... LastLast
    Rift, Tera, Firefall, Gw2, PoE, Swtor, Marvel Heroes, Vindictus, Lotro
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Star Wars - The Old Republic
    RIFT
    World of Warcraft
    i do really want to try out Marvel Heroes.

World of Tanks and Warthunder

I recently just started playing EQ2 because it's a classic and it seems like everyone has played it but me. Between it and Skyrim I have enough to keep me entertained until ESO comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Aion - Kinda bored with it made a glad and had to re-roll because i didnt want to tank
    WoW - For raiding of course
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    A few in the past, ones I still pop in with some regularity are:
    Tera, WoW, GW2, Firefall Beta (since you said MMO and not MMORPG).
    I'm only anticipating Wildstar atm, if it doesn't disappoint there's a good chance I'll focus just on that when it's out.
    (fantasy mmo would have to be stellar to make me switch, sci-fi tickles me more atm)

WoW and EVE at the moment. Recently tried SWTOR, but got bored before I even got to 50. Anticipating TES MMO, it looks very promising. Also kinda want to play Secret World. I loved the trial.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't gotten on a fully released MMO game in a while now. Been beta testing multiple games; got tired of Rift/WoW/GW2/DCUO.

Does LoL count? If it does than I play PoE and LoL every once in a while. Also am testing and having a blast playing Marvel Heroes.

Testing some other games atm but I might get in trouble if I mention that I am in the betas. . .

Games that I am looking forward to playing and trying out when they get live are: Marvel Heroes, FFXIV:ARR, ESO, Wildstar and World of Battleships.
    Last edited by ShamanTankFTW; 2013-04-28 at 03:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you get in trouble for mentioning yourself being in beta?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Unless theres a strict NDA then you wont get into any trouble
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Unless theres a strict NDA then you wont get into any trouble
    A couple of the ones he mentioned would actually get MMOchamp in a lot of trouble if they didn't infract him and remove the post.

OT: A little GW2, but mostly a couple betas. Nda, etc.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Only Guild Wars 2 atm.

Deleted
    A couple of months has passed since this thread started. Im still planetside2 only, renewed my premium for another month. Play an hour or two in the weekends, but passive cert points from being premium is great... just log in once a day and grab around 40 certs =) Also daily offer is fun.
    GW2 is still on shelf, perhaps when my bf grabs SC2 xpac I will go and do some leveling in that game, but I also got a pile of books to plow through and summer hits soon so I will see.
    Keeping my eyes on wildstar and archeage, but both of them seem far away, seems like rather sweet games though.

Recently picked up WoW again. Played a bit of GW2 for Adventure Box, the rented servers seems kind of interesting. Lost interest in TERA, most of the classes are boring except warrior. Dragon Nest is fun, I'd play more if it wasn't for the crappy amount of bag space they give you unless you want to drop 100$ on bag/bank space for one character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just Warcraft mainly, Ive played others but always come back to something i enjoy the most.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Gw2 as my main game at the moment with a some wow and Star Trek on the side.

A little bit of WoW, but I'm mostly playing singleplayer games right now.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just WoW for me..No time for much else..

Was playing Defiance on Xbox 360 but stopped cause I got tired of how the console version was getting treated.

Come Tuesday ill be playing Neverwinter and it will be my main mmo.

My 2nd mmo will be Marvel Heroes in june.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW only sadly, though I suspect it won't last more then a few months. I'd give anything for an ol' type mmo without all the shitty LF tools!