Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Qiraji Guardling is all i need now so i am patiently waiting for that. ^_^ But the Minfernal was a pain in the butt!!! There is supposedly a trick to that, that i have read. You can take the FP from Mt. Hyjal and use a keybind to target Minfernal since you will be on your server upon landing and also keybind interact with target to a key and spam it until you can get in combat. I havent had any luck with it but maybe someone else might!

After reading these I realised that I am a lucky son of a bitch.

My girlfriend migrated to Spoggar realm (probably the lowest population in game, had only 4 weapons on AH and nobody in Org) she went there, saw 3 minfernals. She invited me to group, CRZ kicked in and I saw one Minfernal. Uncommon, sadly, but a great breed.

I was flying over to Argent Tourn. and saw scourged whelpings. Tamed an uncommon one. I hear that people farm that for ages.

The Artic Fox was just running around when I logged in. People are going crazy over it.

My bad luck tho, fuckin ape in that god damn island. Never seen rain down there. Also the sand storm in Tanaris. I need 4 pets for Kalimdor and Eastern Safari, Snowy Owl is the one that is ruining me for at least 5-6 months!

Quote Originally Posted by Lusciously View Post
    Qiraji Guardling is all i need now so i am patiently waiting for that. ^_^ But the Minfernal was a pain in the butt!!! There is supposedly a trick to that, that i have read. You can take the FP from Mt. Hyjal and use a keybind to target Minfernal since you will be on your server upon landing and also keybind interact with target to a key and spam it until you can get in combat. I havent had any luck with it but maybe someone else might!
    I never got that to work. Minfernal was always too far away to interact. It was easier to find one on a RP server.

I was lucky enough to realize that during those months and got myself an owl, that summer one however has been taunting me.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Qiraji Guardling and Crested Owl for me. I guess that owl was bugged and didn't count and they fixed the other bugged ones but not that one? Just haven't gotten around to getting another since the Guardling won't be around for a bit.