Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Doesn't make sense to me that locks can have a 2 minute cd 50% crit chance increase while ours needs to be nerfed for every buff it gets. "Different classes are different"...no, different classes invariably get better versions of warrior abilities. Every. Single. Time.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Doesn't make sense to me that locks can have a 2 minute cd 50% crit chance increase while ours needs to be nerfed for every buff it gets. "Different classes are different"...no, different classes invariably get better versions of warrior abilities. Every. Single. Time.
    You already know that different classes have completely different toolsets and means with which they do damage, but choose to ignore it in favour of bias and exaggeration.

I mean, you already knew that, but it seemed so daft that I felt the need to say it out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Except that's actually the case, we have had an insanely OP burst at the start of the last 2 expansions and it HAD to be toned down. SMoothing out abilities helps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post
    This new version sucks balls for prot, woot 35% crit chance with reck up..? Doesnt feel too reckless.
    No offense but you're nuts. Recklessness is amazing for warrior tank threat and there's no longer a +damage taken penalty, meaning you can use it with impunity.

Old Recklessness = 30min cooldown + shared cooldown with Shield Wall and Retaliation, in addition to a HUGE increase in damage taken. How in the bloody hell is that even remotely better than what we have now?

You guys and all your 'give me the old version back' threads need to stop sniffing the nostalgia flowers and get with the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Old Recklessness = 30min cooldown + shared cooldown with Shield Wall and Retaliation,
    As others have stated, there's more than one "old Recklessness". There was one that was 50% crit with 5 min CD(shared with Shield Wall and Retaliation).

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    You already know that different classes have completely different toolsets and means with which they do damage, but choose to ignore it in favour of bias and exaggeration.

I mean, you already knew that, but it seemed so daft that I felt the need to say it out loud.
    In other words his argument is a strawman

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    As others have stated, there's more than one "old Recklessness". There was one that was 50% crit with 5 min CD(shared with Shield Wall and Retaliation).
    yes but the Op wasn't talking about that one. I also don't think he was speaking from a tank pov and was speaking from a dps pov.