Poll: How much would you pay for it if you were a buyer?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Well, I sell the 463 versions for between 6-8k on my server, they sell fairly well, I'd be careful with 'Thunder' (the 2H Agi Mace) - I've lowered the price again & again, & I still have it...

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    It takes a month and a stupid amount of living steel to make these.

Made a Stormherald today, found out it is actually perfect for feral/tanking druids. That alone for xmog should be worth it despite the material and daily cost. Going to see getting around 95k for it.

Everyone else has been working on Lionhearts or the Moon axes.
    Ooh, could you post here how your sale goes? I can't get rid of the stage 1 version but I'd be interested in seeing how you get on with selling the stage 3 version
    Last edited by mmoc0f38054b92; 2013-04-24 at 11:21 AM.

sold stage 3 lionheart for 70k well worth it imo
    the guy i sold it to trying to sell it for 99,999g if it sell good for him if it doesnt laughs on him :P

little tip never make the items advertise in trade that u make any of the 502 weapon for the price u want im sure ppl will jump on the offer
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

put up dragonstrike for 80k today to start with. probably won't sell for quite that much, but we'll see tomorrow when i log in again.

Ended up selling Dragonstrike for 22k today on AP. Seems reasonable for the amount of gold that I actually spent on it, which wasn't much. All of the other 502 iLvl Reborns are dropping fast now.

Sold a Bloodmoon for 30k to some guy who thought it would sell for 80...its around 41k atm

Snagged a Lionheart for 30k, if I can flip it for double all good otherwise I'll wait for 5.3 and make it a 510 ilevel epic and go for 100k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    Well, I sell the 463 versions for between 6-8k on my server, they sell fairly well, I'd be careful with 'Thunder' (the 2H Agi Mace) - I've lowered the price again & again, & I still have it...

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 12:20 PM ----------

Ooh, could you post here how your sale goes? I can't get rid of the stage 1 version but I'd be interested in seeing how you get on with selling the stage 3 version
    I turned and used it on my druid. It was too tempting not to use because of how unique it is to have a feral mace these days.

Others are trying to sell a Stormherald for 50-70k. I'll post if I see them sell for that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I turned and used it on my druid. It was too tempting not to use because of how unique it is to have a feral mace these days.

Others are trying to sell a Stormherald for 50-70k. I'll post if I see them sell for that much.
    Thought about pulling my Druid up to cap for 5.3 & doing the same thing, & I'd be really interested in seeing how much they sell for

Put a lionheart up for 30k or so, prices are dropping fast. So looks like this is a lost cause on making good money.
    All the other reborn stuff is dropping in price quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
    Snagged a Lionheart for 30k, if I can flip it for double all good otherwise I'll wait for 5.3 and make it a 510 ilevel epic and go for 100k.
    Items bind when you upgrade. The only exceptions are heirlooms.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Sold a dragonstrike for 65k on ravencrest EU the first day they could be made, though most of the 502 weapons seem to be down to 30-40k now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    In the beginning, probably 50k, but in the near future, they won't be worth a dime.
    As long as the ingots have CD the prices will stay high as transmogging weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    A gold cap.... Yeah sure. Not even any TCG Loot worth a gold cap xD

I'd say between 25k - 50k
    Last edited by Ogait; 2013-04-28 at 07:37 PM.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

i would maybe pay around 60k

10+ Year Old Account
    what amazes me the most is that people feel they need to undercut by 100k gold.

i was the first to put the lionheart up on my realm. as i didn't know the market i put it up for 125/150k. i posted in trade before it, got a couple of responses, some agreed on the price but couldnt afford it. others didnt respond at all.

1 day later i see one up on the AH for 60k BO. 60k. you instantly killed the market. good job. people that are into transmog are willing to spend an insane amount of money on it. apperantly some folks rather lose money (looking at time vs money) then actually keep the market high.

maybe i'll save mine. maybe even till 5.4 or 6.0. no one in there right mind will still craft it and money should be easier to come by in 6.0. these items are definitly for the transmog market; hope your realm has a high amount of those people.

Lionheart Executioner was being advertised for sale on my server for 20k this weekend...had I not gone broke a day or so prior due to getting the onyx panther mount, I would've picked it up.

Would love to have that sword for my 2h users. Looks like my pally alt will leapfrog my lock as my next alt to 90 (once 5.3 arrives).

Sold Lionheart executioner for 55k. Right when they became available there were several of all models on the AH anywhere from 75k to 100k, but the prices dropped really quick.

None of them look particularly good IMO, so I decided to sell when the item still has practical value. When 5.3 hits and they are all worse the raid finder weapons I think the going rate will be much, much lower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you cant put extra socket from legendary quest in them.
    WTF blizzard I was crafting this for month to find out its even worse than i was thinking.....
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

10+ Year Old Account
    The undercutting for these is worse then I thought it'd be. I see the same people posting the same weapons they've forged over and over again.

Took too long to make the final tier for these.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joliene View Post
    I'd say maybe about 50k+, then will slowly decrease as the expansion goes on.
    I would agree to this but since the the sheer length of the CD will drive prices out of control

It also depends on your realm i think due to inflation.