Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Totle, so basically Turalyon gets corrupted and eventually joins the Horde. Alleria goes to the Belfs, Forsaken and Orcs and gets them all to join her in liberating all those new planets and freeing Turalyon and if they're lucky the Alliance might be allowed to tag along? Sounds about what Metzen would write.
    Cmon Metzen won't write that crap.
    Even Metzen knows he will lose his head to angry fanboys at blizzcon for this. For real. Somebody will actually bring his steel replica Frostmourne and cut off his head with it. Doomhammer or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have him not return.

How about we advance the current heroes first?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Have him not return.

How about we advance the current heroes first?
    You mean Varian anduin and Jaina?
    They tried to advance them. Didn't turn out well. Only anduin did good. Varian felt kinda forced in there and Jaina is just a mess. I say let them rest a bit and bring out someone who is actually awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Cmon Metzen won't write that crap.
    Even Metzen knows he will lose his head to angry fanboys at blizzcon for this. For real. Somebody will actually bring his steel replica Frostmourne and cut off his head with it. Doomhammer or not.
    Chris Metzen is the one who wrote the marriage of Aggra and Thrall. A marriage all of the dragon aspects attended and Malfurion together with Tyrande. A Marriage where several druids of the flame including Fandral appeared and managed to incapicated every single last one of them. A Marriage where Fandral after thousands of years of grievance, infighting, of blaming Malfurion for so many of his losses including his son and granddaughter threw all of his backstory and buildup out of the window to instead of turning onto either Malfurion or Tyrande instead went for someone he didn't even knew, Thrall.
    Just so that Thrall could become the aspect of the earth, the world shaman and shoot corrupted dragon aspects with lasers from a magic mirror out of the sky and it could then be revealed that Aggra was pregnant.

Chris Metzen is for all purposes some fanfic writer given free reign over an entire franchise. Tell me again how he wouldn't write something like this.

Deleted
    Chris Metzen is the one who wrote the marriage of Aggra and Thrall. A marriage all of the dragon aspects attended and Malfurion together with Tyrande. A Marriage where several druids of the flame including Fandral appeared and managed to incapicated every single last one of them. A Marriage where Fandral after thousands of years of grievance, infighting, of blaming Malfurion for so many of his losses including his son and granddaughter threw all of his backstory and buildup out of the window to instead of turning onto either Malfurion or Tyrande instead went for someone he didn't even knew, Thrall.
    Just so that Thrall could become the aspect of the earth, the world shaman and shoot corrupted dragon aspects with lasers from a magic mirror out of the sky and it could then be revealed that Aggra was pregnant.

Chris Metzen is for all purposes some fanfic writer given free reign over an entire franchise. Tell me again how he wouldn't write something like this.
    Let me get my Frostmourne then...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

Let's face it 4.2 questline is biggest derp blizzard ever put into lore. Even draenei retcon was better. And worst thing is that during water part of chain you can't even let aggra die, she will just reset. No dramatic "you failed us, azeroth is doomed". Such a dissapointment.

Totle, so basically Turalyon gets corrupted and eventually joins the Horde. Alleria goes to the Belfs, Forsaken and Orcs and gets them all to join her in liberating all those new planets and freeing Turalyon and if they're lucky the Alliance might be allowed to tag along? Sounds about what Metzen would write.
    Well, the idea is that Turalyon joins the Legion and because of the possibility of turning him under Sylvanas' rule (not necessarily the Horde's) she decides to entertain the idea of fighting against the Legion. She then becomes the means of introducing the overall story to the rest of the Horde so that the faction can participate.

Otherwise, it's a given that the Alliance would already be there, fighting for her cause, and it'd be an expansion of the Alliance running around to other planets while the Horde sit in BG queues all day and prevent me from finishing that stupid legendary quest.

The issue is, how do we convince the Horde to fight with the lore-heroes of the Alliance? That's what my post was getting at.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthazar View Post
    In a reply to another thread I thought I'd start a topic of my reply.

So in rough I would...

I'd love to see Turalyon march out of the dark portal with his army behind and arrive at Stormwind, head to Varian at the Stormwind keep and learn of Lordaeron's fall. Turalyon would demand Stormwinds assistance to take back Lordaeron and Varian would refuse, then Turalyon would remind the High King he is still the Supreme Allied Commander and that he had no choice in the matter. Ofcourse Varian would try to attack him and Turalyon would bitch slap him down and Alleria would threaten to excute this piece of ****, Turalyon would calm her down with a wink and a smile. (kek)

The alliance head to Lordaeron and purge the place of the undead filth, Slyvanus and Alleria would get in to a massive emotional spat and Slyvanus would be force to retreat from the REAL windrunner ranger!

