Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    You may misunderstand where the huge moral schism lands between the "high elves" and the Sin'dorei -- not siphoning fel energy, which quite few ever actually did, but siphoning mana from living things. Are we to naively assume Alleria has had a supply of safe and trustworthy arcane objects around to draw mana from for all these years? Or isn't it more likely that her need would eventually have led her to do what the Sin'dorei have done?
    Or, theres a completely third option, she was sustained by Turalyon allowing her to siphon his energies since he is a paladin, and became something else?

Blizzard likes tossing hardballs out of nowhere, who is to say Elves cannot use the light to satiate their addiction to magic?
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    free migration to turalyon horde

oh, the character.

random corpse found in hellfire dragged back to undercity for reanimation.. undead turalyon, for the horde!
    Heh. Just imagine the ammount of Alliance QQ the forums would get if Blizzard went with this story...

Quote Originally Posted by xanthazar View Post
    In a reply to another thread I thought I'd start a topic of my reply.

So in rough I would...

I'd love to see Turalyon march out of the dark portal with his army behind and arrive at Stormwind, head to Varian at the Stormwind keep and learn of Lordaeron's fall. Turalyon would demand Stormwinds assistance to take back Lordaeron and Varian would refuse, then Turalyon would remind the High King he is still the Supreme Allied Commander and that he had no choice in the matter. Ofcourse Varian would try to attack him and Turalyon would bitch slap him down and Alleria would threaten to excute this piece of ****, Turalyon would calm her down with a wink and a smile. (kek)

The alliance head to Lordaeron and purge the place of the undead filth, Slyvanus and Alleria would get in to a massive emotional spat and Slyvanus would be force to retreat from the REAL windrunner ranger!

Thus, Alliance have a new capital and the Forsaken would be broken back to some filthwhole, Stratholme?

The Turalyon will tell the alliance of a even greater threat and that is the REAL reason he has returned. (Burning Legion)

Edit 1 - they should pay thousands for Alan Rickman to voice Turalyon.
    You want to march on Lordaeron and steal it from it's rightful owners, the people who lived there, defended their home there, and died for Lordaeron?

Undead filth? You mean a host of Lich, Shadow Ascendants, Shadow Adepts, Dark Rangers, Death Knights, Lightslayers, and the Banshee Queen?

Good luck....

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    ONE Frostmourne? I need TWO Frostmournes cause I want to dual wield them. Alternatively I'll settle for dual wielding Arthas who's holding Frostmourne in one hand and Illidan who's dual wielding the glaives of Azzinoth in the other hand. While wearing Deathwings armor and riding atop Garrosh Hellscreams shoulders who's standing atop Sargeras shoulders facing ALL of the old gods from Azeroth and all of those outside of it at once.

I wait for the moment when Thrall learns to fly and then shoots laser beams out of his wang bombarding the forces of evil on the ground.

You mean just like how Bennedictus instead of facing Varian suddenly had to face Thrall instead and how Rommath was to important a character to be sacrificed and they had to take some minor orc they conjured up for it instead?
    Exactly! The story hinged upon these two alliance characters going bad and only getting confronted by Thrall for it! I mean, that datamined conversation between Varian and Bennedictus in Stormwind wouldn't have had nearly as much weight behind it as Thrall, considering that Thrall has nothing to do with the Alliance's church of the light, the battle in Hyjal/Firelands/Molten Front and never even knew the guy before hand.

On a more serious note, that's why me and my gulidies think Thrall was overexposed. Not because of his role in fighting Deathwing, but in being in the spotlight for the 4.2 trailer in which he only played a small role that patch instead of the Avengers of Hyjal/Malfurion being in it, having two former alliance villians getting no comeuppance from the Alliance and instead only interested in Thrall whom they'd never even met before, and derailing the restoration of Nordrassil plot with his 'oh look I have these flaws let's handle them just as quickly as they're brought up' crisis and wedding afterward.

He'd be on another planet, leading the defense/offense against the Burning Legion.

This new planet would be under siege by the Legion, and Turalyon would have banded together a bunch of different races to fight them. These races would all be alien and new to us, but they are strong and powerful in their own ways. This 'new alliance' is dedicated to fighting the demons, and some of these races may even be the 'non-demon' forms of existing demons we've seen. A lot of the races hate each other too, so a part of your job is keeping them working together as well as with the Alliance or Horde. There would be leaders in the Alliance and Horde who would try to side with certain races to bring them into each faction's favour too.

