Thread: Enh wish list

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Enh wish list

Cursed totems. When a totem is destroyed by an enemy player they will be feared for 3 sec. This would be similar to classes who get an auto fear when you dispell one of their dots. Some classes have spells that if dispelled they cause the dispeller to be feared. However, not all classes can dispell. Since Totems are now almost exactly like spells but, every class can dispell (destroy) them. Why not add a mechanic that causes totem dispellers (killers) to be feared for a few sec. This would make totem killing no longer a mindless activity. I am not sure how this would work for grounding totem. However, I do not think that an auto fear from grounding totem would be OP.

Ghost wolf and healing storm glyph baked in.

Capacitor totem, when destroyed by an enemy play stuns the player for 5 sec. This would give the enemy a chance to jump on the grenade and save their team from getting stunned.
    2X Purge restored to enh and ele.

Totems usable while silenced. I am still not sure why this was considered OP.

Spirit walk changed to Windwalk and be like Warcraft 3 (I think it was turn invisible with a speed buff and get a crit buff on the 1st attack made out of stealth). It would be a great gap closer. Honestly, even the developers must think that this one would be really cool to see in pvp.

I'm not sure about the "cursed totems" or windwalk ideas, but I like the others. Especially Ghost Wolf glyph being baked in, at least for Enhance. The fact that we have to glyph that (usually it is benched for other, more critical glyphs) and lost Earthen Power AND lost the freedom portion of Spirit Walk in MoP really hurt Enhance's mobility in PvP.

Getting the Blademaster's Windwalk from WC3 would be undoubtedly fun, but I'm not sure it's necessary or even a good choice. I'd rather just have Spirit Walk also act as a freedom again (something they removed without ever acknowledging it).

lol. you just suggested giving vanish to enhance shammies. dear lord.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klone View Post
    Spirit walk changed to Windwalk and be like Warcraft 3 (I think it was turn invisible with a speed buff and get a crit buff on the 1st attack made out of stealth). It would be a great gap closer. Honestly, even the developers must think that this one would be really cool to see in pvp.
    Enhancement is a spec I adore and wish I had the chance to play it more, both in PvP and in PvE.... and while I wish it had some more unique abilities to make it more appealing to the eye on both scenes. Even I think that this is a tad outrageous, the one thing Enhance has is crazy burst and if you were to say... Ascend during "windwalk" and pop out with a promised crit on your target followed by the standard barrage... I just don't see that scaling well.

I do however, agree with Thunderbleem and would adore to see Spirit Walk act as freedom once again. I benched my Shaman for some time and that was one of the first things that I noticed and annoyed me when I returned to it some time later.

Also agree with the Ghost Wolf mechanic but I feel it should be something that all three specs should have baked in, but I would say Enhance needs it the most for better gap closers.

Don't like the idea of Cursed Totems as in some situations I feel this would grant totem immunity for the Shaman, which while that sounds great for the shaman, it may not sound great as an overall mechanic.

Biggest wish: 10% AP aura instead of 10% SP aura as Enha only.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Ok, maybe windwalk would be over the top. I still think that it would be really fun! Also, I think that if they are going to treat totems as spells there is should be some kind of penalty when a player chooses to kill them off so it is not such a mindless activity. It is not an immunity, just a punishment for killing the totem and I am not talking about a full duration cc just a short one.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Biggest wish: 10% AP aura instead of 10% SP aura as Enha only.
    Did they remove unleashed rage?

Quote Originally Posted by Klone View Post
    Did they remove unleashed rage?
    the new Unleashed rage is 10% melee/ranged Haste instead of 10% AP. IDK why the fuck they changed it.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

the new Unleashed rage is 10% melee/ranged Haste instead of 10% AP. IDK why the fuck they changed it.
    Thanks for the info. I guess I have been away for too long.

Deleted
    1. Daggers changed to swords for enhancement.
    2. Being able to stack maelstrom procs above 5.
    3. Changes to the fire nova mechanics. Unlink it from lava lash. Have fire nova apply a dot on the target if no dot is on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    1. Daggers changed to swords for enhancement.
    NO.

Shamans don't use swords. It's illogical.

10+ Year Old Account
    NO.

not only that, but since when do shamans actually use daggers?
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Shaman Tanks. I can't tell you how long i've been waiting for this.

An on demand , no set up, AoE.

10+ Year Old Account
    shocks on separate cd is my only wish

NO.

Why would it be illogical, its just a game machanic for the sake of loot distribuition, for futher point to this, have a picture of Drek'thar, shaman who taught Thrall:

On topic: I really wish that fire nova to spread flameshock instead of lava lash
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

I'm just waiting for Protoman's post which will pretty much nail everything on the head. My wish list:

More interesting glyphs
    Ghost wolf slow limitation made baseline for enhancement
    A frost cleave AoE that shares shock CD and does more damage per enemy hit (to a cap ofc)
    Fire nova spreading Flame Shocks
    Shocks on separate CD

That's mainly for PvE though, I have no idea what would 'fix' PvP.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Shocks will never ever be on seperate CD. Even if we run short on global cds, that just not gonna happen.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Shocks will never ever be on seperate CD. Even if we run short on global cds, that just not gonna happen.
    aye, but one can dream...
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    not only that, but since when do shamans actually use daggers?
    ele/resto? since vanilla. Enh used them during early tbc also, and sometimes during vanilla.
    NO.

Goblin shamans, worgen death knights, dual wielding 2handers (polearms and staffs now also), gnomes being physically impossible to survive, let alone becoming tanks, tauren priests and paladins...

And you complain about shamans picking a weapon for practical reasons (optical only for resto/ele)?
    Enh can use daggers and 2handers, but doesn't. Where's the hurt in giving them swords? If you're that butthurt about lore, transmog it to an axe or mace (something fists dont allow btw).
    Also it is the logical way to take out of pure game balance reasons. Both windwalkers and rogues can use all 4 slow 1handers. Swords are a subject of spec discrimination in regards to loot. Lastly, there's tons of swords matching shamans perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

The only thing i agree on is totems usuable while sscilenced. I dont like the fear thing as there is too many fear classes in the game already.