Thus, Alliance have a new capital and the Forsaken would be broken back to some filthwhole, Stratholme?

The Turalyon will tell the alliance of a even greater threat and that is the REAL reason he has returned. (Burning Legion)
    ...and then you come all over your monitor in an ultimate fanwank orgasm. I hope Tutalyon comes around as a zealous imperialist, or a paranoid inquisitor, or a heartless manipulator sacrificing thousands for a greater goal. Sick of cloned white knights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we really need another paragon of goodness paladin running around? Isn't the Alliance bland enough as it is?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

15+ Year Old Account

But Trassk loves it! There's depth and story anв Thrall doesn't afraid of anything...

"Slyvanus"? Really? Among all the misspellings I've seen for the Banshee Queen's name, that's easily the worst one.

Anyway, I'd have Alleria and Turalyon be at odds about present day Azeroth's politics. Alleria hated orcs with a passion, yes, but it's been quite a few years and who knows what life-changing madness she's faced since then. So I think she'd have mellowed down on her stance for orcs, especially as most of her people as well as her own sister have suffered greatly after her departure and for various reasons sided with her former enemies. She wouldn't be Horde-friendly, not even neutral per se, but kinda like Jaina was pre-Fall of Theramore; Alliance-aligned but pro-peace and co-existence. She would leave Turalyon's side and be seen on various sites and camps along with a few rangers, observing blood elven/Forsaken activity and pondering how to proceed with them, how to steer them towards peaceful co-existence with the Alliance.

Turalyon on the other hand would be completely pro-Alliance. The state of Azeroth, of human kingdoms, would shock him dearly, and he would do his damnest to make Alliance the faction that dictates the course of the planet, no matter who would have to be crushed to reach this goal. He wouldn't do it for the good of his people alone, but also for the good of the planet. Think Wrathion, except Turalyon places his money entirely on the Alliance, kinda like they're the master race, who know what's best for everyone and the Horde should just do as they tell them to. A caste system is essentially what Turalyon is planning in this scenario, with humans and the rest of the Alliance being at the top. He would still show mercy to defeated Horde soldiers, he simply wants the world to be united against the legion and executing defeated enemies is not mandatory for that goal. He is not an angry man with a mission, but a calm and collected veteran with certainty he is doing the right thing.

Arator would be torn between his parents. On one hand he wishes to follow his father as a paladin, as a proud member of the Alliance, and as the son of a legendary Alliance hero. On the other hand, he doesn't fully agree with Turalyon's vision of Azeroth, especially as his mother speaks of a different road. He would be seen appearing with both his parents on various occasions, observing and helping both of them to a degree, constantly trying to figure out which path he should walk. He would question Alleria's mellow attitude on their enemies, as well as Turalyon's unbending vision for Alliance-dominance, but also see reason in both stances.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    "Slyvanus"? Really? Among all the misspellings I've seen for the Banshee Queen's name, that's easily the worst one.

Anyway, I'd have Alleria and Turalyon be at odds about present day Azeroth's politics. Alleria hated orcs with a passion, yes, but it's been quite a few years and who knows what life-changing madness she's faced since then. So I think she'd have mellowed down on her stance for orcs, especially as most of her people as well as her own sister have suffered greatly after her departure and for various reasons sided with her former enemies. She wouldn't be Horde-friendly, not even neutral per se, but kinda like Jaina was pre-Fall of Theramore; Alliance-aligned but pro-peace and co-existence. She would leave Turalyon's side and be seen on various sites and camps along with a few rangers, observing blood elven/Forsaken activity and pondering how to proceed with them, how to steer them towards peaceful co-existence with the Alliance.

Turalyon on the other hand would be completely pro-Alliance. The state of Azeroth, of human kingdoms, would shock him dearly, and he would do his damnest to make Alliance the faction that dictates the course of the planet, no matter who would have to be crushed to reach this goal. He wouldn't do it for the good of his people alone, but also for the good of the planet. Think Wrathion, except Turalyon places his money entirely on the Alliance, kinda like they're the master race, who know what's best for everyone and the Horde should just do as they tell them to. A caste system is essentially what Turalyon is planning in this scenario, with humans and the rest of the Alliance being at the top. He would still show mercy to defeated Horde soldiers, he simply wants the world to be united against the legion and executing defeated enemies is not mandatory for that goal. He is not an angry man with a mission, but a calm and collected veteran with certainty he is doing the right thing.

