Pet Battle Charm of good fortune

I was doing pet battles today and about every 2 or 3 battles I would get anywhere from 2-6 Lesser charms of Good Fortune. I ended up with alot quickly, maybe 30-40 of them. Then It just stopped. I changed pets to make sure that i was in the right level, didnt matter. Is there a cap on how many You can get per day/week while pet battling? I cant find info on this anywhere. Thanks for the help.

I'm almost positive there is not a cap. At least I've never experienced a stark drop in them dropping after I got a certain amount.

15+ Year Old Account
    There isn't a cap per say, but if your pet out levels the opponent pet by a certain amount you won't get them anymore. Try using a pet thats a few levels lower and fight the same ones you were before to test this. I get a TON of charms just taking a level 6 pet all over Orgrimmar killing level 1 and 2 pets, how ever if the pet was level 7, I wouldn't get any.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    There isn't a cap per say, but if your pet out levels the opponent pet by a certain amount you won't get them anymore. Try using a pet thats a few levels lower and fight the same ones you were before to test this. I get a TON of charms just taking a level 6 pet all over Orgrimmar killing level 1 and 2 pets, how ever if the pet was level 7, I wouldn't get any.
    Thats whats weird I had a level 6 pet and my other 2 were level 1 and got no charms, So I tried all level 1 pets and still nothing. Maybe it was just RNG against me. I fought about 10 pets. I guess I'll try again in the morning.