Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post

Jenny nearly blew Kort's undercover op in Benoit's arms dealing ring (the meeting at the Canadian border episode). Could be enough of a grudge for a man like Kort to try and pin the murder on her, especially given the time invested in the operation.
    Good point. He's an evil bastard, and it shows later on when he tries to steal a ton of money from the CIA (I think). He could easily make it a personal grudge.

And what's that with Shepard possibly not being dead. The guy in the Russian hospital said that Shepard was standing right where Jenny stood not 3 weeks earlier. Maybe (big leap to conspiracy theory territory here) Jasper Shepard is an off-the-books CIA asset, killed Benoit and the CIA knew about it, and wrote the letter sanctioning Kort to carry out the hit to stop any investigation before it started?
    Oh god. It's just crazy enough to make sense. The old guy in the hospital said dying men don't lie, so maybe. And nobody bothered to figure out exactly WHERE the glass and bottle with his prints came from. Which is odd. Until Internal Affairs, nobody even bothered to care about what happened to Benoit. Which could support the fact that Jenny killed him, because she was obsessed with finding him. She would have remained obsessed, unless she knew he was already dead. There was a passing line by Abby when she was being interrogated in that episode, where she said that the fingerprints might have been a cover by the CIA for whatever reason (damnit, I JUST watched that episode too). Fornell and Vance look surprised, and one says to the other "she's smarter than she looks" or something like that. Gibbs insinuated at the end of that episode too that Jenny was the killer, when he was recalling to her what really happened to the gun. And you know Gibbs is never wrong. But damn, that's a crazy, but believable, theory.

It could just have been idle banter. He did after all give up the big job for a rather middle-management position at Homeland Security.

(I'm not spoiler tagging stuff that happened 11 years ago in Season 1)
    You bastard you spoiled season 1 for me. Not that I had any plans on watching it or anything......

I think some of it was idle banter but some of it is leading to "something". It was rumored last year Rocky is leaving the show but obviously that didn't happen. I can't see the no backbone guy getting the job. He's good in shorts spurts but as a regular I can't seee it. Alan Dale is interesting because he's been doing guest spots on Hot In Cleveland and Once Upon a Time this year. I'm not sure if he's coming back or will just continue doing guest spots. Maybe it will be someone else entirely.

Well, as it turns out the only one not signed on for next year is actually Ziva herself Cote De Pablo. According to Gary Glasberg it's purely coincidental they are doing a "dangerous" storyline.

Here is the link but I will forewarn everyone there's a couple of spoilers that are listed so read at your own risk:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ncis-boss-w...150817150.html

He also teases the finale:

And will this season’s finale — titled “Damned If You Do” and airing May 14 — be the sort that leaves Ziva and/or others in some sort of jeopardy? “There are absolutely issues that come up, situations that leave us asking, ‘How is the team going to move forward? How will things change within the team?’” the show boss teases. “I’m not going to let you down in terms of that!”

10+ Year Old Account
    "Some sort of jeopardy"? You mean like what they did with Harper Dearing blowing the shit out of NCIS at the end of last season? Yeah, that's not a big shocker there. They always end each season on a cliffhanger.

If the finale airs on May 14, that means no more week gaps? Yay.

Future episode spoiler stuff:

i actually don't like the episodes that feature dead people. The episode where Franks died was kind of boring to me. I get enough of the "let's go back a few days and watch" shit from how I Met Your Mother, which had one day chronologically three years ago, and they STILL haven't gotten there. I wasn't a big fan of "Life Through His Eyes" either, the episode where Gibbs had the near-death experience, and the whole thing is him sitting in a diner, with everyone he's known hanging around, dead or alive.

Side by side, McGee and the other guy actually look very different. I assume on camera it will be a little more resemblance, but with the stock photos, it's easy to tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, another question. In season 7, episode 4, Ziva is questioned about her time on the Damacles when a marine's body turns up in the wreckage. At the end, Gibbs whispers something to her which makes her break out in a cry. Something she's not wont to do. What did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So, another question. In season 7, episode 4, Ziva is questioned about her time on the Damacles when a marine's body turns up in the wreckage. At the end, Gibbs whispers something to her which makes her break out in a cry. Something she's not wont to do. What did he say?
    I always assumed it was something like "apology accepted" or "you are not alone".

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't seem significant enough to be tear-worthy though.

Doesn't seem significant enough to be tear-worthy though.
    "Apology accepted" from Leroy Jethro "never apologize, they are a sign of weakness" Gibbs?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Apology accepted" from Leroy Jethro "never apologize, they are a sign of weakness" Gibbs?
    He's said those words before. To Tony I think.