Turalyon would be the leader of them all. He may lean more towards Alliance bias if Alleria were to represent Horde (Blood Elf ties possibly? Or to side with Sylvanas?).

10+ Year Old Account
    We find his corpse sometime in 7.1, just barely not reaching him in time.

To have him and Alleria return from the Twisted Nether infected by the Zerg and attempt to begin a hive on Azeroth.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I could see Alleria coming back and siding with Silvermoon. I don't think that would be a stretch at all. Have Turalyon as an Alliance hero and her for the Horde.
    She loathes the Horde and everything they stand for, she went against her own ruler to side with the Alliance and shes married to Turalyon, Hero of the Alliance and leader of the Alliance Expedition.

You don't think it's a stretch?

EJL

Deleted
    I don't care for him, he can return to the Alliance... but his bitch ?

He would tell us that Alleria burned in so many different Hells that her scorched, dirty body can never be recovered or reanimated, beaten to a bloody pulp unrecognizable for all eternity.

Thats the only fate I wish for this abomination called elf.

Turalyon can do the hero of the alliance stuff again, atleast he's not distracted by her.

Oh and his kids can die too, no sign of Elf shall remain in this family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    He will have demon wings and a big demonic sword. Also he will run around in his raid yelling "Glory to Sargeras". He shall be the 1st of Sargeras' Hell Knights.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2013-04-28 at 07:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    To have him and Alleria return from the Twisted Nether infected by the Zerg and attempt to begin a hive on Azeroth.
    Oh please.

Zerg get infected by Turalyon.

I got this.

Garrosh lays defeated, the last breath escaping from his beaten body. Vol'jin slowly approaches, intent to hold good on his vow to finish Garrosh off.

And then ZAM, a portal appears, throwing Vol'jin back. Turalyon appears, clad in armor of pure golden fel reaver pieces, plunging his sword into Garrosh, then flying off to Stormwind astride Sabellian with Garrosh's head, using his awesome powers of the light to bring Sylvannas back to life, causing her to weep for the sins she committed in the face of the light.

And that's how you make horde fanboys cry themselves to sleep.

But on a slightly more realistic note:

If I had creative control he and Alleria would appear at the very end of MoP, having slain their way through a sea of demons out of of a recently apparated Burning Legion invasion portal, moving to rally the Alliance against the incoming Burning Legion invasion.

And then... uh... Gamon... can tell the horde.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Alleria will be tainted and will be confused by others as being a Blood Elf. That way there is a Windrunner sister for each side of the Sindorei/Highbourne/whatever the neutral name is.
    One Blood Elf Windrunner, on Undead Windrunner and one High Elven Windrunner.
    As for Turalyon, I think he would probably be fine, maybe, or maybe they'll introduce a new class with his arrival back into the world of the living(and undead). It would be a paladin type class that was tainted with fel energy from all the time spent fighting in the Twisting Nether(or where ever they are).

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I'm just guessing. I hope Alleria comes back and brings the Windrunners together, despite their changes. But I'm sure from all her time where ever her and Turalyon are, she has to have been tainted eventually and became a Blood Elf.
    Last edited by Zemiki; 2013-04-28 at 07:45 AM. Reason: typos

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    ...and then you come all over your monitor in an ultimate fanwank orgasm. I hope Tutalyon comes around as a zealous imperialist, or a paranoid inquisitor, or a heartless manipulator sacrificing thousands for a greater goal. Sick of cloned white knights.
    Oh come on knight's trapped in demon worlds can be cool (not really), but hey here's example how blizzard should handle that.
    http://youtu.be/xfJUi4cB4oc

Quote Originally Posted by xanthazar View Post
    In a reply to another thread I thought I'd start a topic of my reply.

So in rough I would...

I'd love to see Turalyon march out of the dark portal with his army behind and arrive at Stormwind, head to Varian at the Stormwind keep and learn of Lordaeron's fall. Turalyon would demand Stormwinds assistance to take back Lordaeron and Varian would refuse, then Turalyon would remind the High King he is still the Supreme Allied Commander and that he had no choice in the matter. Ofcourse Varian would try to attack him and Turalyon would bitch slap him down and Alleria would threaten to excute this piece of ****, Turalyon would calm her down with a wink and a smile. (kek)

The alliance head to Lordaeron and purge the place of the undead filth, Slyvanus and Alleria would get in to a massive emotional spat and Slyvanus would be force to retreat from the REAL windrunner ranger!

