Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Zeeg HC MainHand + Wu'Lai TF OffHand.
    Weapon DPS is the name of the game, weapon speed doesn't matter.

Deleted
    oh my mistake... the nonhero zeeg is tf too aint got no 522 zeegs
    so its zeegs 528 against wu lai 528 for oh

Deleted
    So ...

I just got LFR RoRO and i was wondering if it is still worth to equip it since my gear kind of crappy :/ Especially my weaps.

Here is my armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...ACnet/advanced
    (I know i'll have to change pretty much all my gemming and some enchant)

If anyone feels a bit lost playing Windwalker, I wrote a little guide for Sunnier's blog.

http://sunniersartofwar.com/blog/201...-a-windwalker/

Feel free to ask me any questions.

10/10 would read again. Incredibly pleasant and informative read. Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcinet View Post
    So ...

I just got LFR RoRO and i was wondering if it is still worth to equip it since my gear kind of crappy :/ Especially my weaps.

Here is my armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...ACnet/advanced
    (I know i'll have to change pretty much all my gemming and some enchant)
    Your gear really isnt that bad. around 14k total of haste/critt/mastery will still give a nice boost with RoRo TEBs. Even more if you re-gem for secondary stats. But you really have to get used to RoRo before it gets really sick and dont fail with TEBs

Quote Originally Posted by Saltycracker View Post
    If anyone feels a bit lost playing Windwalker, I wrote a little guide for Sunnier's blog.

http://sunniersartofwar.com/blog/201...-a-windwalker/

Feel free to ask me any questions.
    Isnt 10k haste a bit much to suggest people to aim for?

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Isnt 10k haste a bit much to suggest people to aim for?
    10k is a bit high, but still playable. 9500 should feel pretty good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineZero View Post
    Your gear really isnt that bad. around 14k total of haste/critt/mastery will still give a nice boost with RoRo TEBs. Even more if you re-gem for secondary stats. But you really have to get used to RoRo before it gets really sick and dont fail with TEBs
    I just simmed a 5162haste/5162crit/5163mastery after reforging/gemming my gear and simcraft tells me it is a ~6k dps loss

Will do testing on raid dummy tomorow to see how it goes.

Deleted
    9500-1000 is way too much haste imo. Even before 2 set i had like 6500 haste and did fine. If you know when to use Fof, chi wave and energizing brew i dont see reason to get that much haste

Deleted
    Well, if you have 4set and meta the value of haste goes up abit. But I dont think its worth energycapping too much just to get meta proccs. Just take your normal haste value and then up it by 500-1000 if you have the 4set and meta. Not sure if its the best way to go but that would be my route

Also, even if simming tells you that RoRo is a dps-loss it could be a gain depending on fight. Because you can stack it together with like pools on jinrokh. Aoe padding and dmg buff on Horri-ble(don), Feed buff on ji-kun and so on.

At your gear-level I would change either way since I dont think the dps does that much diffrence and RoRo is hell alot more fun to play with so

Deleted
    Turns out its a dps gain even with my gear lol (on dummy tho)
    Went from 79-80k pre RoRo to 84-85k post-RoRO.

Deleted
    Hey guys got a weapon-question? Are there any "rankings" for weapons? Is 504 Shekzeer with both agi sockets > 522 ToT weapons?

Deleted
    ¨ You can put the prismatic gem sockets from legendary quest to ToT weapons too, and i read the legendarty gem is extra 8ilvl, so ToT 522 weapons are better than 504 Shekzeer

Quote Originally Posted by Zomboi View Post
    Hey guys got a weapon-question? Are there any "rankings" for weapons? Is 504 Shekzeer with both agi sockets > 522 ToT weapons?
    It depends. On the main hand, weapon damage is everything. But on the off-hand, weapon damage can be weighed against the raw stat boost from the gem. I think the legendary gem is worth...8 ilvls in the off hand?

Think Mihir said in an earlier post that the 500 agil gem is worth about ~150dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixio View Post
    9500-1000 is way too much haste imo. Even before 2 set i had like 6500 haste and did fine. If you know when to use Fof, chi wave and energizing brew i dont see reason to get that much haste
    I could see going as high as 9500-10K haste with the correct setup - a higher item level RoRO, for example. I never thought I'd be comfortable at 7K, but sometimes I wish I had more haste. The amount of procs decreases your average e/s during the fight, which can put you energy starved more often than if you did not have it.

It is a MAJOR DPS gain. More than 4set.

Quote Originally Posted by alysmera View Post
    I could see going as high as 9500-10K haste with the correct setup - a higher item level RoRO, for example.
    I very much doubt you'll be able to reach 10k haste this tier if you're using Roro correctly. If we assume close to BiS setup (i.e. ~540 ilvl), you'd be able to push up to 9k rating per secondary stat. It might be reachable in 5.3 with item upgrades.

Hi guys, this has been asked multiple times during the thread but I can't find an answer that solves my specific problem
    Last night I got 522 Bad Jiju from coin, I also have 522 Renataki's and the Shadopan trinket.
    I'm convinced Renataki's is a keeper, but the other two is the problem. I think the proc is better and more reliable on the Shadopan trinket than Bad Jiju, but the hit on the Shadopan trinket is utter shit since I'm swimming in it. Is 1%-1.5% hit over the cap worth the better proc?
    My armory is down below.
    Thanks
    <Prepull> Frostmane EU
    Monk
    DK
    YouTube
    Twitch

Hey Haw0kk, taking a look at things, things I'd say bad juju over the shado-pan trinket would be the better bet given the hit situation. Bad juju procs often enough to make it compatible. Hit over the cap of 7.5 does provide dps, but it wouldn't provide enough to compare to the dump of mastery juju gives which can be reforged to whatever you prefer.

That's just my take on it though. I'm sure the more professional players like Minor and Requital have some good feed back as well.