Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I think the OP could lose some hit by enchanting his cloak with Crit. won't help a lot, but it's a start.

the problem is that the OP has 3 hit tier pieces. if he works to 4P T15, he should lose some of it.

and while I agree that the chest is best for you for now simply due to massive stat boost, you should try to get the haste/crit gloves dropped by Iron Qon as your offset item.

Why is your cloak enchanted with Hit instead of Crit?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefy View Post
    Why is your cloak enchanted with Hit instead of Crit?
    While in this situation it's a waste, the crit would be more useless, so it's easier to use better enchants and hope for reforges.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    While in this situation it's a waste, the crit would be more useless, so it's easier to use better enchants and hope for reforges.
    what the hell are you talking about. This is wrong. Please don't comment on gear again.

Some protips for the op

Crit to cloak
    Haste/stam gem in chest
    Str/haste gem in belt
    Haste gem in weapon

~ End of thread noone else needs to comment because nothing else is correct.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-04-30 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    wait, so you're saying that hit above the cap is better than crit because you can hope your reforges eventually check out? as far as math is concerned, 70 Strength equivalent which you're fully benefiting is still better than 100 non-benefit stat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    what the hell are you talking about. This is wrong. Please don't comment on gear again.

Some protips for the op

Crit to cloak
    Haste/stam gem in chest
    Str/haste gem in belt
    Haste gem in weapon

~ End of thread noone else needs to comment because nothing else is correct.
    Thanks a lot yeah didn't notice earlier that I still had the hit enchant in my cloak. I will still be above cap but it's a good start thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    I believe his gear is reforged for tanking. Anyway..
    No, it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammonex View Post
    No, it's not.
    Not anymore it isn't....Dates on posts. Thread is already over anyways.