Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavaran View Post
    I finally completed the legendary quest that gives the new meta gem Capacitive Primal Diamond . I right now have the 2 piece set from t14 and 2 piece set from t15, so If I want to use the new meta gem I need to break the t14 2 set bonus ( Its not possible to use the legendary meta gem on gear that it's not from ToT). So is it worth breaking the t14 2 piece set for the legendary meta gem or should I just wait until I get the t15 4 piece set. I can craft the 522 Bs helm so I would probably do that if it's a dps gain. Here is a link to my armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...varan/advanced
    I've loaded your char into AMR. it appears to be a DPS gain, but I can't really research in-depth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintpauller View Post
    looking for a addon just like Debuff Filter, however i cant for the life of me get it to look like yours (show the stack count exc.) any way you could share your WTF file for the addon? did you make changes to it to allow for stacks?

thanks
    -Paint
    http://i.imgur.com/mD2RCcR.png

so after hitting the raiding dummy for a bit, the legendary meta appears to be roughly 4.5% of my damage done. i think it is a decent dps gain, maybe 5k or so.

Quote Originally Posted by DWguild View Post
    meta appears to be roughly 4.5% of my damage done.
    Checked some logs its between 5,0-5,3% from all the logs i looked in from wol.

legendary meta gem is definitely worth sacrificing 2-set T14.

10+ Year Old Account
    The more I eye that axe from blacksmithing the more I want it. That or the sword. Problem is I don't think it will be that much of an upgrade if at all. Using a 2/2 LFR Shin with the gem inside. ( I wish I'd gotten my Sun-Lute 2/2. Was weird to see something with 3.80 speed. )

Axe: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=138881

Sword: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=138893

( My paladin is a human. )
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    How are you guys tracking buffs? Watching the corner of the screen? WeakAuras? If so, any strings to share?

I make WA for almost everything , this is what timers i see when everything is up

Exo icon is the 2P proc timer
    Templar icon is the 4P proc
    ...ect

Or something like this:

WA is a great addon and you can make it do a lot of diffrent stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Consata View Post
    Or something like this:

WA is a great addon and you can make it do a lot of diffrent stuff.
    That looks great. Can you share your settings?

Code:
    da0okaqjre(KiIClPk7sePFPqLHPeoMOAzsINjPMMO01KK2MiQVHcnorsNtK4EIIQdIIWcvipuQQMikixefyJsvPpkIOgPOOCsLOzQqvDtueTtj(PimurrwkkQEQQPsvBffuFvHQSwPQyUOkSx4VIudgvLdtLfJI0JrPjRuxwyZi8zfnAfCAKETcLzlLBJk7Mu)MWWLklNKNt00PCDeTDuf9DuvnErHZRKwpkk7hvPro84o4HHlXZtA2KYystbNdFJVHhpJeeeYWqj5KMVOUAE1KRun6Tyrv81eeeYWqjpPPKskPYiJPujLKtLXQ4YOrKjbvB4Js49jyYXNb91JRIjvO9RDb(uji7W1KCEfDodLeLCC6gN5HH3eUn84krlGhNJSzu4HbdgEKrNtVJngbdNfEuYHhNqOTtzwGsLS4zKGGqggk9sTgNviABb)AWu81eeeYWqPxDklWvXKk0(1UaNYk04AsoVIoNHsIsoo)0TnGsDnUPOZzOGhx2fT2YnEEDQmM8cCszKw2fT2YngHZsknbx6b6oWnkxSXjLr)csTHr4eKTMK1PXiCTJlKWJsootsNd2kmy40notsNdg(qqNdgk114sZXoMmtcQ2W7NbfpdyoEt42WJReTaECoYMrHhgmyWqPc84ecTDkZcuQKfFtLDn36nh7ys8KGfpJeeeYWqjFrY4nHBdpUs0c4X5iBgfEyWWjLrAwbhtDggbdFnbbHmm03EmwjlJPKkJjxjLKRKxjBQGOx2S4MIoNHcECTJlKWJsoUp46AovssYlFmCO2uwdgolP0eCPhO7a3OCXggoDJ7zyC(PBBaLSvX1KCEfDodLeLC8HGohmuYwfxftQq7x7cCkRqddLA4XjeA7uMfOujlU0CSJjZKGQn8(zqXZaMJ3eUn84krlGhNJSzu4HbdgUkMuH2V2f4uwHgpJeeeYWqPxQ14MIoNHcECTJlKWJso(7CQX4LpbbV81hNE7AofmCwsPj4spq3bUr5InmC6g)Do1y8YNGGx(6JtVDnNcNF62gqPUgxtY5v05musuYXhc6CWqPol(AccczyO0lBLQ4ScrBl4xdMcdLSWJVMGGqggk9YwPkUPOZzOGhx2fT2YnEFC6TR5uuE5B8CkfvOW1oUqcpk549XP3UMtr5LVXZPuuHcgolP0eCPhO7a3OCXgg(qqNdgk1zXBc3gECLOfWJZr2mk8WGbdNqOTtzwGsLA8nv21CR3CSJjXtcwCvmPcTFTlWPScnoDJpAzsMx(6NHWZibbHmmu6LNZio)0TnGsDnUMKZROZzOKOKJVPYUMBDjRqJVuBHIWXg8yjRql5X7IwlD)do1mYKqsnkpdCwHOTf8RXiyOufECcH2oLzbk5PIVPYUMB9MJDmjEsWINrccczyO0l1ACwHOTf8RXi81eeeYWqPxD1Q4QysfA)AxGtzfACnjNxrNZqjrjhNF62gqPUg3u05muWJRDCHeEuYXziNMLQN8Y3TiAWGHt34mKtZs1tE57wen8HGohmuQRXBc3gECLOfWJZr2mk8WGbdgkjdpoHqBNYSaLkzXZibbHmmu6LNZiEt42WJReTaECoYMrHhgmCszKMvWXuNHrWWxtqqiddLE1PSa3u05muWJRDCHeEuYX7315yPMtZgWGHt34976CSuZPzdC(PBBaL6ACnjNxrNZqjrjhFiOZbdL6ACvmPcTFTlWPScnU0CSJjZKGQn8(zqXZaMddfgHhpJeeeYWqPxEYlWBc3gECLOfWJZr2mk8WGbdFnbbHmmu6vZ4cCvmPcTFTlWPScnoP2u05muWJtiuCOKdd3rAcWuCtrNZqbpoPmstiuCyeoHqXHsoEWZqB43CA2yC9vO4ghtqQC4KYinPMAyeoPo4zOnChPjWT1UaxAoJucdNF62gqPUkoDJ)W184AsoVIoNHsIso(qqNdgk1vX3uzxZTUKvOXxQTqr4ydESKvOL84DrRLoZeT10pCTeemCONHtZgWqjv4XZibbHmmu6LN8cCvmPcTFTlWPScnoP2u05muWJtiuCOubg(AccczyO0RMXf4AsoVIoNHsIsoUJ0eGP4MIoNHcECszKMqO4WiCzx0Al34vwKxnlU2XfPfDHYzcfEMN54K6GNH2WDKMaNqO4qPcEWZqB43CA2yC9vO4ghtqQC4AhxiHhLC8hUgV8ji4LpMtNdwiiL6qkHHtkJ0AhxGr4KYiTSlATLBmcx74c8klYRMf3w7cCP5msjoPmstQPggHZsknbxABTlWLMZiLWW5NUTbuQRIt34pCn8HGohmuQRIVPYUMBDjRqJVuBHIWXg8yjRql5X7IwlDMjARPzoDoyHGuQdPKjivo8MWTHhxjAb84CKnJcpmyWGbdNNOKNDXcyaa
    This is obyously a constantly changing string, but since you asked here it is.
    My point with posting it was to show that there are plenty of ways to set up WA and what ever way fits you best you should chose. I for one dont like bars, i like icons thus this is my setup
    Last edited by Consata; 2013-04-24 at 04:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Consata View Post
    This is obyously a constantly changing string, but since you asked here it is.
    My point with posting it was to show that there are plenty of ways to set up WA and what ever way fits you best you should chose. I for one dont like bars, i like icons thus this is my setup
    Yes, definitely. It gives me a good place to start and work from. Thanks for posting.

