Deleted
    Hello everyone! Here is a duel video, where I will throw some commentary explaining as much as I can what's going on and providing tips, tricks and what made me win in the duels! ^^
    I will fight a Subtlety Rogue, a Destro Lock, a Frost Mage and another Warrior!
    I really do hope it helps and you find it entertaining, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would absolutely mean the world, thank you! <3

Raiding With Leashes II will add in even more reason to go do some old raids, this time with the BC raids!

Talking

Making your own custom animations for wow models? Sign me up!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Dark Animus.

Nice shot!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Twin Consorts 25HC.

Here's Proxy's newest Video, a Rogue vs Rogue dueling video!! Check it out, could be deemed as useful.

Hey everyone!
    In this video I will show you how powerlevel yourself (level fast) once you reach level 85. Monkey runs in Stormstout Brewery. You will need to find a healer a tank and 3 dps'es to be able to get 7mil exp/hour.
    I hope you find it useful. Enjoy!

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! ^^ Here is an arena video with some pretty cool matches I wanted to share, this time playing WLS (Warrior/lock/resto shammy) one of my favourite comps and really awesome people in general
    We had some rough games as you can see like RMPs and such but in the end we could turn it around, anyways I really do hope it helps and that you find it entertaining!
    If you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful! <3

A new 15v15 battleground, Deepwind Gorge is pretty amazing looking and looks to be pretty fun!

Deleted
    Thanks really helped me

Deleted
    World of Warcraft - Guide to WoW Boss Quotes (In other words how terrible the bad side of wow's voice acting and writing can be.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    World of Warcraft - Guide to WoW Boss Quotes (In other words how terrible the bad side of wow's voice acting and writing can be.)
    So, what should bosses say to taunt us?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    So, what should bosses say to taunt us?
    I think there should be a boss using the common foul language of internet teenagers. He'd go like "OMG UR SUCH FAGS LOL NOOBS 10 MAN SUCKS"

And when someone dies: "ROFL NOOBSTOMPD"

On a wipe: "OMFG LMAO FAG NOOBS LOL"

And when you defeat him "OMFG BLIZZ WTF FUCKING OP! OMFG IM GOING TO UNSUB!".

Deleted
    Hubbl3, thats bloody hillarious As for me, check the signature. Ill drop a link to the daily news show I do.

I want you to know about me and can
    --------------

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BellularGaming View Post
    Hubbl3, thats bloody hillarious As for me, check the signature. Ill drop a link to the daily news show I do.
    If there was ever a person trying to copy TB...

Similar name, similar description 'daily news and comment' is what he uses. The same font...

Not that I don't appreciate the effort.
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2013-04-28 at 10:55 AM.

Deleted
    He retired that show 2 years ago. In terms of the actual show mine leans far more onto the news and information while his was far more his personal take on things. The font is not the one he used, its just a copy of the standard World of Warcraft font they have been using for years (I literally googled world of warcraft font =p). In essence it is a WoW news show and so was his. I dont think there is anything wrong with that, especially since his is retired and I couldn't find many others I liked.

Saying person trying to copy tb is a bit harsh, do check out the rest of the channel, its vastly different - Mainly the World of Warcraft show and guides for just about everything thats current. Also the odd LP of other games. Half of youtube is iterating on other peoples ideas, hell TB's main show is based off giant bombs "quick looks" series (as he has said many times). Tis all cool

Oh and I noticed that video is yours not Hubbl3, well done it nearly had me on the floor laughing

EDIT: A tip to fellow youtubers - dont post here, dislike bots abound!
    Last edited by mmoc0e1c06d4e4; 2013-04-28 at 05:09 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Today I would love to present a slightly different type of BG video, kind of a different format that I actually loved!
    Since the battleground was an absolute destruction fest I thought it would be fun to make it like an old school bg type of video with some music rolling on ^^
    I really do hope you enjoy this destruction as much as I did making it haha, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be amazing! <3