He's said those words before. To Tony I think.
    Twice in over ten years. Remember that Ziva was close to complete emotional collapse as it was in that scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twice in over ten years. Remember that Ziva was close to complete emotional collapse as it was in that scene.
    That's true. Still felt weird though.

New episode finally tonight. Gonna be a good one, which means it's not gonna be because my expectations are high.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 12:10 AM ----------

Well, it figures the episode would end on a cliffhanger.

So, was that intentional, or was Tony distracted by his "god just do it already" lust for Ziva? Probably the former, but they really piled on the latent sexual urges of them this episode.

I'm guessing it was either Bodnar or his men. Can't quite put a finger on the new Mossad director. It seems she works the same way Eli did. Always breaking the rules, whether the intentions are good or not.

That's true. Still felt weird though.

New episode finally tonight. Gonna be a good one, which means it's not gonna be because my expectations are high.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 12:10 AM ----------

Well, it figures the episode would end on a cliffhanger.

So, was that intentional, or was Tony distracted by his "god just do it already" lust for Ziva? Probably the former, but they really piled on the latent sexual urges of them this episode.

I'm guessing it was either Bodnar or his men. Can't quite put a finger on the new Mossad director. It seems she works the same way Eli did. Always breaking the rules, whether the intentions are good or not.

Loved this episode. First I loved how Ziva & Tony's trip was known by Mossad and Homeland but they didn't know exactly where they were going. Loved seeing Marina Sirtis back on screen (Star Trek: TNG) and seeing play such a cold and calculating character. I also loved seeing Alan Dale back. Hopely Alan and Marina will be around in these last 3 episodes. I wasn't expecting they would catch Bodnar since they still have 3 episodes to go but getting the brother was a nice twist.

As for the cliffhanger as soon as the car scene started I kept waiting on them being either shot at or being hit. I wondered if it was intentional or not. It even looked like Tony was even looking in that direction too. The overshot was also interesting as nobody got out of the other car. I guess we have to wait until next week but the episode's name is "Revenge".
    Last edited by Skippy88; 2013-04-25 at 03:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alan Dale will be around in the last episodes. Homeland Security plays a big part in them.

As for the cliffhanger as soon as the car scene started I kept waiting on them being either shot at or being hit. I wondered if it was intentional or not. It even looked like Tony was even looking in that direction too. The overshot was also interesting as nobody got out of the other car. I guess we have to wait until next week but the episode's name is "Revenge".
    On TV, all secret intelligence agencies drive black SUVs. I reckon that new director wants Ziva out of the way to avoid a potential leadership challenge.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/35dc058fc...tz8o1_1280.jpg
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/1e25fb75b...tz8o2_1280.jpg

Article on NCIS in Entertainment Weekly. Linked because big images.

Tonight's episode:
    Well, I sure didn't expect Bodnar to die with 2-3 episodes left in the season. Presumably the internal affairs stuff to come will be about Homeland and the FBI being butthurt that Ziva got their kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad you posted in the thread Butler, I forgot completely to watch it and didn't until just now. So, I'll do a few in-show comments.

How did Tony get the brunt of the damage in the car, when the other car hit on Ziva's side?

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen the entire team run around with assault rifles.

So, the dead guy is the McGee clone? I thought it was gonna be some plot point.

JUST SHOOT HIM ALREADY! YOU WANT REVENGE, DON'T STAND THERE, JUST SHOOT THE GUY!...

...oh...well...wasn't expecting that ending. We have, what, two more episodes in the season, and then the first episode of the next season has to be connected. So...what, are they all going to be about investigating NCIS?

I was expecting more emotion in this episode than there was. No Tony/Ziva stuff, and I figured we'd see something we'd never see otherwise: Vance and Ziva hugging at the end.

Two things I took away from this. What the hell is wrong with Tom Morrow? We didn't see him much as director, but when he was, he was pretty buddy-buddy with Gibbs. Now, he's a major asshole, like any other agency that deals with NCIS. I don't think that fits.

The second thing is, Vance finally understands Gibbs, if he didn't before. His comment to Morrow about him made that clear. "Give him a little leeway and he gives results".

The McGee clone is the Internal Affairs/DoD guy in the next two episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. Well...the dead guy kinda looked like him too. Post-op anyway.

FYI in case you didn't know the "McGee Clone" is Colin Hanks, Tom Hanks' son.