Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm 99% sure it'll be trassk.

99.9999%.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

We all know who will do it..

Garrosh will absorb all sha energies (reaching his Final Form™ - Garro'sha) and will be too powerfull to be defeated by Varian or Vol'jin..
    So those two, in the last attempt will perfomr Fusion-Ha becoming Var'jin.. or Vol'ian... not sure..
    This will pretty much fuse horde and alliance players together, so that next xpack there will be no 2 factions, just "Horde Alliance of Awesumness"..

Of course Var'jin.. Vol'ian will kick the living shit out of Garro'sha, who will then devour Saurfang, Eitrigg, this Reliquary-gay-Blood Elf that stands in Grommash Hold reaching his Final Final Form™.. At this point Thrall will step in, with his hair glowing yellow, all crackling with lightning and will just face puch Garrosh into another dimension, after which he will give his final blessing to Var'jin.. Vol'ian.. and ascends to heaven while angelic voices sing his name "Ooohh Thrall, the Greatest, The savior of everything", birds will flock around his feet, and Alexstrasza together with Sylvanas will sit naked on an angelic cloud by his side..

Aggra will switch job to become a soccer commentator.. "AAAnd he gets the ball, he runs, he kicks.. aaaand GGGGOOOOOOEEELLLL!!"..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You know that wrathion's dragon form is smaller then average gnome ?
    All the more terrifying. As Garrosh is slowly beaten into a corner, surrounded on all sides by every NPC with reason to kill him, suddenly a black whelp swoops in. His jaw detaches like a snake, and he crushes Garrosh's puny skull with a single bite.

He then transforms into his human form, takes a moment to daintily wipe the blood off his mouth with a handkerchief, and gives us the closing cinematic speech.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post

Garrosh will absorb all sha energies (reaching his Final Form™ - Garro'sha) and will be too powerfull to be defeated by Varian or Vol'jin..
    So those two, in the last attempt will perfomr Fusion-Ha becoming Var'jin.. or Vol'ian... not sure..
    This will pretty much fuse horde and alliance players together, so that next xpack there will be no 2 factions, just "Horde Alliance of Awesumness"..

Of course Var'jin.. Vol'ian will kick the living shit out of Garro'sha, who will then devour Saurfang, Eitrigg, this Reliquary-gay-Blood Elf that stands in Grommash Hold reaching his Final Final Form™.. At this point Thrall will step in, with his hair glowing yellow, all crackling with lightning and will just face puch Garrosh into another dimension, after which he will give his final blessing to Var'jin.. Vol'ian.. and ascends to heaven while angelic voices sing his name "Ooohh Thrall, the Greatest, The savior of everything", birds will flock around his feet, and Alexstrasza together with Sylvanas will sit naked on an angelic cloud by his side..

Aggra will switch job to become a soccer commentator.. "AAAnd he gets the ball, he runs, he kicks.. aaaand GGGGOOOOOOEEELLLL!!"..
    Wow... Please write a book, that was beautiful!

The best Epic moment you can create is to have Thrall kill Gharosh. It will play a drama in the history.

Saved by his father back in the old days and ending in killing his son. That will turn out to be some "oh boy"
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Deleted

That was absolutely beautiful.

Mod Edit: [img removed] (No memes please)
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-04-23 at 12:31 PM.

Deleted
    Imba incoming feature to all battle.net accounts in 5.4:

For only $1 you can vote to decide who gets to deal the killing blow on Garrosh, tallied up votes will determine the victor. All users can vote multiple times upto a total of $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Imba incoming feature to all battle.net accounts in 5.4:

For only $1 you can vote to decide who gets to deal the killing blow on Garrosh, tallied up votes will determine the victor. All users can vote multiple times upto a total of $100.
    4chan would make Basic Campfire win..
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

I have a question, why try to kill auduin is treated as a warcrime? It should be normal, not only trops should die in war.

Deleted
    4chan would make Basic Campfire win..
    So would I, or Gamon.

but putting all the jokes aside I think that it's possible nobody will get a killing blow on Garrosh.
    I think it's pretty clear that he's gonna be corrupted by Sha of Pride. It might be the Sha who kills/gravely wounds him, and last fight won't be against Garrosh but the Sha itself.. And in the end Garrosh, as his last noble act, will give his life while fighting it? Something like what Grom did when he killed Mannoroth.. The son would die like his father, in the last seconds of his life freeing himself from corruption..
    Last edited by DemoBytom; 2013-04-23 at 01:31 PM.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    Saurfang's a hipster
    It all makes sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    It all makes sense now.
    Spat out my fucking drink LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Didn't Thrall threaten him too? I forget the exact wording, but I seem to remember a threat from Thrall to Garrosh that boiled down to "if you ever fuck with Jaina/Theramore, I will end your shit."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You know that wrathion's dragon form is smaller then average gnome ?
    Wrathion's age is not sure. Aging goes fast in Warcraft. In cataclysm he was just an egg. Now he is an adult. He might be a big dragon, or at least a (big) drake, by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Wrathion's age is not sure. Aging goes fast in Warcraft. In cataclysm he was just an egg. Now he is an adult. He might be a big dragon, or at least a (big) drake, by now.
    We know he was just a Dragon Whelp at the conclusion of the Cataclysm Rogue Legendary quest, the only time we ever see him in dragon form. It's just that the experimentation on his egg has given him a massive powerboost. Just before we see him as a Dragon Whelp he manages to disable a mature Black Dragon.

Still, I don't believe he'll be the one to kill Garrosh, though I'm sure he'll be pulling a few strings in the SoO.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets just do a rundown of characters then.

Vol'jin - Considering his development and recent death attempt by Garrosh's goons, and his rebellion, his stakes are high.
    Jaina - The bombing of theramore, killing her people and friends, the thief from dalaran of an item used to cause more grief.
    Varian - The faction leader rivalry, along with the attempted murder of his son.
    Thrall - The corruption of his horde by Garrosh, death of his friend, attempted murder of another, and undoing all his work he did for his people.
    Saurfang - The death threat he made to Saurfang, much of what Thralls was already about, seeing the horde be lead down a dark path.
    Baine - Murder of his father, seeing the horde split apart by his actions.
    Wrathion - He's got a plan, and might even be telling the truth, that the horde and alliance need to stop the fighting, for the sake of something bigger.
    Lor'themar - Using his people as tools of war, subjects for the sha.
    Sylvanas - Similar to Lor'themar, using her people as cannon fodder.
    Tyrande - Ashenvale and all thats happening in that region.

Some really have stronger reasons then others. But honestly, of all the characters who wanted to kill Arthas and end his rule as the lich king (Sylvanas, Jaina, Mograin, Saurfang), it was Tirion who got the kill. He had some reasons to kill Arthas, but others, like Sylvanas, had bigger reasons.

At this stage, i'm convinced it will be a neutral character who does it. This will be blizzards way of resolving the issue of who gets the kill, just like they did with Tirion, Thrall and Malfurion.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    He doesnt have to come back from Northrend, Saurfang can cleave Garrosh' skull From Warsong Hold.
    But Saurfang is on Draenor. . .

Oh my GAWD Metzen can i get your Autograph!!!
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

SAURFANG!

I miss that cleaving maniac...