Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    I'm so sorry but no... chlidren become collateral damage in situations when they're surrounded by terrorist. It's unfournate.
    This is why it's so bad. We start accepting it. This also helps breed our enemies against us.

EDIT: I don't believe N-7 is bashing NATO or the US. He's merely saying he disagrees what happens and doesn't like it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

So N-7, i assume you never found what you accused me of, or by now you would have refuted me. There you go again, stating " facts" when in reality, you are wrong.

If the terrorists didnt purposely hide amongst civilians, this type of thing wouldnt happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    If the terrorists didnt purposely hide amongst civilians, this type of thing wouldnt happen.

It sadly would still happen, maybe at a lesser degree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Those kids probably died from starvation. Go look at the wounds from the boston bombings if you want to see what a real bomb looks like. I call bullshit on that photo.
    Logic called. He told me you left him half dead in the ditch, with his asshole the size of a cannonball.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't care. You may be able to stomach it but I WILL NEVER EVER accept killing children. Never ever, I refuse to do it.
    Your opinion might change if it was you being shot at by a bunch of 12 year olds. Hard to believe I know, but it is true and it happens more than you would think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockzilla View Post
    Your opinion might change if it was you being shot at by a bunch of 12 year olds. Hard to believe I know, but it is true and it happens more than you would think.
    No it wouldn't but we're all sitting at our desks safe from that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    So N-7, i assume you never found what you accused me of, or by now you would have refuted me. There you go again, stating " facts" when in reality, you are wrong.
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    I was unaware that you were there, and had first hand knowledge. My bad sir, continue spewing facts of the situation.
    was your reply to this
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    But it wasn't the case in this instance.
    which was a reply to this
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It is a common practice to use civilians as meat shields or to force soldiers to stop shooting. They are often hide in civilian houses (not abandoned) and shoot patrols from there.
    Also: replying to 10 different people at the same time is hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    inb4 "casualties of war"

It's fucked up honestly, i thought the entire principle of unmanned drones was to reduce casualties on both sides?
    while i'm not to involved in this story, is there a possibility these "militants" use these civilians in their buildings they operate from thinking "ohh the US won't bomb our major bases now because we have civilians in them also"

edit, it's already been said. might read the pages seems accusations flying from person to person, idk...
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

This

was your reply to this

which was a reply to this

Also: replying to 10 different people at the same time is hard.
    Yes it is common place, but where in that statement did i say this is what happened in this instance? Oh i didn't. Nice try though.

Edit: And my "I was unaware that you were there, and had first hand knowledge. My bad sir, continue spewing facts of the situation."
    Was in reply to you just telling how everyone else is dead wrong. Nothing to even do with my first statement.
    Last edited by Åmbulance; 2013-04-24 at 07:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Sucks when the Taliban hide behind women and children.

What justice though? This stuff happens all the time in war. Compared to the millions of civilians who died in WW2, this is a cakewalk and we ain't even aiming for civilians.
    This guy here gets it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    If the US never trained and equipped AQ this would never happen. I can make blanket statements too you see.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Please tell me where the rules of war specificy that you are allowed to fire into civilian houses not having a clue which people are there just that you are fired upon from that house.

"ops, we didn't know" doesn't go very far.
    So armed soldiers in a war zone are not allowed to fire back while being attacked? Show me were it says they can't return fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    The USA is not the only country with drones.

Most modern military forces use them, the French actually have the best drones in the world.
    No I'm aware that drone tech is pretty common now, but how many of those countries are flying drone strikes in Afghanistan right now besides the US? I could have been clearer in my post I guess.
    Last edited by Urti; 2013-04-24 at 07:54 PM.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread isn't going to get anywhere tbh. Terrorists vs Terrorists = dead innocent people = BUT IT WAS OK BECAUSE [insert everyones spoon fed candy coated intel that has been shoved down their throats via the media]
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    This thread isn't going to get anywhere tbh. Terrorists vs Terrorists = dead innocent people = BUT IT WAS OK BECAUSE [insert everyones spoon fed candy coated intel that has been shoved down their throats via the media]
    Calling the USA terrorists. Nice, when did you guys give back S Africa? How did you obtain them.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You still haven't addressed the high drone strike civilian death rate.
    I'm going to go ahead and say that the high civvy death rate has to do with the targets hiding among civilians - maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't care. You may be able to stomach it but I WILL NEVER EVER accept killing children. Never ever, I refuse to do it.
    And you shouldn't stomach nor accept it... but do realize this is the consequence of war. If you believe that, then you should simply never accept the concept of war - because innocents die in war - very VERY often. And the media VERY OFTEN likes to showcase that just to make you angry and to convince the rest of the world we're somehow specifically targeting innocent children in some playground as opposed to terrorists keeping kids around them 24/7 as shields, or training them, ect.

If you want a better solution, figure out a way to develop weapons that do NOT hurt children under 18, but hurt adults... unless we ban ALL bomb usage and go 100% infantry storming places, we cannot prevent innocent lives from possibly getting hurt. And even WITH 100% infantry there's still a high chance of kids getting killed if they're present.

Because until we abolish war, we cannot prevent 100% of innocent lives from being lost. It sucks, I know... but that's the sad truth. =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet you felt the need to comment on a "not going anywhere" thread to make the "observation" that all govt's are corrupt and all people are idiots?

*thumbs up*
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

...the media is the one that's making the big stink about every single child being killed in the first place in order to get hits on their sites. The media is the one that deliberately PLAYS UP the death of children.