion sounds very logic. Because we have killed Azshara and dealt with her naga.

Burning Legion expansion will be like we are dealing with our final enemy and strongest one. If we kill Sargaras we will deal with Worlds greatest threats.
    theres no reason to assume we will kill sargeras in a legion themed expansion, the legion spans thousands of worlds and planets. it would be very bad writing if we killed sargeras in one expansion.

because the burning legion is so large we could literally be fighting them off and on for many many expansions to come and because they are so large and contain some of the strongest beings in the universe even if we did kill sargeras theres no reason to believe we would be done with the legion yet since there would most likely be someone there to take his place even if they arent as powerful they would still pose a major threat to the world
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesonia View Post
    dont see them ever being a playable race simply because how the tail would work with mounts
    Who said that they will be playable race in this thread? -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm.. REALLY disappointed in blizzards handling of king rastakhan. Since vanilla I heard about him and was expecting this awesome ruler, who might even have been a neutral faction leader like the zandalari once were.

Instead, they passed him off as a slacker who did nothing.

Yet another could be great character cast adrift by blizzard in the wake of cataclysm.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    theres no reason to assume we will kill sargeras in a legion themed expansion, the legion spans thousands of worlds and planets. it would be very bad writing if we killed sargeras in one expansion.

because the burning legion is so large we could literally be fighting them off and on for many many expansions to come and because they are so large and contain some of the strongest beings in the universe even if we did kill sargeras theres no reason to believe we would be done with the legion yet since there would most likely be someone there to take his place even if they arent as powerful they would still pose a major threat to the world
    Yes agree it would be very sad if we killed all might Sargeras in one expansion. But we will kill him, Imo.

I guess that first expansion will be Fighting off Burning Legion from Azeroth and killing Medivh and part of Sargeras with him (imo he is still alive). Then we will invade Argos and kill the Demon Lord in his own planet, tat would for sure make all the demons surrender. Draenei will return to their planet and start healing it. THE END

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I'm.. REALLY disappointed in blizzards handling of king rastakhan. Since vanilla I heard about him and was expecting this awesome ruler, who might even have been a neutral faction leader like the zandalari once were.

Instead, they passed him off as a slacker who did nothing.

Yet another could be great character cast adrift by blizzard in the wake of cataclysm.
    you are the king of the last great bastion of troll power, you have fended off all manner of attack and have watched empires destroy themselves, one guy comes up to you and tells you your island is gonna sink.

the average person would think hes nuts, add in the fact that nobody liked zul in the first place and the way hes manipulated the trolls i doubt he was someone who could be trusted.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesonia View Post
    side saddle.