Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krela View Post
    I agree with you about Illidan. He'll be back... and he'll be your new Demon Hunter trainer. Sort of like the Lich King to Deathknights.
    Hope not I wanna kick his ass one more time and finish with him once and for all ! FOR MAIEV!
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Well, you have a point. Maybe I'll write one...
    How about 1 cultist - 4 berserkers ? Or maybe slaaneshback mountain ?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    OMFG ... Okay, I prefer that they are dead ... really dead ...
    Death can't stop you from serving the legion, ask Ner'zhul

So, after a few more days of reading, I find nothing indicating Turalyon was married to a specific person. What I do see, is that upon arriving in Outland he resumes his "friendship" with Alleria. I also see tons of speculation he's married to a Windrunner. My guess is therefore he's married to the banshee, and is working behind the scenes with her to accomplish some war-ending goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    false, if the undead could procreate then Sylvanas wouldnt need to use her loyal Val'kyr's to raise more dead in order to replenish their numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by tenzing21 View Post
    So, after a few more days of reading, I find nothing indicating Turalyon was married to a specific person. What I do see, is that upon arriving in Outland he resumes his "friendship" with Alleria. I also see tons of speculation he's married to a Windrunner. My guess is therefore he's married to the banshee, and is working behind the scenes with her to accomplish some war-ending goal.
    Well, you're welcome to speculate all you want, but Alleria is the one he had a son with in Outland, and I don't think he had even met Sylvanas before he went through the Dark Portal, soooo...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Hope not I wanna kick his ass one more time and finish with him once and for all ! FOR MAIEV!
    Why would you support such a bitter lesbian as maiev ? Her only character development was hunting poor innocent illy. And being bitter lesbian apparently (tho im not suprised here - her only alternative was owlbeast and treants)

Actually the fact that some kid (in lore) is allowed to roam about HH, means (game-wise) if his story is to be believed, then Blizz had huge plans for them. The revelation Turalyon has that orcs really aren't that big of a menace to Azeroth, to me, indicates he and Alleria went their separate ways. When the last remaining part of Alleria's necklace is handed over to Sylvanas, she winds up pining for her sister. Which again to me, means she sees a future where they can be sisters in spirit, as well as name. It's easy to write in "when Turalyon married Alleria, he knew he could still never waver in his devotion to fighting (insert current expansion's baddie here)." But they didn't, cause it isn't lore.

I'm fairly certain Azeroth's days as home to the ally-horde conflict (maybe even the ally-horde conflict itself) are over, and as such Turalyon and his relationship(s) will become prominent.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Can the undead even...do it?
    I think we should just assume yes, simply on the basis of the precedent that television and movie vampires are constantly "doing it", even though it would seem to serve no apparent biological purpose.

They'll probably be back once Blizz works out how to make them come back as Neutral Quest Givers :/

I can imagine that it is very difficult though from a writing point of view. If Alleria came back now and saw that the Elves had teamed up with the Orcs she'd probably be a bit pissed.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I agree, I think his past w/ Sylvanas is what made them break apart.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    I think we should just assume yes, simply on the basis of the precedent that television and movie vampires are constantly "doing it", even though it would seem to serve no apparent biological purpose.
    they can do it, just doesn't make babies

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    they can do it, just doesn't make babies
    Barring destiny and fate... I refer you to the birth of Conner, the nearly Blade-like son of Angel and Darla, both vampires. The speed and strength of a vampire, otherwise, quite mortal, and no bloodthirst. (This would be from the TV Series "Angel", the spin-off from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", for those too young to know it)
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    How about 1 cultist - 4 berserkers ? Or maybe slaaneshback mountain ?
    Oh my oh my, the things that cross my filthy mind... one of them is an inquisitor of radical wing (those that fight fire with fire, y'know) "baptizing" a platoon of daemonettes, George Zimmer style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adocul View Post
    Sylvanas is pretty much the virgin banshee queen of the undead. Lol.
    I find that actually interesting as one of the pillars of Sylvanas' cult of personality, like how Queen Elizabeth became the Virgin Queen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Oh my oh my, the things that cross my filthy mind... one of them is an inquisitor of radical wing (those that fight fire with fire, y'know) "baptizing" a platoon of daemonettes, George Zimmer style.
    I gonna respond with my favourite quote from dranon's delight: "We either please Khorne or Slaanesh, I don't care which, so the choice is yours"

10+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon and Alleria are MIA because they were captured by the burning legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you support such a bitter lesbian as maiev ? Her only character development was hunting poor innocent illy. And being bitter lesbian apparently (tho im not suprised here - her only alternative was owlbeast and treants)
    Illy ? LoL with this one word its obvious that you are admire Illidan. Power Obsessed Bit*h who deserved Death penalty for his actions and who doesnt care about anyone except him ! Maiev is reflection how strong and ferocious , fearless they where. They where tyrants in ruler ship but it Was effective. What happened to them? Puppets to Humans that what happened.

MAiev is surely not Lesbian. Then what to say about Tyrande she has relation only with Priestesses. Malfurion is like Dolly called Husband. LoL he is the biggest Pus*y ever written in Warcraft Lore !

Maiev has just destroyed personality and hungers only for vengeance anfter 10 000 years without personality surely she will not care about male or female !

Her only cure is his brother! and Healing of Druids and PRiesteses of Elune. Maiev has very interesting and strong character that can be developed very well as a Leader of Night Elves.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

15+ Year Old Account
    I gonna respond with my favourite quote from dranon's delight: "We either please Khorne or Slaanesh, I don't care which, so the choice is yours"
    With the whole thing likely being a result of Tzeentch's game, and the decaying outcome feeding Nurglites. Sweet harmony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Illy ? LoL with this one word its obvious that you are admire Illidan. Power Obsessed Bit*h who deserved Death penalty for his actions and who doesnt care about anyone except him ! Maiev is reflection how strong and ferocious , fearless they where. They where tyrants in ruler ship but it Was effective. What happened to them? Puppets to Humans that what happened.

MAiev is surely not Lesbian. Then what to say about Tyrande she has relation only with Priestesses. Malfurion is like Dolly called Husband. LoL he is the biggest Pus*y ever written in Warcraft Lore !

Maiev has just destroyed personality and hungers only for vengeance anfter 10 000 years without personality surely she will not care about male or female !

Her only cure is his brother! and Healing of Druids and PRiesteses of Elune. Maiev has very interesting and strong character that can be developed very well as a Leader of Night Elves.
    First of all maiev spent last 10k years harrasing a handicapped person. Really i don't think you can fall any lower than attacking a blind person.
    Second considering fact she spent these 10k on small closed space filled with females only she is infact lesbian (especially with all that naisha vibe she had), or something even worse - a hatefull virgin !!!. That would explain her hate and need to harass someone who can't fight back - poor illidan - a blind person !!!
    Also she can't be good leader since she lack following - inteligence, wisdom, common sense, ability to controll herself, fighting skills, charisma, life insurance, and actuall followers. Also "her only cure is his brother" sounds awfully perverterd - like some hermaphrodite stuff.

Oh and haven - tzeentch daemonettes are best daemonettes - "i want you to play dirty to dominate my filthy mind and body... IN A EXTREME LEVEL SUDOKU RACE !!!! This is gonna be so much fun !!! I Also prepared D&D session for us for later XD" Yeah they are great girls.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2013-05-01 at 11:45 PM.