Arator would be torn between his parents. On one hand he wishes to follow his father as a paladin, as a proud member of the Alliance, and as the son of a legendary Alliance hero. On the other hand, he doesn't fully agree with Turalyon's vision of Azeroth, especially as his mother speaks of a different road. He would be seen appearing with both his parents on various occasions, observing and helping both of them to a degree, constantly trying to figure out which path he should walk. He would question Alleria's mellow attitude on their enemies, as well as Turalyon's unbending vision for Alliance-dominance, but also see reason in both stances.
    I could maybe see what you've done with Alleria, but Turalyon? I think that'd be pretty out of character for him, shocked at seeing what Lordaeron is now or not.

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 08:13 PM ----------

But...but Staghelm had to go after Thrall because of the OTHER former Alliance villain (Bennedictus) became an evil prophet for the sole purpose of predicting Thrall would stand against Deathwing! That's the most epic and non biased story ever!

If Alleria showed up at the moment, her eyes would almost certainly be green due to exposure.

Furthermore, as she and Turalyon are presumed to have been surviving more than thriving whether they ended up, and she's been cut off from the Sunwell for years, it's almost impossible for me to believe she never preserved herself in the way the Sin'dorei came to do, by siphoning mana straight from the proverbial vein. In fact, there's a very legitimate possibility that I'm surprised doesn't come up more -- she may be Wretched.

You mean Varian anduin and Jaina?
    They tried to advance them. Didn't turn out well. Only anduin did good. Varian felt kinda forced in there and Jaina is just a mess. I say let them rest a bit and bring out someone who is actually awesome.
    Jaina's awesome right now.

Varian's developing quite well, they just got a little hammy with him this expansion and missed a golden opportunity for him to really take on a great role as a rallying character.

I think the alliance are crying
    Tehehe.
    10char.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    If Alleria showed up at the moment, her eyes would almost certainly be green due to exposure.

Furthermore, as she and Turalyon are presumed to have been surviving more than thriving whether they ended up, and she's been cut off from the Sunwell for years, it's almost impossible for me to believe she never preserved herself in the way the Sin'dorei came to do, by siphoning mana straight from the proverbial vein. In fact, there's a very legitimate possibility that I'm surprised doesn't come up more -- she may be Wretched.
    The high elves at Alleria Hold in Outland weren't corrupted by fel.

Also, siphoning fel energy caused the blood elves. If she were able to siphon arcane magic, she would still be the same as the other high elves. Who, again, survived on Outland without resorting to fel energy cut off from the Sunwell. They siphoned arcane energy.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2013-04-28 at 04:49 AM.

You may misunderstand where the huge moral schism lands between the "high elves" and the Sin'dorei -- not siphoning fel energy, which quite few ever actually did, but siphoning mana from living things. Are we to naively assume Alleria has had a supply of safe and trustworthy arcane objects around to draw mana from for all these years? Or isn't it more likely that her need would eventually have led her to do what the Sin'dorei have done?

Somewhere out there in the chaotic Twisting Nether is Turalyon, Alleria, and Brozigar fighting shoulder to shoulder slaying legion after legion of demons. q_q

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 01:11 AM ----------

Turalyon would calm her down with a wink and a smile. (kek)
    True thing. They have a son standing in Honor Hold. He is a half elf paladin clad in full judgment gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Somewhere out there in the chaotic Twisting Nether is Turalyon, Alleria, and Brozigar fighting shoulder to shoulder slaying legion after legion of demons. q_q

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 01:11 AM ----------

True thing. They have a son standing in Honor Hold. He is a half elf paladin clad in full judgment gear.
    Don't remind me about Arator...I don't mind that they have a kid, but he apparently grew up in Azeroth from what I can tell, or at least he's not been to honor hold in a long time.

Deleted
    Let me get my Frostmourne then...
    ONE Frostmourne? I need TWO Frostmournes cause I want to dual wield them. Alternatively I'll settle for dual wielding Arthas who's holding Frostmourne in one hand and Illidan who's dual wielding the glaives of Azzinoth in the other hand. While wearing Deathwings armor and riding atop Garrosh Hellscreams shoulders who's standing atop Sargeras shoulders facing ALL of the old gods from Azeroth and all of those outside of it at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    But Trassk loves it! There's depth and story anв Thrall doesn't afraid of anything...
    I wait for the moment when Thrall learns to fly and then shoots laser beams out of his wang bombarding the forces of evil on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    But...but Staghelm had to go after Thrall because of the OTHER former Alliance villain (Bennedictus) became an evil prophet for the sole purpose of predicting Thrall would stand against Deathwing! That's the most epic and non biased story ever!
    You mean just like how Bennedictus instead of facing Varian suddenly had to face Thrall instead and how Rommath was to important a character to be sacrificed and they had to take some minor orc they conjured up for it instead?