Poll: do they need it

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Demon Hunters should have a Metamorphosis, but it doesn't have to be like the warlock version and I see no reason why both classes couldn't have it.

Demon Hunters are fighters, not spellcasters. They use magic but it's not their main focus.
    hmmm are you sure? Look up lore again. In the book Rise of the Lich King, Illidan vs Arthas was very good example of how DH fight. It was Illidan's magic which overwhelmed Arthas before Frostmourne "guided" Arthas to slash illidan's chest. Illidan also used magic heavily in his fight at BT. They are just like enchancement shamans. They use both magic and weapon equally if not more for magic.

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 06:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Just give it up, some people will not understand it.
    more like you don't know anything about lore.

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Why? What makes demon hunters different from a demon hunting warlock with GOS besides dual wield?
    animations, thematic style, weapons, spells, tier sets, lore, playable races.

i dont wanna play sas some guy in a dress going pew pew, i wanna play as a samurai slicing up demons
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    demon hunters dont enslave demons and tame them, they absorb their powers
    tell that to loramus thalipedes, the second most iconic demon hunter in-game. he has felhunter pets.

also: illidan, the most iconic demon hunter in-game had thousands of demon pets.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I'm sure blizzard can work their magic to make it all fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Misread your post.

However, its important to note that Warlocks also absorb the powers of Demons as well.
    Hey Teriz why you insist that DH won't happen in WoW? Your idea of DH is really awesome and really true to the class.

Terrible poll options. Both classes could have metamorphosis, but different versions of it.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Terrible poll options. Both classes could have metamorphosis, but different versions of it.
    .... but thats one of the options.....
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

.... but thats one of the options.....
    No it's not.

they should change/rename the warlock version and give meta to demon hunters
    Don't rename it at all; give both classes metamorphosis (name of the ability) with their own unique demon form.
    Last edited by muto; 2013-04-20 at 06:45 PM.

No it's not.

Don't rename it at all, just give both classes metamorphosis.
    you said different versions of it, that is what the option is

10+ Year Old Account
    no man, that upsets the universe... I mean how can 2 classes have the same ability(even if in name only)... it's like... me and some1 else both being good at photoshop even if one works with photoshop for a living creating awesome art and stuff and the other just does it occasionally to make cats look sillier than they already are...

so they both have the same tools... but they use them in different ways...
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2013-04-20 at 06:46 PM.

animations, thematic style, weapons, spells, tier sets, lore, playable races.

i dont wanna play sas some guy in a dress going pew pew, i wanna play as a samurai slicing up demons
    A demon hunting warlock's main attack is demonic slash which seems to use a demon hunter swipe animation. Plus they have this set:

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should not only give Meta to Demon Hunters but to Rogues, Monks, and Paladins.

They should also give Hunters and Mages a Bear Form to tank in.

We need more Iconic class abilities to be spread out and watered down.

Deleted
    A demon hunting warlock's main attack is demonic slash which seems to use a demon hunter swipe animation. Plus they have this set:
    They also have this set.

im tired of people saying meta is required.

vote whether or not they need it
    Gee, I don't know, I'm gonna assume it is probably because it was the most iconic spell the Demon Hunter hero unit in Warcraft III had in it's arsenal.

http://classic.battle.net/war3/night...onhunter.shtml

It would make sense for the demon hunter class to have the same abilties the demon hunter unit did.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    i needed to make a poll so people would shut up about it
    Yeah that'll work...
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

that doesnt look anything like a demon hunter, it looks like a shitty homage to illidan post skull of gul dan, plus demon hunters dont use meta often, so they dont "swipe" they slash with a sword/glaive

when i say i want a demon hunter, im saying i want this

not this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Hey Teriz why you insist that DH won't happen in WoW? Your idea of DH is really awesome and really true to the class.
    I created that thread because it was a challenge. No one could figure out how to implement the class without slamming into Warlocks or other melee classes. I took the challenge and constructed the class accordingly.

I don't want them in the game though. I hate everything about the idea of their implementation. They're my favorite hero unit, and I don't want them shoehorned into the game to make some fanboys happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I created that thread because it was a challenge. No one could figure out how to implement the class without slamming into Warlocks or other melee classes. I took the challenge and constructed the class accordingly.

I don't want them in the game though. I hate everything about the idea of their implementation. They're my favorite hero unit, and I don't want them shoehorned into the game to make some fanboys happy.
    thats a damn lie

Bad options, split demonology into 2 specs and make 1 "melee" and call it demon hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Bad options, split demonology into 2 specs and make 1 "melee" and call it demon hunter.
    no /10chars