Hehe might have. I simply just took the texture and glowTex tga's from your cargbags config and put them into the media folder for m_Bags and just added the texture codes and hoped that would be it :P

Oh how wrong I was :P

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Could This be something along the lines of what you are looking for?
    We don't need a full loot system like EPGP. Just something that tracks attendance simply.

Can someone tell me what's the name of addon circled in red?

Screen

Quote Originally Posted by Taquito View Post
    Can someone tell me what's the name of addon circled in red?

Screen
    As far as I know that is a custom coded addon for bloodlegion. It's not public.

Alright, so I have a few UI/Addon questions I'd like to ask, but before I do, let me first apologize for my long-winded mannerisms.

As a PvP Demonology Warlock, I'm currently having somewhat of an issue with my Carrion Swarm macro. While the ability "Demonic Leap" immediately throws your character in Metamorphosis, or is simply able to be used while in Dark Apotheosis, Carrion Swarm requires that you go into the "forms" manually before using it. Typically, one would use macros involving stances/forms to shift into Meta when using Carrion Swarm, but have conditionals to stay in Dark Apotheosis when using it, but Dark Apotheosis isn't considered a stance (Although it does exist on the stance-bar next to Meta) so I can't use it effectively with macros. The main problem is that Dark Apotheosis is simply a spell and shares the same stance code as caster form. Needless to say, all macros I've tried using have failed me miserably. (As if it wasn't bad enough that it takes multiple clicks due to the delay in Metamorphosis transformation)

I've tried finding ways around this, like using Bartender 4 to place my Carrion Swarm macro onto it's own bar, that's changed to the original whenever I'm in Dark Apotheosis, but even that doesn't work, because Bartender requires actual stances/forms, which aren't available. (Bars don't change when entering DA, even if setup.)

I was wondering if there was something out there to help me make a carrion swarm macro that wouldn't force me to leave DA for Meta if I'm in it, but would morph me into Meta if I was in caster form, or if there were any conditionals I can apply based on spells instead of stances.

Also, I wanted to ask about two other addons/scripts. I use a focus cast key (ctrl) instead of macroing focus to all of my abilities. Now, I like to put a raid marker above my focus target's head just to help keep track of their positioning, but sometimes my partners aren't too keen on that, and I've always wondered if there was something that could make my focus target "light up" similarly to what they do when regularly targeted or hovered over whenever holding down my focus key.

The next would be... Whenever using abilities like Carrion Swarm, Dragon's Breath, and Typhoon, I've always wondered what the exact radius of the ability was. Is there any addon that could show me the radius of the ability whenever using it? I've always imagined it as two green lines extending outward on both sides of my character for an instant after the spell is cast, or perhaps when hovering over it-- in a similar manner and color to an AoE radius like Rain of Fire or Blizzard.
    Last edited by Exithe; 2013-04-24 at 11:33 AM.

So I just found this picture and would really like to use this addon but I have no idea what it's called. I did a little searching but didn't find the one I was looking for. I think there was a warlock addon with similar functionality but I play a warrior and wanted to mess around with it without all the warlock fluff. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-04-24 at 04:14 PM.

It's Raven, set up with a cooldown line.

I recently changed form affliciton lock to destruction and am looking for some help with TellMeWhen. I would like to make the icon for Conflagrate show up when i have zero or one charges left and NOT show up when i have 2 charges left.

I know the is opposite of how many people want to view it but this is what im looking for. Any help would be great

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grawn View Post
    So I just found this picture and would really like to use this addon but I have no idea what it's called. I did a little searching but didn't find the one I was looking for. I think there was a warlock addon with similar functionality but I play a warrior and wanted to mess around with it without all the warlock fluff. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/coolline-cooldowns

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 10:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by esevenf View Post
    As far as I know that is a custom coded addon for bloodlegion. It's not public.
    Could very easily be a weakaura as well.

It's actually Raven.

It's from my UI, click the link and it's on the first screenshot.

Deleted
    Does anyone know a standalone buff mod that allows me to do like this ui (I believe its tukui or elvui or something)

Basically I need a "bar" that shows if I have or dont have the mastery, stats, fortitude, haste etc buffs and another bar that shows the rest of my buffs like hots and more temporary buffs that I and other players put on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    @Pacer
    For the missing buffs bar you can give http://www.wowinterface.com/download...aidBuffed.html a try.

The other buffs are just blizzards buffs reskinned? lots of options there.

Can someone help me identify this frame? It only seems to show up when I'm pulling these weeds, and it's annoying as hell. I've gone through every item in MoveAnything and I cannot find this to disable it.

(The Vine Slam cast bar)

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-04-27 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Can someone help me identify this frame? It only seems to show up when I'm pulling these weeds, and it's annoying as hell. I've gone through every item in MoveAnything and I cannot find this to disable it.

(The Vine Slam cast bar)
    Have you tried using /fstack to identify the frame?

Deleted
    Looking for a standalone add-on where I can show MS/FPS/Memory/Clock without having to use Bartender's Micro Menu

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno344 View Post
    Looking for a standalone add-on where I can show MS/FPS/Memory/Clock without having to use Bartender's Micro Menu

Thanks!
    SLDataText can do this.

A few questions of my own, all skada related.

First:
    I would like the DPS number, to be condensed like the DMG number. So instead of it saying 174237.9 it would say 174.2k . It's not possible through the ingame config, can this be achieved easily someway?

Second:
    I would like all the bars, when in a mode (whether it's dmg, healing etc), to go full width of the frame. Rather than rank 2, 3, 4 etc on the meters bar getting cut in width.
    So instead of it being like this:

They will all go all go full width of the frame, like in the menu:

Hopefully someone can help me out here, since I'm out of ideas how to do this.

Quenios: What kind of Bar Texture and font are you using there? I really dig that look.

Quote Originally Posted by esevenf View Post
    Quenios: What kind of Bar Texture and font are you using there? I really dig that look.
    Bar Texture is fer25, download link there. It is also included in most texture packs.
    The font is Bebas Neue. Bar spacing set to 1 in skada. Then put on top of a plain black KGpanel to create the borders.
    Last edited by Quenios; 2013-04-28 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quenios View Post
    I would like the DPS number, to be condensed like the DMG number. So instead of it saying 174237.9 it would say 174.2k . It's not possible through the ingame config, can this be achieved easily someway?
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/skada-small-numbers/