Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Here is an awesome and dramatic plot twist for ya's!

What if Alleria returns as a Blood Elf and is no longer a High Elf. What reaction would this cause with Vareesa? Would that make Alleria partially neutral to the Horde? Epicness ensues between the sisters !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthazar View Post
    Turalyon, he's one of the first five paladin's to ever existed.

Anduin Lothar choose him as his lieutenant after impressing him greatly.

Turalyon and Alleria are having a relationship, he's having a relationship with thee true female elven ranger!

He defended Quel'thalas and got the Elven support as they were lead under his banner.

He helped drive the Orcs south to Blackrock Spire and as Lothar fell to Orgrim Doomhammer, he stood tall and took on the the great warchief and with an unstoppable affinity with the light blinded the whole Orc army and defeated the Horde leader.

He pushed the Horde back through the dark portal and became the new Supreme Allied Commander after Lothar's death.

Turalyon went Beyond the Dark Portal to face the Horde on foreign soil!

He and Khadgar with the help of the Gronn's defeated Deathwing and made him retreat.

He single handedly defeated the first ever Death Knight Teron Gorefiend!

As Ner'zhul retreated through a portal as the whole of Draenor was blowing up decided to stay behind and destroy the portal from there end, thus saving the whole of Azeroth!

He gave one of the most epic speeches in Warcraft history to his troops,

"We knew when we came through we might not be returning. Light, we expected to die--but we didn't. The portal's closed. We did what we came here to do. What do we do now--that's up to us. There are others still out there--we need to find them, bring them back. We'll explore. Make new allies. Keep fighting the Horde, whatever's left here, so they don't ever try to do something like this again. The Light is still with us. We still have a job to do. This world will be what we choose to make of it."

Turalyon is what the Alliance need, he is the Alliance through and through!
    Thank you for illustrate us all about who is Turalyon and what he really means for the Alliance. Very enlightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    To be continued (Ya sorry, its was suppose to be short, but got into it).
    Please continue! we are hooked to your story

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriss View Post
    Here is an awesome and dramatic plot twist for ya's!

What if Alleria returns as a Blood Elf and is no longer a High Elf. What reaction would this cause with Vareesa? Would that make Alleria partially neutral to the Horde? Epicness ensues between the sisters !
    That would be ... unpleasant for the Alliance ... very disgusting actually ...

Moreover now that I think, and knowing Blizzard as I know ... that's exactly what will happen!! (as Blizzard loves to neutralize heroes of the Alliance)

Quote Originally Posted by Northem
    That would be ... unpleasant for the Alliance ... very disgusting actually ...

Moreover now that I think, and knowing Blizzard as I know ... that's exactly what will happen!! (as Blizzard loves to neutralize heroes of the Alliance)
    Wouldn't it be kind of boring if Alleria just comes back and teams up with Vareesa? Makes sense assuming Alleria and Turalyon have been out fighting the Burning Legion this whole time. Plenty of fel magic for her to become a Blood Elf with.

I could see Alleria coming back and siding with Silvermoon. I don't think that would be a stretch at all. Have Turalyon as an Alliance hero and her for the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I could see Alleria coming back and siding with Silvermoon. I don't think that would be a stretch at all. Have Turalyon as an Alliance hero and her for the Horde.
    Or make her ally with blood elves... while still killing ocasional orc.

Because the beasts really need culling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyriss View Post
    Wouldn't it be kind of boring if Alleria just comes back and teams up with Vareesa? Makes sense assuming Alleria and Turalyon have been out fighting the Burning Legion this whole time. Plenty of fel magic for her to become a Blood Elf with.
    Suffice to neutralize heroes of the Alliance! If the Horde have no heroes they must create new, not steal the Alliance ones!

Both Turalyon and Alleria are iconic leaders of the Alliance. If Blizzard neutralizes them or, even worse, makes them allies of the Horde it would be quite a kick in the teeth to the Alliance playerbase ...

Perhaps Alleria learned to control her lust for magic and not contaminate herself with fel magic, as the others High Elves of the Alliance have done.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will merge Turalyon with Tyr( think lich king) then sargeras corrupts him then he fights the lich king and they end up merging. It would piss a lot of people off and kill 3 birds with 1 stone.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Suffice to neutralize heroes of the Alliance! If the Horde have no heroes they must create new, not steal the Alliance ones!

Both Turalyon and Alleria are iconic leaders of the Alliance. If Blizzard neutralizes them or, even worse, makes them allies of the Horde it would be quite a kick in the teeth to the Alliance playerbase ...

Perhaps Alleria learned to control her lust for magic and not contaminate herself with fel magic, as the others High Elves of the Alliance have done.
    But most of Alleria's race is now in the Horde. As is her homeland. Will be intersting to see which side, if any, she takes. Will she side with Quel'thelas? Will she side with the Alliance and high elves? (I'd love to see her as a faction leader for playable high elves but I'm not holding my breath on that.) Or will she try and urge some sort of elven reconciliation? I can't wait to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And then gets shot in the head by his best friend.
    This is gonna be hard, considering he doesnt have any friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trips on a rock, falls on his sword, and dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    This is gonna be hard, considering he doesnt have any friends.
    One would think that would be an advantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    One would think that would be an advantage.
    In what ? Without buddies you are alone. Who will help you wreck chaos ? Who will party hard ? Who will caramelldansen with you ?

turalyon and alleria were sucked into a portal to argus. even though a legion stronghold, there were still pockets of resistance that they allied with. however, the legion has found a way to open portals to azeroth. turalyon and alleria commandeers one and comes back to warn azeroth of the impending invasion.

upon arrival, they are devastated to hear about the state of affairs with lordaeron and silvermoon. they want to retake both immediately. but the alliance warns them that both are now strongholds of the horde. it will be a costly and bloody war; one which they cannot engage in while the burning legion is mounting an attack. they acquiesce and turn their attention to the unclaimed stromgarde instead.

stromgarde rises from the ashes and becomes a great city where the lost sons of lordaeron and stromgarde and high elves live side by side. in time, they will form a new society of half-elves; but now, their energy is devoted into preparing for the coming burning legion invasion.