I picked up BIS for ya guys. Can you guys return the favor and make me a BIS OMFG I'm starving and wanna be obese list?

Hurry Anaxie hungers...

Also If you find yourself over hitcap. Like pushing 8%+ start pumping Str/Stam gems into those blue sockets if it requires 2 sockets and the bonus is over 80 strength. Stamina isn't worthless and is a hell of alot more useful then dead hit and 160 haste when coupled with the 80 strength.

My BiS for my race looks like 4-5 stamina/str gems being roughly 480-600 stamina or 7920-9900 HP
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-04-24 at 05:10 PM.

so i have the 522 hands from council and before i had the 522 hit/mastery chest from jin'rokh. i then got the lfr chest. so am i right to assume that the t15 pc with one 522 and one 502 is better than the 522 hit/master chest and 522 tier hands? full time mouth breather here so numbers and figures scare me.

I use more of a HUD style of auras, tracking a few things. I have 3 snapshots of my hud (imgur. com/PbyNndi) in display mode (non combat), and I'll explain them.

Image 1: In the middle are the two icons I use for clc. I have action bars on my screen and only use clc for long cooldowns (inb4 bad). Above the two icons are weak auras I've made for Avenging Wrath, Guardian of Ancient Kings, Execution Sentence, and Spark of Zandalar. To the left is a timer for my inquisition, and on the border of my secondary clc icon is a dynamically updating AP aura (really nice to have). Underneath is obviously my holy power bar.

Image 2: Pictured here are Avenging Wrath and Guardian of Ancient Kings buffs both active (they glow in combat), the stacks of my Spark of Zandalar, and out to the right are the stacks of my Feather of Ji-Kun Trinket. (Useful for popping ES on the 9-10th stack.

Image 3: Avenging Wrath and Guardian of Ancient Kings Cooldowns, Spark of Zandalar proc (glows in combat), and a green text alert for when my 4 set buff is active. the text is small enough to be visible, but tucked out of the way as to not obstruct my view of the rest of my ui.

In combat, it all looks like this: imgur. com/yFBiNMn

Deleted
    Got feather at last !
    lol 804K DPS peak on hero in the jinrok hc pool , DAAAAATTTTTTT FEEEATHER .... Living Abomination jar days again

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1767&e=2129

Cant wait for the 30% buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Also If you find yourself over hitcap. Like pushing 8%+ start pumping Str/Stam gems into those blue sockets if it requires 2 sockets and the bonus is over 80 strength. Stamina isn't worthless and is a hell of alot more useful then dead hit and 160 haste when coupled with the 80 strength.
    Wouldn't 160 haste 120 stam gems be better? 160 haste > 80 str?

Deleted
    Yeah I should probably start getting some haste/stam gems aswell but I'm only 0,78% above the cap atm so not too bothered.

Anyways, anyone know why I'm not getting the food buffs when I already have it on me? Happens twice and I'm at a spot where I always get the buff no matter what otherwise. 2:38 and 6:55 if you're too lazy!

I don't think it refreshes if you already have a buff unfortunately.

Cancelaura!