Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    Hard in terms of time invested in waiting. Not every "hard" = complicated fight.
    Every game has that same definition of ´hard´ for certain things.

But in this case, I just made a DK on a brazil server and got my minfirnal about the 5th time I checked. I only had one other DK, so it wasn´t annoying having to do the DK starter area again. The DK also helped me pick up a couple other slightly rare battle pets. I did see other players who had the same idea, but it was nothing compared to camping minfernal on a US server.

The devs are right though, these things are only special because they are hard to get. I have like 450 pets right now, could care less about 440 of them. I am not special because I have minfernal (no snowflake thing here).. but if they made it easier to get, it would just be one of the 440 others and forgetable.

@ Dark Legacy Comics #387
    I saw this and YES!.. I CAN RELATE! (not a healer, but dps). I hate that when the que finally pops, there is some idiot on the other side that's afk. Then I am put back in line, waiting for the next one.. (sometimes this goes on and on) till I get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziene View Post
    @ Dark Legacy Comics #387
    I saw this and YES!.. I CAN RELATE! (not a healer, but dps). I hate that when the que finally pops, there is some idiot on the other side that's afk. Then I am put back in line, waiting for the next one.. (sometimes this goes on and on) till I get in.
    It's even worse in the raidfinder. You wait for 40 minutes, then finally the window pops but because 5+ DPS and one healer are asleep the instance cancels. 20 sec later the next window opens and you find yourself in a group at the last boss. Thank god i waited 40 min for this...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    It's even worse in the raidfinder. You wait for 40 minutes, then finally the window pops but because 5+ DPS and one healer are asleep the instance cancels. 20 sec later the next window opens and you find yourself in a group at the last boss. Thank god i waited 40 min for this...
    I believe that in LFR, you can still enter unless the amount of people AFK is quite high.
    While in LFD, you can get up to three cancels in a row because of people AFK
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

"Also wish we had added some dungeons in maybe 5.3."

Oh look backtracking on not introducing more dungeons. Must have got some declining subscription numbers related to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Healer queue has been getting longer, unfortunately. I don't get much of a problem with a DPS being AFK, though. Most of the time it's the person just waiting until the last second because he/she is doing something (which is still annoying).
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    So after reading the Tweet about the Minfernal I went out to Felwood to see what there was to see. Tamed a blue quality Minfernal just as soon as I got there. Doesn't seem like a hassle to me at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    So after reading about the lottery i went out and bought one ticket. Won 6 million the next day. Don't seems so hard to get rich at all.
    Yep, it's true. It's better to be lucky than good
    Last edited by Vesci; 2013-04-30 at 10:21 PM.

Deleted
    "The challenge of rare anything is players want them to be rare to everyone but them. If they aren't rare, they lose value."

Like epics you mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eldritchforeshadow View Post
    As always, Dark Legacy delivers another epic comic!
    This is funny all in its own, this is what effect WoW has on the gaming community. Now everything that is ok, or halfway descent is categorized as Epic. Remember when epic was really really epic, just something absolutely incredible?? Now look....

Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    This is funny all in its own, this is what effect WoW has on the gaming community. Now everything that is ok, or halfway descent is categorized as Epic. Remember when epic was really really epic, just something absolutely incredible?? Now look....
    Is that a WoW thing or is it an internet thing? I think its more of an internet thing as I see it well outside of WoW or even gaming circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    This is, of course, assuming that the comic WASN'T epic in your eyes...which is a matter of opinion, not fact!
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!