Deleted

What pillar to uppgrade p2 lei shen.

I'm just wondering what pillar to upgrade in phase 2.

My plan was to let static shock upgrade to level 2 and then get the other 2 remaining pillats high and try to push him 30%
    We are destroying diffusion chain pillar first

Deleted
    You're doing exactly the opposite of what my guild does. We found static shock to be the most damaging ability so destroyed that first and figured simply spreading out mitigated diffusion chain to the point of it being trivial.

If your healers are decent and your dps isn't too bad, you can move him away from the pillar after each ball lightning then back in after they are dead, giving you enough time to kill him without upgrading any of them. Tanks have to be careful about fusion slash positioning though.

10+ Year Old Account
    We found static shock terrible as well, and we leveled Overcharge. In the second transition the quadrants just stay stacked and only separate for the bouncing bolts. Made the fight feel really trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanktas View Post
    I'm just wondering what pillar to upgrade in phase 2.

My plan was to let static shock upgrade to level 2 and then get the other 2 remaining pillats high and try to push him 30%
    We are destroying diffusion chain pillar first
    If you're talking about normal, then there is absolutely no need to level up any of the pilars.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    If your healers are decent and your dps isn't too bad, you can move him away from the pillar after each ball lightning then back in after they are dead, giving you enough time to kill him without upgrading any of them. Tanks have to be careful about fusion slash positioning though.
    That is exactly what our guild does, and as long as the tanks don't make a stupid mistake (i.e. getting blown off the edge) it makes the fight much easier, especially the 2nd transition phase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    We found static shock terrible as well, and we leveled Overcharge. In the second transition the quadrants just stay stacked and only separate for the bouncing bolts. Made the fight feel really trivial.
    So were you killing chain lightning or stativ shock? I guess you need to kill chain lightning in order to stay stacked up?

we level up static shock and just stack in melee its quite the joke on normal

My raid is currently debating which pillars to disable. We have opted for:

1 - Diffusion Chain
    2 - Overcharge

This is the strategy we have spent time on, but we have also considered disabling Static Shock first. Our only deterrent to this was not knowing how Diffusion Chain coincides with the Ball Lightning during phase 2. Is it much of an issue or do you spend so little time in the diffusion chain quarter that it doesn't come up? (we would still be disabling overcharge second)

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    It really doesn't matter because second transition is a joke and the last phase has no pylon abilities.

We go
    East (Destroying this one)
    South
    West
    North (but we reach 1st transition before we get to the last pylon)
    1-1-4-4 transition

Then we go
    North
    West
    South (Just holding on south until 30%, gets about 1 level and 20 energy)
    2-4-4 transition

Overcharge is really easy to avoid and you only get 2 more of them before the last phase so it doesn't matter what level they are (no one is getting hit anyway)