Council of Elders heroic as affliction

Hello, we are going to try council of elders today, I don't have lei-shen trinket, so I will be in affli. I have to rppm trinkets(cha-ye and hydra), so I have a question in my mind : is it good idea to use glyph of everlasting affliction here? I think it can make dots on four bosses more powerful at more time. I think you understnad why. But it may be not very good, because bosses will die and die and for 2 targets I think it is losing dps. So, does somebody know the answer?

P.S. may be some tips for affliction in this fight?

I would suggest against it, for the point you made as well as the fact that the order the council members empower in is based off their HP, so for our strat I'm forbidden to multi-dot all four of them off the bat, and only dot Sul and Malakk. Once you are dotting all targets, it should be no problem to keep dots on all of them due to the shard return from Twisted Visage and Blessed Loas.

We were having to run very dot class heavy for our first night of attempts (2-3 locks, 3 SP). For the first activation (Malakk), is it more single/2 target dmg to dot everything up for the procs or just focus on Malakk/Sul? All locks are running Affl.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled Legion View Post
    We were having to run very dot class heavy for our first night of attempts (2-3 locks, 3 SP). For the first activation (Malakk), is it more single/2 target dmg to dot everything up for the procs or just focus on Malakk/Sul? All locks are running Affl.
    Definitely have your warlocks dotting both Malakk and Sul, but only haunting and MGing on whoever you're currently focused on. Depending on our raids dps that pull (mage crits, lock procs lining up nice, other variables) sometimes we don't switch to Malakk until Sul is sub 40%.

Some other random tips: Unbound will can be helpful if you get stuck in a sandtrap. Glyph curse of exhaustion for slows on both the blessed loas and the twisted visage add, and as previously mentioned obviously drain soul on them for full shards when they die. Lastly, if youre like me and are assigned to be at max range during Marli's empowerment so your twisted visage add spawns as far away as possible from the group, you have a 1-2 seconds upon seeing the announcement from DBM before the add actually pops. Use this window to get even further away, using your personal port to get back in range of Marli once it spawns to maximize your uptime on her.

if your playing affliction, and it is progression, you should dot both Sul and the empowered one and MG/Haunt only the one that needs to die quicker. Once you have had on farm for 3-4 weeks or you are playing Demo, Just dot everything and enjoy life. Once you get lei shen trinket, demo is too awesome on that fight.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).