Deleted
    But most of Alleria's race is now in the Horde. As is her homeland. Will be intersting to see which side, if any, she takes. Will she side with Quel'thelas? Will she side with the Alliance and high elves? (I'd love to see her as a faction leader for playable high elves but I'm not holding my breath on that.) Or will she try and urge some sort of elven reconciliation? I can't wait to see.
    Nearly all of her family is on the Alliance side (Son, nephew's, Sister, WhatEverTuralyonIs) with the exception of one sister who is for all purposes dead and mutated to some monster. Also her own elfs back in outland where still members of the Alliance and chose to stick with the Alliance and didn't become belfs. The Silver Covenant and her only surviving sister are all that's left of the Quel'thalas she knew. They are the ones still adhering and upholding the country and ideals she once fought for.
    The Belfs on the other hand took a 180 turn, yes they kinda got redeemed partialy at the end of TBC. They still follow a completly different mindset than before, most of the old leaders are gone, they have allied with the people she hates the most and could never get along with and so on.

Making her join the Horde would be borderline retarded altough I think both she and Turalyon will become neutral. Because it is simply Blizzards way of dealing with old Alliance heroes and making the story accessible to Horde aswell. Expect both of them to sidekicks to whoever is going to be the story make on the Horde during the expansion they return in.

Deleted
    What i Think will happen is that Sons of Lothar will be the anti-legion elite faction for the alliance come next X-pac.
    It's leaders will be Turalyion, Alleria, Danath and Khadgar, and they will team up with Velen and the Draenei.

This will really kick the alliance player to the good old times. It has the potential of being epic.

First I would have to google who that is, and then errr....

Insert some plot where he teams up with a god-powered Thrall to teabag some old god, with Thrall ascending into super-godhead and the Turalyon guy getting like totally ignored.

Just to watch the outrage...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd only keep him Alliance-flagged. No pulling a Thrall or Tirion, just keep him with the Alliance. Be the focusing point of whatever quest or expac we're on for the blue team.

edit: Maybe go on a quest to help him find his wife who's been corrupted by fel.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Turalyon will most likely be neutral, just like Khadgar. After the fall of Orgrimmar and disgrace of the orcs, there really aren't going to be any Horde heroes able to be his equivalent. It would amuse me, however, if he had been caught by the Legion and twisted into a Big Bad, like Ner'zhul before him. And when he's defeated he begs Varian to put him out of his misery.

Alleria stumbles out of the Dark Portal supported by a handful of rangers and soldiers.

She makes her way to Stormwind where she reveals Turalyon's fate. He was captured and tortured by the Legion. Alleria mustered their army and the adjoining rebels across the scattered worlds and attempted to break Turalyon out. After a long battle, Alleria finally made her way to the prison where to her horror, she found Turalyon broken and twisted into a servant of the Legion.

He then marched into battle and began slaughtering all who stood against the Legion.

She concludes her tale by begging Stormwind and the Alliance to lend aid in rescuing her husband and freeing a network of planets from the grip of the Legion. After asking where the representative of Lordaeron is, she learns of the kingdom's ruin.

She immediately sets forth for Silvermoon with a small handful of soldiers. Upon arriving in her former lands, she is greeted by Lorthemor Theron. She requests from him to grant her safe passage through Undercity so that she may meet with her sister. He complies and she enters the Undercity. After reuniting with her sister, who is embittered that she alone is corrupted, Sylvanas listens to Alleria's tale. When she finds out that Turalyon has become corrupted and how Alleria still speaks with such affection and love towards him, she considers for a moment that her own perspective of her curse might not be shared by her sisters.

All the while, the denizens of the Undercity learn of Turalyon's fate. For all the wretchedness that the Forsaken endured, they were still originally citizens of Lordaeron, and they immediately recognized their former Champion. An outcry went out at the loss of their fallen hero, followed by a renewed cheer for their former hero has now become like them! Sylvanas takes note of this and considers that if Turalyon could return to Azeroth, corrupted, perhaps he would join with the Forsaken, giving Sylvanas an incredibly powerful pawn to wield.

Despite her schemes, though, the dark heart of the Banshee Queen moved. Once for the reunion with her beloved sister, and again with vengeance on the Legion who created the Scourge in the first place, and indirectly the curse of undeath that now holds the Forsaken. Fueled by this and recognizing the threat that the Legion posses to Azeroth and to her people, she sends words to the Warchief to expect Alleria.

Those in Ogrimmar still remember the mercy that the paladin showed to Doomhammer, even after his mentor was slain, and agree to hear Alleria on his behalf. The threat of the Legion is something to fear and the leaders in Ogrimmar agree with Sylvanas's decision. Moreover, after the era of Garrosh, the Horde are eager to turn their efforts towards a greater cause in order to regain their honor and glory.

Enter the next expansion - taking the fight to the Legion. Each patch would focus on a different world corrupted by the Legion and raising an army on that planet to help overthrow the demon's hold. The final raid would involve the armies of these planets marching on the Legion's bastion to help rid the universe of their filth once and for all.

Deleted
    Totle, so basically Turalyon gets corrupted and eventually joins the Horde. Alleria goes to the Belfs, Forsaken and Orcs and gets them all to join her in liberating all those new planets and freeing Turalyon and if they're lucky the Alliance might be allowed to tag along? Sounds about what Metzen would write.