Thus, Alliance have a new capital and the Forsaken would be broken back to some filthwhole, Stratholme?

The Turalyon will tell the alliance of a even greater threat and that is the REAL reason he has returned. (Burning Legion)

Edit 1 - they should pay thousands for Alan Rickman to voice Turalyon.
    From an alliance point of view, It could be interesting. But will never happen. Probably Stromgarde will be restored with Danath's return. MAYBE I say MAYBE if princess Calia is alive, the argent crusade could resolve in creating a new Lordaeron kingdom for her in the plaguelands, without any forsaken-territory. But in game blizz should find something for the horde to balance the power between the two factions. About turalyon, I fear he'll be neutral but maybe will play a major role in the alliance story. Surely will return to aid against a great threat (BL or old gods)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    The issue is, how do we convince the Horde to fight with the lore-heroes of the Alliance? That's what my post was getting at.
    Exactly, you nailed it.

But the problem is not how involve the Horde into the history of Turalyon and Alleria, but rather to give the Horde a plot like, ie, some counterparts to Turalyon and Alleria ...

There are many heroes of the Horde in need to get the deserved prominence, for example:

• Rexxar (Perfect counterpart for Alleria: she brings the High Elves ingame and he the Ogres)
    • Rokaro
    • Rokhan (Lost fellow of Rexxar)
    • Nazgrim
    • Garona
    • Nazgrel
    • Broxigar (His death is not so clear; could have been imprisoned by Sargeras)
    • Varok Saurfang
    • Thura
    • Eitrigg
    • Gul'dan (Repentant and redeemed before die; can be resurrected)
    • Drek'thar
    • Rehgar Earthfury
    • Hamuul Runetotem
    • Sunwalker Dezco
    • Tagar the Tauren (Last seen in Warcraft RTS games, as Alleria and Turalyon)
    • Boss Mida
    • Nathanos Blightcaller
    • Galen Trollbane
    • Master Apothecary Faranell
    • Lady Liadrin
    • Rommath
    • Halduron Brightwing

And now, do you still want to steal heroes of the Alliance?
    Last edited by Northem; 2013-04-28 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Exactly, you nailed it.

But the problem is not how involve the Horde into the history of Turalyon and Alleria, but rather to give the Horde a plot like, ie, some counterparts to Turalyon and Alleria ...

There are many heroes of the Horde in need to get the deserved prominence, for example:

• Rexxar (Perfect counterpart for Alleria: she brings the High Elves ingame and he the Ogres)
    • Rokaro
    • Rokhan (Lost fellow of Rexxar)
    • Nazgrim
    • Garona
    • Nazgrel
    • Broxigar (His death is not so clear; could have been imprisoned by Sargeras)
    • Varok Saurfang
    • Thura
    • Eitrigg
    • Gul'dan (Repentant and redeemed before die; can be resurrected)
    • Drek'thar
    • Rehgar Earthfury
    • Hamuul Runetotem
    • Sunwalker Dezco
    • Tagar the Tauren (Last seen in Warcraft RTS games, as Alleria and Turalyon)
    • Boss Mida
    • Nathanos Blightcaller
    • Galen Trollbane
    • Master Apothecary Faranell
    • Lady Liadrin
    • Rommath
    • Halduron Brightwing

And now, do you still want to steal heroes of the Alliance?
    Thura! Thura! Thura! She has saurfang blood. She wields the axe of cenarius. She MUST be important for the horde!
    Last edited by Octavius; 2013-04-28 at 12:10 PM.

I'd keep him bound to the Alliance in terms of lore, but with his return i'd ideally like to see a complete revamp of the Paladin class; Retribution in particular. I'm sure Turalyon could do a better job than Ghostcrawler et al have done thus far.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you describe is pretty cool, I'd like to see Turalyon come back in a truly badass fashion. You know, considering he's a badass and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Or, theres a completely third option, she was sustained by Turalyon allowing her to siphon his energies since he is a paladin, and became something else?

Blizzard likes tossing hardballs out of nowhere, who is to say Elves cannot use the light to satiate their addiction to magic?
    Turalyon, being a living thing, would just be one of the two options already mentioned

Maybe Turalyon could do Varian's job properly, I'm pretty sure Turalyon hates the horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne